I guess we’re ranking every bug

What’s the best fully evolved bug type (you get 6 choices)

• Butterfree

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Beedrill

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Paras

• Venomoth

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Pinsir

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Ledian

• Ariados

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Forretress

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Scizor

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • Shuckle

• Heracross

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Beautifly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dustox

• Masquerain

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Ninjask

• Shedinja

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Volbeat

• Illumise

• Armaldo

• Kricketune

• Wormadam (I’m already worried about size so all 3 go here)

• Mothim

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Vespequen

• Yanmega

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Leavanny

• Scolipede

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Crustle

• Escavelier

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Galvantula

• Durant

• Volcarona

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • Genesect (idk if it should count but here it is)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Vivillion

• Vikavolt

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Ribombee

• Araquanid

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Golisopod

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Buzzwole

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Pheromosa

• Orbeetle

• Centiskorch

• Frosmoth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 323949
upon clicking this thread i was somewhat disappointed. heres my personal bugs tier list.

BUG TIER LIST:

S TIER:

View attachment 323954
- moth.these young men and women of the moth family are one of the few classifications of bugs that are not disgusting to look at. moths are also generally great to have around, and have a good taste in music and tapestry.

View attachment 323957
- caterpillars and, by extension, butterflies. same reasons as moth. see above.

A TIER:
View attachment 323950
- ladybug. when it comes to arthropods, you cant go wrong with ladybugs. they are universally accepted as a good and cool fun bug to have on your winshield or whatever. they are look pretty cool and they can fly around. whats not to like.

B TIER:
View attachment 323952
- spiders. this umbrella rank includes most forms of arachnid. personally im a pretty big fan of spiders even though many are not such avid enthusiasts. spiders are generally cool and fun, and they eat mosquitos, or so im told. if we were being more liberal with our definition of "bug" i would also include- actually hold on

View attachment 323956
- lobsters. you are already rolling your eyes but bear with me. lobsters are arthropods and as far as im concerned that means they are large bugs. this is why i cant bring myself to eat them. that being said lobsters are interesting for more than a few reasons. for one, the quality of lobster is inversely related with its price, meaning that a lower quality lobster costs more. im not going to get into the specifics here on my bugs tier list but the wikipedia page on, you guessed it, lobsters, has a detailed explanation.

C TIER:
View attachment 323958
centipedes. or millipedes. chilopoda or diplopoda or whatever i really dont give a fuckapoda. one is a detritivore. who gives a shit? this tier also includes all manor of worm, which im not going to list past this brisk paragraph, because they are all the same thing. if you know me, you know my stance on worms.

D TIER:
View attachment 323960
mantis. a perfectly good animal is ruined by the only thing anyone knows about this thing is that oh wow the female EATS the males HEAD after it FUCKS? OH wow thats nutty O_o

F TIER:
View attachment 323961
mosquito. i live in florida.

thanks for coming to my bugs tier list. leave your thoughts below.
Not one of these animals is a bug

Good boi Joltik is not on the list?
How can you do this?! This is outrageous! It's unfair! How can you be the cutest bug type and not be on the list?!

I feel bad for Durant, only the grand total of 5 people here are true gamblers. If you have not used hustle - stone edge Durant I am disappointed in you.

Honestly, I feel bad for Vespiquen. Three signature moves, and 0 votes. Seems the skewed ratio on Combee is just too frustrating.
I would have voted Vespiquen, but it is honestly my 6th favorite bug, being surpassed by Durant among other things. Also it's spelled wrong so that might be why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)