I2edShift's Kaijū Workshop (re-opened)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do need a second Life Orb, but I'm good on weakness policy for the moment. Not sure if I need more than one... Do you have a Choice Specs?

Trying to decide between Skarmory, Froakie, and maybe Solosis.... Leaning towards Skarmory though.

An Air Baloon would be awesome.

Huzzah! Send me a PM when you're ready. I am going to sleep in the next 45 minutes though.. I've already been up for 17 & 1/2 hours.
Ok will send

Skarmory's good, I'd like a female. :)

I can trade now if you're free, you've already added me in the past, just added you and I'm on.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey :)
I'm interested in your female HA Bagon and your female HA Heracross.

All my PKMN are german
, so they can be used to breed shinies (Masuda Method). Don't worry about their german names though, they change, once they evolve. Did you use Instacheck to check eggs?

- Tyrogue (Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee), Adamant, Guts (Intimidate Hitmontop), 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch,
Can only be bred with Ditto (100% male ratio, Poke Ball only) and has to evolve to be able to mate with other PKMN.

- Axew, Mold Breaker, Jolly: 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball, 1F, 1M

- Noibat, Timid, Frisk: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Quick Ball, 1F, 1M

- Liwick, Timid or Modest, Flame body: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Hyper Ball, 1F, 1M

- Eevee, Bold, Run Away/Adaptability, 31/x/31/31/31/31, egg moves: Wish, Poke Ball, males only, 3M

- Sneasel, Jolly, Pickpocket, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Pursuit, Icicle Crash, Counter, Fake out, Premier Ball, 3F

- White Flabébé, Calm, Flower Veil, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball (for shiny Flabébé), 10+F, 100% female ratio

- Mareep, Modest, Static, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Premier Ball, 1M

- Gligar, Impish, Immunity, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Batton Pass, Luxury Ball, 1F

- Trapinch, Jolly, Arena Trap or Hyper Cutter (both become Levitate), 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Nest Ball, 3M, 2F

- Froakie, Naive, Protean, all possible spreads (always 5IV), Luxury Ball, 30+M, ~6F (no x in defense spread available)

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Would you be interested in a Master Ball attached to a 5IV Female Infiltrator Zubat @Nest Ball (Bravebird Defog Whirlwind) for a 5IV Female Deino and a 5IV Adamant Moxie heracross?

Last edited:
Hasty Frokie - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - toxic spikes, hp steel

Looking for the heracross or larvitar?
What ball type is it in?

Hey :)
I'm interested in your female HA Bagon and your female HA Heracross.
Nothing I'm looking for really, Trapinch doesn't have the egg moves or nature I'm after. Litwick is really really low on my "wants" list.

Would you be interested in a Master Ball attached to a 5IV Female Infiltrator Zubat @Nest Ball (Bravebird Defog Whirlwind) for a 5IV Female Deino and a 5IV Adamant Moxie heracross?
Don't want a Nest Ball for Crobat, but I may trade a Deino for the M. Ball. Have to think about it.

Last edited:

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Whoops, yeah I missed ya.. not a big deal though as I won't have access to my game until possibly monday :|
So yeah, ill message back then and we can get that trade done!

I do need a second Life Orb, but I'm good on weakness policy for the moment. Not sure if I need more than one... Do you have a Choice Specs?
Sorry for the late reply, work at this time of year can get really busy and really tiering this time of year. Yeah I have choice specs and am fine with trading them.

Sorry for the late reply, work at this time of year can get really busy and really tiering this time of year. Yeah I have choice specs and am fine with trading them.
No worries, I'm super busy too. If you want I'll trade you both the Gligar & Larvatar for a Life Orb and a Choice Specs. If you have/can get them.

Alrighty, I want to expand what I have, so excluding current trades I'll only be trading from the pool of existing stock. Which is...

• Modest Abra♂
  • Quiet Honedge♂♀
  • Brave Honedge♂♀
  • Adamant Dratini♂♀
  • Moxie/Guts Adamant/Jolly Heracross
  • Larvesta♂
  • Scyther♂♀
  • Skarmory♂♀
  • Fletchling♀
  • Larvatar♀
  • Jolly Charmander♂
  • Ghastly♂♀
  • Skarmory♂♀
  • Swinub♂♀
  • Intimidate Bagon♂
  • Jolly/Timid Charmanders♀ (4-IV spitbacks)

That's what I have on hand, which is all free game. Still need items, what's in my "wants" list, and feel free to offer away for what's there. Once I'm finished I'll update the thread, and there will be a LOT more stuff there. May take a week or so.

List of Stuff that's "On the way"
  • Abra (done)
  • Axew
  • Bulbasaur
  • Dratini (done)
  • Drillbur (done)
  • Ferroseed (done)
  • Growlithe
  • Horsea (done)
  • Marill (done)
  • Machop
  • Magikarp
  • Riolu
  • Shelder
  • Skarmory (done)
  • Snorlax
  • Squirtle
  • Swinub (Done)
  • Timburr
  • Trapinch
  • Tyrunt
  • Venipede

Last edited:
Hello, I'm really interested in your Scyther, and your Marill if that one's available too. Life Orb I'd be willing to trade you a Magmarizer, Protector, and Muscle Band for those two. Please let me know if you are interested. If the Marill's not available the Larvesta would do too.

Hello, I'm really interested in your Scyther, and your Marill if that one's available too. Life Orb I'd be willing to trade you a Magmarizer, Protector, and Muscle Band for those two. Please let me know if you are interested. If the Marill's not available the Larvesta would do too.
That works for me. I have all three of those, but my one spare Marill is in a standard
, still has Aqua Jet & Belly Drum. Also, not super important but if you can get a Electrizer instead of a Muscle Band, that'd be awesome. I accidentally removed it from the list sometime.

Last edited:
That works for me. I have all three of those, but my one spare Marill is in a standard
, still has Aqua Jet & Belly Drum. Also, not super important but if you can get a Electrizer instead of a Muscle Band, that'd be awesome. I accidentally removed it from the list sometime.
Sorry I was waiting for a reply from another breeder since I was shopping around for a marill but they havent replied, if you're still interested I'll take the Marill and the Scyther, and the Electrizer instead of the muscle band is no problem.

Sorry I was waiting for a reply from another breeder since I was shopping around for a marill but they havent replied, if you're still interested I'll take the Marill and the Scyther, and the Electrizer instead of the muscle band is no problem.
Alright, I should be able to trade sometime tomorrow.

Hey man! Very interested in your Charmander(Timid)(Repeat Ball)
Drillbur(Adamant)(Timer Ball)
Ferroseed(Net Ball)
Marill(Dive Ball)(Adamant)
What Items do you want for these fellas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)