Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
http://www.geocities.com/themysterioushobo/2005r7.html

Only one match in the WB.
ZFS vs CHaR

Laying down on the job. (BAN ME PLEASE).
Lesm

People lose a bit. That's a bitch.
feelingsad vs MoP
MrE vs STS
Gomez vs JMC

Thanks to the power of a TI-83 plus that i took from school because i can't find mine at the moment, ZFS and CHaR get to play in the WB. Of course, you usually just have it a LB-only, but since we have 48 people, this was one of two ways it had to be done to make sure there aren't any byes. The other way sucked. This way, the winner here and the bye-guy (this case cheater lesm) get to wait as we have another LB-only battle, but after this round, both sections will be in base 2 (2 in the WB and 4 in the LB).

Good luck everyone. To lesm, how the hell you can escape the calculator for luck is beyond me. your luck is way too scary.

JMC

Old as dirt.
that was, by far, one of the most luck-fested matches I've ever had. CH here, para there, 1-2 turn wake ups. It was crazy and I love it.

GG man.

aww, I thought the winner's bracket guys would get to chill for another round =(

ZFS, what is a good time for you and also what does your name stand for?

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
zorafishstix, also im online right now so we can battle right away

whoa, didn't expect you to respond quite so fast. I'll add you to my aim buddy list in a minute.

zfs

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well, I finally lost in this thing, no idea how I was one of the last three undefeateds in a tourney for a meta im not all that great at. Anyway, good game char, 3-0 in a battle nearly devoid of luck.

Well, my next match is going to be against either hip, JMC, StS or MrE. Next round is going to be hard no matter who I get paired against. :O Good luck versus the cheater, char. He even cheated his way to a BYE.

Won 3-0. Good game ZTS.

Pretty much came down to the tauros vs. tauros.

good luck in what's left of the tourney

Go STS!

JMC must be pretty happy. If E and STS battle soon, we'll finish this round like 2 weeks before the deadline. Gotta be some kinda record.

JMC

Old as dirt.
first time a round didn't go gay with lack of battles

Woo, GJ on the win ChaR

zfs

lol don't be so happy JMC just means I get a chance to beat you again =p

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
god damn

1-0 win, but StS haxes with his eternal Tauros FPing and Chansey freeze :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)