Ideas You Had

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
a grabber hand thing that you can use to get to the pringles at the bottom of the can

maybe it can come with the pringles cans like baseball cards came with gum or whatever

what about a website where you just post to yourself. no sharing, nobody else will ever see it... just you
"What is a journal" Alex?

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
a grabber hand thing that you can use to get to the pringles at the bottom of the can

maybe it can come with the pringles cans like baseball cards came with gum or whatever
bro this would just crush the crisps you're not taking this huge issue seriously enough for my liking

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
bro this would just crush the crisps you're not taking this huge issue seriously enough for my liking
nah there's some room for the grabber hand to slide around the chips at the edge of the can

if you're worried about how hard the thing is gonna press down then there's the technology to make the machine precise and careful. all those tech guys who are working on remote surgery are on it. we can apply their work to other fields

im worried that with the two opening solution i'd want to reach both hands into the pringles can and then get my hands stuck in there like a chinese finger trap and starve to death

larger can would allow too much rattling around during shipping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)