Ideas You Had

every smash borther character should have an ice climber mode. just give them a duplicate character that you can control alternately in the same way

bowser & dry bowser. luigi and gooigi. pac-man and mrs. pac-man. wario & wario-man. ike and his goth husband. kirby & keeby. king k rool and klubba. snake and jack. pokemon trainer and pokemon trainer. ness and paula. piranha plant and another, slightly different piranha plant. sephiroth and aerith. mewtwo and mew.

possibilities? endles.

why do you care about what car you have. just buy the cheapest one. they are just cars. i dont understand.
The absolute cheapest car that you can get is probably a real junker that will need a steady stream of repairs. That said, I do understand your point. I think about cars very pragmatically, but there are some people who view the kind of car that they drive as an opportunity to express themselves, and I feel that it would be hypocritical of me to tell them that they can't. Besides, the person who started this conversation is in the market for a car that's similar to their old one, which makes perfect sense to me from a practical perspective. I don't want to have to learn a new interface when I change cars if I can avoid it.

I had an idea for a book/manga series that has a similar nonsensical humor as something like Nichijou or Azumanga Daioh, but instead of being nonstop fun, there's an overarching story about 2 people who suffer from mental issues and their beliefs in Nihilism. One of the characters hides behind a mask of silence because she doesn't want the world to know how much she hates everything, whereas the other lashes out at the world and constantly pushes himself to extremes of absurd emotions to hide from the fact he sees no worth in his life. The two end up getting together, and instead of working together to become better people, their presence in each other's lives slowly encourages them to become worse and worse people until they've driven away all their friends and what started as a somewhat normal romantic relationship has transformed into a codependency because they both know if they leave the relationship they'll be left alone for the rest of their lives with nothing but their issues to keep them company.

Y'know, maybe I should start taking my ADHD medication.

Back