Ideas You Had

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Bringing this thread back bc I liked it. Reminder that idea ≠ wish

A robot that scans your pile of washing up and then loads the dishwasher optimally

A magazine printed using invisible ink

A rocking chair with a magnet+coil attached to generate electricity

A shooter where reloading tosses your entire clip. So if you reload a Halo CE assault rifle, reloading costs you 60 rounds whether theres 2 shots fired or 58. It would cause way more of a focus on resource management. Idt I've seen a game like this, but it would discourage firing a third of a clip and then reloading.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
A shooter where reloading tosses your entire clip. So if you reload a Halo CE assault rifle, reloading costs you 60 rounds whether theres 2 shots fired or 58. It would cause way more of a focus on resource management. Idt I've seen a game like this, but it would discourage firing a third of a clip and then reloading.
The Hidden does this I believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)