If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half... (Gen V OU RMT))

Just so you know, the title has nothing to do with my team. I just used it to get your attention. Now that I have it, welcome to the team!

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Iron Barbs
Relaxed
Moves:
-Spikes
-Stealth Rock
-Power Whip
-Gyro Ball
252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SpD
0 Spe IV

My entry hazards abuser. He sets up Spikes and Stealth Rock so that the switching will be kept to a minimum. Gyro Ball and Power Whip are natural, but I'll explain them anyway. They're there so that Ferrothorn can actually do something to pokes instead of just setting up hazards. The EV spread is more Defensively oriented because my Chansey does enough special walling for me to make my Ferrothorn physically bulky. I didn't use Leech Seed because i find that hazards are much more useful because my team causes a lot of switches.

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Levitate
Timid
Moves:
-Substitute
-Disable
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
4 HP / 252 Spa / 252 Spe

The generic Sub/Disable Gengar. I found out through playing that often times Pokemon have 1 or fewer moves that can actually do anything to Gengar due to its 4x resistances and immunities (ex. Ferrothorn, Bulk Up Scrafty, Conkeldurr, Choiced Pokemon, etc.). I switch in, use Substitute while they hit me with their only good move. I use a 100% accurate Disable, preventing them from doing anything to me. I then set up another sub on the switch and 2HKO the switch in with the appropriate move. Often, I get a late game sweep with Gengar because he and Latios share similar-ish counters. Anyway, Shadow Ball and Focus Blast provide perfect coverage and hit many things super effectively. I prefer Black Sludge over Leftovers because it'll hurt Trickers.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Levitate
Timid
Moves:
-Draco Meteor
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Surf
-Trick
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

This guy breaks through stuff like it's his job. I commented some calcs I did on him on the Latios analysis on Smogon. I'll post them here for all you lazy folk:

248/0 Scizor 60.1% - 70.8% (2HKO guaranteed with SR)

252/216 Scizor 47.1% - 55.5% (64% for 2HKO with Lefties, 2 layers of Spikes, and SR, guaranteed with 3 layers and SR)

252/76 +nature SS Tyranitar 47.8% - 56.4% (2HKO with 1 layer of Toxic Spikes, SR, Lefties, and 1 layer of Spikes. Or you could have about a 65% chance for 2HKO with 2 Spikes, Lefties, and SR. Guaranteed 2HKO with 3 Spikes and SR)

252/252 +nature SS Tyranitar 40.8% - 48.3% (pretty much screwed unless you have 1 layer of Toxic Spikes, 3 layers of Spikes, and SR to get a 2HKO. 99.4% chance for 3HKO with SR, a layer of Toxic Spikes, and a layer of Spikes with Lefties. Or SR and 3 Spikes.)

252/0 Skarmory 68.6% - 80.8% (guaranteed 2HKO with SR and Lefties, very likely anyways without)

252/232 +nature Skarmory 47% - 55.7% (never a 2HKO, very unlikely 3HKO with Lefties and SR)

My that was long. Anyway, so you can see why it's imperative for me to get up my SR and Spikes so i can 2HKO even those who resist it. I'm not sure what to do in the last moveslot. I don't like this Latios much without his Specs because then I can easily get predicted into a -2 from Draco Meteor and then do absolutely no damage. Please help me and tell me what I should do in the last spot, or if I should keep Trick. Hidden Power Fire and Surf are there to provide impeccable coverage alongside Draco Meteor.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Guts
Adamant
Moves
-Bulk Up
-Drain Punch
-Mach Punch
-Payback
120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpD

A physical hole-puncher. With a Guts boost and a Bulk Up, this guy messes stuff up. Generic Conkeldurr, really. My team doesn't have very original pokes, but it hasn't lost me a game yet. Bulk Up is to raise his Attack and Defense to ridiculous levels and Drain Punch is there to gain health back, necessary for a slow sweeper. Mach Punch is much needed priority to take down weakened, fast pokes. Payback lets me smack Ghosts around and maybe grab a Guts boost off of them while I'm at it. The EVs are designed to survive special hits well while still retaining physical bulk.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Natural Cure
Bold
Moves:
-Wish
-Protect
-Toxic
-Seismic Toss
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

My special wall. With Ferrothorn and Gyarados handling the physical walling, Chansey can be a special wall while still being able to handle physical attacks. This Chansey is meant to spread around status while passing monstrous wishes to teammates. This Chansey lures in Fighting type moves, which are A-ok for Gengar, Latios, and Gyarados to receive Wishes. Toxic and Seismic Toss are used to actually do something besides passing huge Wishes. The EVs are there so Chansey can wall everything to the moon and back.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Intimidate
Impish
Moves:
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Waterfall
-Roar
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

Another one of my physical walls. He combines with Ferrothorn to provide a core with no weaknesses. However, with my lack of Rapid Spinning, SR drastically lowers his usefulness. He's probably my weakest link. I've though about using a Jellicent, but I like Gyara's Intimidate and higher Defense, Attack, and lack of status ruining (getting ruined by status). I might try a Jellicent, but tell me what you think about this team member. Rest and Sleep Talk provide the best recovery Gyarados can get. Waterfall lets me do something to weakened pokes with about 30% HP left and doesn't hit too softly coming off of 260 Attack with STAB. Roar makes it so he isn't complete setup bait.

There's the team. I'll post a threatlist soon if I have time and enough care. Rate, comment, do whatever the heck you feel like. I never know what to do to end these.

I'M WIMPY
I'M SOMEWHAT OF A THREAT
I'M AN UBER THREAT

Aerodactyl - Most likely a Stealth Rocker, easily dispatched by Conkeldurr or set up on by Ferrothorn

Archeops - Stealth Rock wrecks it, Forretress Gyro Ball's it or sets up SR to make any further attemps to wreck damage futile. No one sees these anyway

Azelf - Those lacking Fire Blast are beaten by Ferrothorn. Latios resists all but a U-Turn, and Chansey can take any without Psyshock. Gyarados beats all that lack Thunderbolt

Bisharp - Conkeldurr wrecks it. Gyarados can roar it out, but will cause Defiant to activate. Gengar takes those with only Sucker Punch and Brick Break.

Breloom - This is always a royal pain to any team. I'm not sure when it could come in though. I would let Ferrothorn or Gyarados take the Spore, switch to Gengar on the Sub, and Disable the Seed Bomb. Latios also resists both its STABs.

Chandelure - I go straight to Chansey to take the Overheat. If it's Specs and I'm risking a 2HKO, I switch to Latios and spam Draco Meteor on whatever comes in. If not Specs, I stay in and Wish/Protect my health back and continue the play from there. If I see a Chandelure in Team Preview, I make sure to get my rocks up. Gengar and Latios outspeed and KO with Shadow Ball and Surf/Draco Meteor respectively.

Cobalion - Latios and Gengar outspeed and can smash it with a Hidden Power and Focus Blast. Conkeldurr can come in and hit it with a combination of Drain Punch and Mach Punch it for the kill after one round of Life Orb recoil.

Conkeldurr - Latios and Gengar can come in on anything but a well-place Payback and spam Draco Meteor or Disable Payback. My own can get into a Bulk Up war against it if need be. Gyarados can Roar it out.

Darmanitan - Gyarados can come in on a CB Flare Blitz and only take about 31%-37% from it and hit it with a STAB Waterfall. If i see a Darmanitan on Team Preview, I make sure to get my rocks up. Latios outspeeds and can Surf or Draco Meteor it to death. Gengar is in the same boat. If the Darmanitan is Scarfed, I send in my Conkeldurr. If it goes for anything but a Flare Blitz, I switch to Conkeldurr/Ferrothorn to take minimal damage.

Deoxys-S - Not sure what most offensive versions of these carry, but I'll make this up as I go along. Seeing as I don't know what in the world to do against this if I know it's offensive and not a Spiker, I switch to Chansey and Protect to see if it has Superpower. If it does I switch to Gyarados to absorb the Superpower and get the Intimidate off and switch back to Chansey. If it's just a generic entry hazard-er, I take it out with whoever I'm in with to prevent as many hazards as possible.

Dragonite - If I see one I make absolutely sure to get rocks up. I switch to Chansey and immediately get the Toxic off to thereby cripple it for the rest of the match. If Chansey's dead and I don't have my rocks up, I'll try to get into a boosting war with Conkeldurr. Pretty dangerous with given team support.

Druddigon - Never even HEARD of anyone using this, but ok. If it lacks Superpower, I set up on it with Ferrothorn or stall it out with Chansey. Gengar and Latios outspeed and can KO. Not a threat.

Eelektross - Set up on by Conkeldurr, walled by Chansey if it lacks Brick Break, Gengar 2HKOs with Shadow Ball, Latios OHKOs with Draco Meteor

Electivire - Conkeldurr Drain Punches, taking little damage from its attacks, Latios and Gengar outspeed and KO

Emboar - Conkeldurr can come in and Drain Punch, Latios can come in on a Flare Blitz and Draco Meteor/Surf

Empoleon - Conkeldurr Drain Punches and is Focus Blasted by Gengar. Those that set up are Roared out by Gyarados.

Espeon - Doesn't really do anything besides prevent me from setting up with Forretress. Outsped if it runs HP Fire and KOd by Shadow Ball and Draco Meteor.

Escavalier - This can be tricky. One of the few Pursuit users that isn't 2HKOd by Latios's Draco Meteors. I make sure to get up SR and Spikes if I see one. Conkeldurr can come in and set up Bulk Ups, only fearing a Knock Off from it. Gyarados gets the Intimidate off and can Waterfall while Resting off the damage

Excadrill - I hate these things and want to ragequit every time I see one. But I don't most of the time. Conkeldurr isn't OHKOd by a +2 EQ all the time and can use a combo of Drain Punch and Mach Punch for the kill. I don't ever switch out on one of these so I can rack up as much damage as I can so Conkeldurr can come in and Mach Punch for the KO.

Garchomp - If it's the SD one, I'm almost screwed. Gengar and Latios outspeed, but Gengar can't OHKO with Shadow Ball and Latios might miss with Sand Veil and Draco Meteor's 90% accuracy. If not the SD one, it's a bit better. I can go to Ferrothorn if it Choice-locks itself into Outrage and go to Gyarados to Waterfall it while Resting. Otherwise I can go to Chansey to Toxic stall. It can still sweep me late game though if it's Scarfed

Genesect - Illegal

Gengar - A huge threat to this team. All I really have is hit it with a Gyarados Waterfall, pray that it misses the Focus Blast on my Ferrothorn so I can Gyro Ball it, or hope to win the Speed tie with my Gengar. My best hope would be to hope it doesn't have Disable and smack it around with some Conkeldurr Paybacks. I could attempt to force it out with my Chansey by stalling with Wish and Protect, but I can't actually do anything to it.

Golurk - The sets without Dynamicpunch are taken care of by Ferrothorn. The non-Rock Polish ones are beaten by Latios and Gengar (and some Rock Polish ones still are beaten by Gengar through Disabling Stone Edge), and Conkeldurr beats all sets.

Gyarados - Conkeldurr can take a Waterfall or two and hit it with a Payback, Ferrothorn can take an EQ or several and hit it with a Power Whip or several. If not set up, much easier to handle with Gengar and Latios. Chansey can Toxic stall, but it might use me for setup bait. A mid-level threat

Haxorus - The Choiced ones that lock themselves into Outrage are easily dispatched by Iron Barbs and Gyro Ball. The Choiced ones that lock themselves into EQ or Brick Break are taken care of by Latios and Gengar. The Swords Dance set is outsped by Gengar and Latios and beaten down. The Dragon Dance set is trickier. Conkeldurr can take an Outrage and Drain and Mach Punch. Chansey can Seismic Toss it to death with Wish and Protect thrown in there.

Heatran - Beaten by Chansey's Seismic Toss, Conkeldurr's Mach Punch, Gyarados's Waterfall, and (if not Scarfed) Latios and Gengar.

Heracross - Gengar can come in on anything but a Stone Edge or a Night Slash and hit it with a powerful Shadow Ball. Same for Latios, but it has to worry about Megahorn too. Gyarados can use Waterfall, but not to much use. If not Scarfed, Latios and maybe Gengar can come in and revenge kill it.

Hydreigon - Chansey walls the life out of this no matter what, unless it's Banded and knows Close Combat. Conkeldurr can Mach Punch and Gengar and Latios outspeed non-Scarfed versions

Infernape - Gengar and Latios outspeed (and resist its priority) and Conkeldurr can take anything and gain it all back via Drain Punch. Gyarados beats those without Stone Edge.

Jirachi - There are soooo many sets for this guy I don't know where to start. The physical sets w/o a Psychic move are beaten by Conkeldurr. The Calm Mind sets without Wish are eventually beaten down by Latios and Gengar. The Calm Mind sets with Wish are very hard. I just have to keep trying to hit Jirachi with HP Fire from Latios or Roar it out with Gyarados. Very dangerous

Jolteon - Chansey. Very frail so a Mach Punch will do quite a bit. Those Choice locked into Electric moves will be beaten by Ferrothorn or Latios. Those without HP Fire are beaten by Ferrothorn. Those without HP Ice or Shadow Ball are beaten by Latios.

Keldeo - Illegal

Kingdra - I don't set up rain, which makes Kingdra much less obnoxious. I would switch into Conkeldurr and start Drain Punching. I could Toxic stall with Chansey or outspeed and KO with Latios or Gengar if it doesn't have a DD up. Ferrothorn walls it.

Krookodile - Ferrothorn walls it nicely and hits it back with a STAB Power Whip. Gyarados only has a Stone Edge to fear from it and can start throwing some Waterfalls around. Latios and Gengar outspeed, assuming no Choice Scarf. Chansey can Toxic stall.

Kyurem - Chansey takes all those that lack Outrage. If no Scarf, then Latios and Gengar outspeed and KO. Conkeldurr takes most things and hits it back with a Drain Punch or Mach Punch. Ferrothorn takes everything but HP Fire or Focus Blast

Landorus - Latios and Gengar outspeed non-scarfed versions and KO or do heavy damage. Chansey can 3HKO with Seismic Toss. Ferrothorn can hit it with Gyro Balls.

Latios - Ferrothorn can take Draco Meteors and Surfs. Chansey takes everything. Gengar beats non-Scarfed ones that have HP Fire.

Lilligant - Really? I let Gyarados take the Sleep, and if it doesn't sleep me, I Roar it out. If it does I switch out to Latios to rip it apart. Gengar can also beat it down and Disable the HP Fire. Conkeldurr beats it and Chansey Toxic stalls

Lucario - Gyarados can Roar it away or just go straight for the Waterfall against those without Stone Edge. Gengar outspeeds, is immune to all its priority (barring the super duper rare Bullet Punch), and can Focus Blast for the KO. Latios beats all but Scarfed ones or SD ones that already got set up. Conkeldurr can take pretty much everything barring a +2 LO Close Combat and can either go for the Drain Punch or Mach Punch.

Machamp - Latios can take a Dynamicpunch, but if I hit myself in my confusion, then he can hit me with an Ice Punch. Gengar is immune to Dynamicpunch and can 3HKO with Shadow Ball. Gyarados can take all those without Stone Edge. Conkeldurr can take a Dynamicpunch or two and hit back with Drain Punch.

Magnezone - All this thing really does is limit my amount of layers of entry hazards I get up. Chansey Seismic Tosses it to death. Gengar and Latios outspeed and KO, Conkeldurr lives a hit and hits it back with Drain Punch

Mamoswine - Most are Banded. Those locking themselves into Ice Shard are taken by Gyarados. Those locked into EQ are beaten by Latios and Gengar. All are beaten by Conkeldurr, Ferrothorn, and most are beaten by Chansey.

Meloetta-S - Illegal

Meloetta-V - Illegal

Metagross - Ferrothorn can take Meteor Mashes all day. Latios outspeeds and KOs, Gengar outspeeds and can do severe damage after Disabling its Meteor Mash. Conkeldurr can Drain Punch it to gain back lost health. Gyarados walls it entirely.

Mienshao - Gengar can avoid HJK and hurt Mienshao with that. It resists everything but HP Ice (which can be Disabled). Latios outspeeds and can KO. I can bait HJK with Chansey and Protect. Conkeldurr takes a HJK and can hit him back hard with a Drain/Mach Punch. Gyarados resists all but a weak HP Ice and can Waterfall it to death.

Reuniclus - Latios can OHKO with Draco Meteor with a little prior damage. If it has a couple Calm Minds up I'll use Trick my Specs onto it that totally wrecks it if I lock it into Recover or Focus Blast or Calm Mind. If Latios is fainted, however, I'm kind of sunk other than to Disable Psychic with Gengar and 2HKO it or Roar Reuniclus out and live to fight another day

Roserade - Gyarados takes the sleep and only one of my pokes is actually bothered by poison and only 3 are grounded, so Spikes and Toxic Spikes won't bother me very much. Conkeldurr can 2HKO with Payback and Mach Punch combo. Latios and Gengar can outspeed and beat it down before it does much to me.

Salamence - Gengar and Latios outspeed and can hit it hard. I can also wall it rather well with Chansey, Ferrothorn, and Gyarados. The Dragon Dance set requires some switching and some occasional Roaring or Gyro Balling on a predicted overprediction. Chansey may become setup bait but can somewhat Toxic stall

Sawsbuck - Gengar takes everything. Ferrothorn takes all but a +2 EQ or Jump Kick. Conkeldurr can Mach Punch it to death.

Scizor - 2HKOd by Latios's Draco Meteor or Surf or HP Fire. It can't really switch into anything on Latios. Gengar can Disable the Pursuit or other move it's Choice locked into if it is indeed choiced. Conkeldurr can take everything and (if it uses Superpower) smash it to bits with Drain Punch. Gyarados walls it too

Scrafty - I can Disable its Dark type move with Gengar's Disable, smash it with Latios's Draco Meteor, hit it with a Focus Blast, or get into a stat-up war with Conkeldurr. Gyarados can Roar or Waterfall or just plain take on those that don't carry Stone Ege

Seismitoad - I can't even pretend to know what this thing does. If it's a special attacker, it's walled by Chansey. If it's physical, it's walled by Ferrothorn and smashed with a Power Whip

Serperior - Latios can take Leaf Storms and HP Fires all day. Chansey is fine against all those that don't sub-seed. Gengar can do well if they don't have a +2 or +4 already

Shaymin - Latios and Gengar can take almost everything that Shaymin throws at them and hit back hard. Chansey walls it (naturally) and Ferrothorn beats all those without HP Fire

Sigilyph - This isn't really offensive. It's more defensive. Gyarados can Rest of the Psycho Shifted burn and Roar it away. Latios can smash it with Draco Meteor. Gengar can hit it over and over again with Shadow Balls

Smeargle - Gyarados takes the sleep, then I'll stay in to Sleep Talk, as either move I get, I win. It's probably a 2HKO with Waterfall, and since most Smeargle Baton Pass, Roar will be fine too. Conkeldurr can Mach Punch to avoid getting slept and Gengar can Sub. Latios can Trick, making Smeargle dead weight

Starmie - Chansey. Ferrothorn takes all those without HP Fire.

Terakion - I don't really have a poke I always switch in, but if I predict the Stone Edge, I go to Conkeldurr (or Ferrothorn if worse comes to worst). If I predict the Close Combat, or EQ (or X-Scissor for the latter) I switch in to Latios or Gengar

Thundurus - Chansey 3HKOs with Seismic toss. Conkeldurr can do a little bit of damage with Mach Punch. Other than that, this is a fairly big threat.

Togekiss - Chansey. All it takes is one Toxic to get through. Latios outspeeds and KOs, Gyarados can Roar to rack up SR damage

Tornadus - I can bait a Hammer Arm with Chansey or Ferrothorn, then switch to Latios to outspeed and KO with Draco Meteor. I think Gengar can live a Hurricane (too lazy to do the calcs) and Disable it or 2HKO it with Shadow Ball if it Taunts.

Tyranitar - The 252/252 +nature Tyranitar is super dangerous if it switches into my Gengar. I have to rely on Focus blast hitting twice in a row, which happens about the same amount of times that Guillotine hits a Shedinja. Other than that, Chansey walls it, Ferrothorn can attack those without Fire Blast, and Conkeldurr just rips it to pieces. Also, Latios beats it with Draco Meteor or Surf very occasionally

Venusaur - Chansey walls it and can Seismic Toss it to death. Latios can also hit it with a Super Effective HP Fire. Gengar walls it and can slowly beat it down with Shadow Ball

Victini - If it's Banded, I switch Latios in on the V-Create which gives me pretty much a free KO of anything. If he stays in, it's a given KO of Victini. If he switches out, the switch-in risks being 2HKOd. However, Latios can only do that for so long. I'm not sure how many V-Creates Chansey can take, and it might predict a switch-in to my Gyarados and hit me with a SE Fusion Bolt. If it's Life Orbed I have to do some very well placed switches to wear down the Life Orb damage and lower his stats via Intimidate and V-Create.

Virizion - The CM set is outsped, but not necessarily OHKOd by Latios. Virizion can take Chansey reasonably well with Focus Blast. I can't hink of anything really I can do to it. The SD version is kind of the same, except my Gengar and Latios do more damage with their moves. Conkeldurr might be able to take the 2nd set better, but I don't think it can live a +2 LO STAB Close Combat.

Volcarona - If I see this I make sure to get my rocks up ASAP. If for some reason I don't (i.e. they get spun away, the Volc is a lead, my Ferrothorn gets scared out, etc.) I switch to my Chansey to Toxic stall. Either that or I switch to Gyarados to Roar it out If it's ChestoRest, it's good game

Weavile - This thing is so weak, most of my team can handle it (barring an Ice Shard on Latios or Pursuit on the former or Gengar). Conkeldurr annihilates it, Chansey stalls it, Ferrothorn either KOs it or sets up on it, Gyarados either Roars it out, racking up the SR damage, or Waterfalls it to death.

Zoroark - Chansey. Conkeldurr can Mach Punch for the KO. Latios and Gengar outspeed and can KO, unless it has Sucker Punch, in which case a Sub is set up and I switch my Latios out

Done!

Ok two things as of now.

1-Give Gengar Life Orb to do more damage as it is frail anyways. It will have a shorter durability but hey, its meant to kill not be bulky/wall things

2-Not a big deal at all, but I imagine you were talking about your Latios when you did those calcs, just say that it is Draco meteor to look more proffesional (Yes I know this is Pokemon, but put your best foot forward in whatever you do)

3- I found out one more thing, put pictures ovver the sets just for asthetic purposes.

Edit: I like your title.

A problem with this team I can see is that it's too easy for your opponent to take out our Gengar (which is your main spin blocker) and go off to Rapid Spinning. If they can easily get a Rapid Spin off, you're basically stuck. Gengar can also be pretty easily Pursuitted by things like Scizor quite easily. I suggest using a more bulkier Ghost-type, like Jellicent so you don't allow your opponent get a spin off easily. Here's the set:

Jellicent @ Leftovers -- Water Absorb
Nature: Bold - EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spd
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Scald

Now, I also see a pretty big weakness to Gengar. Your Chansey can't really do anything to Gengar since it can't touch it. I really suggest replacing Chansey for Blissey, as Blissey is a better Wish passer. Blissey can also use Protect to recover its HP with Leftovers, as Chansey is unable to. Here's the set:

Blissey @ Leftovers -- Natural Cure
Nature: Bold - EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Protect
- Wish

You also have nothing to beat Garchomp with. Your Gyarados can only weaken Garchomp a little with Intimidate, but can't really do anything when Garchomp uses Swords Dance. You also lack a spinner so your Gyarados will be losing 25% HP every time you send it in with SR up on your side. I would really recommend replacing your Gyarados with something more useful. You're also quite weak to Breloom as you've listed. Dragonite, Landlos, Terrakion, and Excadrill are also pretty threatening for your team (as your Mach Punch from Conkeldurr fails to KO them). I suggest replacing the Gyarados for Gliscor and the Ferrothorn for Bronzong. Bronzong can set up the SR, and can counter many of the threats I've listed (Landlos, Garchomp, Dragonite, etc..). Gliscor can counter Terrakions and Excadrills and Brelooms and helps against Garchomps too. Here are the sets:

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb -- Poison Heal
Nature: Impish - EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Ice Fang

Bronzong @ Leftovers -- Levitate
Nature: Sassy - EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SDef
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

I highly recommend that you try these. It will improve your team by a lot. Good luck.

Ok two things as of now.

1-Give Gengar Life Orb to do more damage as it is frail anyways. It will have a shorter durability but hey, its meant to kill not be bulky/wall things

2-Not a big deal at all, but I imagine you were talking about your Latios when you did those calcs, just say that it is Draco meteor to look more proffesional (Yes I know this is Pokemon, but put your best foot forward in whatever you do)

3- I found out one more thing, put pictures ovver the sets just for asthetic purposes.

Edit: I like your title.
1. I find that with Life Orb, Sandstorm, and Substitutes, he's going to die after only a few hits. The point of the set is to get rid of the one move that most pokes have to hit Gengar, set up a Sub and hit the switch-in hard. Not so much to try and sweep right off the bat

2. Whoops I thought I put that in there. Thanks for catching that.

3. I tried, but Google Chrome wouldn't let me. It just showed the URL link to the picture instead of the actual picture. And thanks =D

A problem with this team I can see is that it's too easy for your opponent to take out our Gengar (which is your main spin blocker) and go off to Rapid Spinning. If they can easily get a Rapid Spin off, you're basically stuck. Gengar can also be pretty easily Pursuitted by things like Scizor quite easily. I suggest using a more bulkier Ghost-type, like Jellicent so you don't allow your opponent get a spin off easily. Here's the set:

- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Scald

Now, I also see a pretty big weakness to Gengar. Your Chansey can't really do anything to Gengar since it can't touch it. I really suggest replacing Chansey for Blissey, as Blissey is a better Wish passer. Blissey can also use Protect to recover its HP with Leftovers, as Chansey is unable to. Here's the set:

- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Protect
- Wish

You also have nothing to beat Garchomp with. Your Gyarados can only weaken Garchomp a little with Intimidate, but can't really do anything when Garchomp uses Swords Dance. You also lack a spinner so your Gyarados will be losing 25% HP every time you send it in with SR up on your side. I would really recommend replacing your Gyarados with something more useful. You're also quite weak to Breloom as you've listed. Dragonite, Landlos, Terrakion, and Excadrill are also pretty threatening for your team (as your Mach Punch from Conkeldurr fails to KO them). I suggest replacing the Gyarados for Gliscor and the Ferrothorn for Bronzong. Bronzong can set up the SR, and can counter many of the threats I've listed (Landlos, Garchomp, Dragonite, etc..). Gliscor can counter Terrakions and Excadrills and Brelooms and helps against Garchomps too. Here are the sets:

- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Ice Fang

- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

I highly recommend that you try these. It will improve your team by a lot. Good luck.
As for Jellicent: I wouldn't say my Gengar gets Pursuited too easily. If I know a switch is coming, I set up a Sub. If a Scizor (probably Banded) comes in to Pursuit me, I hit it with a Focus Blast, then Disable the pursuit. It's then forced to switch out, giving me another Sub. Same goes for TTar, except I'd just keep Focus Blasting away, as it's 4x effective. If Focus Blast misses, I'll accept it, take the Disabled Pursuit, switch out freely, and live to spin-block another day.

As for Blissey: I rely on my Chansey to wall most every special attacker under the sun. Even some physical attackers too (i.e. ones that carry Electric and or Fire type moves to beat my physical walls). I tried a Blissey on another team, then switched to a Chansey. The change was huge. Despite being able to pass slightly bigger Wishes and getting Lefties recovery, Blissey doesn't take moves as well as Chansey and, providing prior damage, can get 2HKO'd. Also, I wouldn't use it as my sole Gengar check because it could easily just Disable my Flamethrower (most of the ones I see carry Disable). Even if it doesn't have Disable, it could easily beat me one on one with Pain Split. So I like the idea, but it just isn't the best Gengar check.

As for Gliscor: Thanks! I'll definitely try this one. I'm not sure why there's Swords Dance with 0 Attack EVs, but I'm sure there's some reasoning behind it. Ice Fang and EQ can beat down on those Garchomp and Excadrill foolish enough to stay in, which I like. I really like this idea, but his lack of instant reliable recovery (Roost) is a downside, but he's still probably loads better than Gyarados was. Gyarados pretty much blew chunks.

As for Bronzong: I would very much like to try this, but I'm reluctant, due to lack of a Spiker. What I said about my Latios made it clear that I really need entry hazards to 2HKO the pokes that normally come in to sponge Draco Meteors. If you can convince me that I don't need a Spiker, or if you can find space for one, I'll gladly try this guy out. It's always nice to have 2 checks to Excadrill and sandstorm friends.

- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Scald

- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Protect
- Wish

- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Ice Fang

- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

i agree with you on the first two suggestions, but that is a horrible bronzong set. HP ice on bronzong without any evs or +natures will do nothing, even to those x4 weak to it. use gyro ball, 0speed IVs, and a - speed nature to maximize its damage. Gyro ball can help take out speedy threats like garchomp

i agree with you on the first two suggestions, but that is a horrible bronzong set. HP ice on bronzong without any evs or +natures will do nothing, even to those x4 weak to it. use gyro ball, 0speed IVs, and a - speed nature to maximize its damage. Gyro ball can help take out speedy threats like garchomp
It actually does over half to Garchomp, 60%+ to 252/0 Gliscor, and breaks Excadrill's Balloon stronger than Gyro Ball would

A Special-attacking Lucario could mean trouble for your team. While Gengar outspeeds it, it could anticipate the switch and Dark Pulse, which (if specs) can probably OHKO it. Additionally, even Blissey wouldn't like a choice specs STAB Aura Sphere. Your team has the potential to handle one (especially with Gengar's Disable), but nevertheless...it hits hard on half of your team.

A Special-attacking Lucario could mean trouble for your team. While Gengar outspeeds it, it could anticipate the switch and Dark Pulse, which (if specs) can probably OHKO it. Additionally, even Blissey wouldn't like a choice specs STAB Aura Sphere. Your team has the potential to handle one (especially with Gengar's Disable), but nevertheless...it hits hard on half of your team.
A Specs Timid Aura Sphere from a Lucario does 36.9% - 43.5% to my Chansey. A Specs Timid Dark Pulse from a Lucario does 10.9% - 12.9% I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)