If you're a mod, I beg of you, would you LOCK this thread?

Select your favorite nicknames from this list, may the best win (like American Idol).

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Waffles, it's sure to strike fear into anyone who views its sprite. Anyways, if it's fine with you, could I get a copy once it starts getting distributed, even though the naming part is over atm?

Sure
I suppose I'll just modify the first post so that anyone can get it
I'll also upload the pkm file for those who prefer messing with those programs instead

I have a Modest version of this deino in my thread
I thought timid would be preferred because of the whole speed>power thing LOL
Unless of course you're actually using this in the Subway, not against humans. In which case you want as much power as possible against those ****ING TRICK ROOM USERS

I am very surprised you do not have a link to your thread in your signature

Can I still receive a copy as well? I voted for Maleficent, since it's female and the colours match up. Waffles is a funny name and all but I think something more serious is more suitable...

I like hydra the most, because thats exactly what this dragon turns into. I dont know if i am supposed to post, but im just supporting my vote:)

The sillier the name, the more votes it gets imo, lol. Anyway, I'd love for the .pkmn file to be posted. Great giveaway

Waffles, definitely. Definitely... No contest. How is there even an argument over this? I mean, waffles... God. How could you not name a deino after the best breakfast ever?

Awesome giveaway man, and congrats on your new trade thread. Also, sorry if I missed this, but is there any info as to when you'll put up the link for the pkm file? Thanks

Unless of course you're actually using this in the Subway, not against humans. In which case you want as much power as possible against those ****ING TRICK ROOM USERS

I am very surprised you do not have a link to your thread in your signature

There's a link in the first post -_-
I'll add it to my signature right now
and I like Waffles because then I can nickname the Modest one Pancakes :naughty:

EDIT: pkm file will be up once the nickname is chosen definitely

So... Would it be safe to assume that I missed another giveaway? XP

By the way, I voted for Maleficent. Good name; Waffles is too... cliché or expected, as with OMNOMNOM.

They are in the sense of a go-to word or phrase when someone tries too hard to be "random". But as for waffles themselves, they are awesome, although the most inferior (in my opinion) in the big three grain/syrup breakfast items.

That said, I strangely do not mind the idea of a Hydreigon named "Waffles", even if it would not be my first pick. I did not mean to make it seem like your suggestion is poor, just not my cup of tea.

Idk if its too late for it or not, but i voted for Hathor, just cause i like Mythological names and hydra is no where near original enough for this guy. Was curious if a copy of this guy would be a possibility for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)