I'll Sue Ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Two weeks ago i started to experience problems with my throat, and my throat got worse over that weekend. So early last week i went to see a doctor over this. During my doctor's visit, a funny thing happened. After he had examined me and we started talking, he told me, and i quote, "Alright mr. Confidence. No sucking big dicks for a week". I just laughed at this and he went on to give me an actual medical diagnosis.

When i got home that night, i told my housemates (a couple of guys and myself rent a house) about what had happened. We all had a big laugh and they proceeded to crack jokes about the incident. In fact its been a constant running joke fest all of last week. However, yesterday, as the jokes were going around, the mood turned and took a serious note. One person started to suggest that i get a lawyer and sue. From then on they've all been telling me that i have a lawsuit on my hands if i want to pursue it, and that i SHOULD pursue it. That its easy money sitting on my lap at the moment. That he'll most likely settle out of court, and i am looking at an easy $20,000 at the minimum. I never thought anything of this incident, nor do i want to pursue any legal action. Even now. But my house is really pushing the agenda.

I mean, it was very clear to me that he (the doctor) was just joking around when he told me this. And to be honest i wasn't helping my case with the attire i had on when i went to the doctors appointment. I had on a tank top and shorts. Thigh length shorts so they were basically a short pair of shorts. (It's summer, and i have a habit of showing off my body). On top of that, the doctor himself is a gay man. Which makes taking such a comment a little easier than if it were a straight man calling me gay basically. And finally, i live in Seattle, Washington. Which is the gayest place to live second only to San Francisco, California. There is a large and strong gay presence in this city. And the state of Washington itself is very liberal and tolerant in many issues, especially social issues. I told my housemates that maybe i can take with me a recording device and secretly record him the next time i have a doctor's visit. But they advised that its not the best course to take. That i should just get a lawyer and proceed from there.

Anyway, i thought I'd bring this issue to smogoff for discussion because, you know, internet/keyboard lawyers and doctors are a tried and true method . And in todays times taking your issues to the internet for discussion with random strangers is a great way to gain different perspectives.

(Also feel free to use this thread to share any odd and funny experiences you've had with professionals of any field).

Alright, peeps, have at it!

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
yeah i, too,fucking HATE when gay doctors, who undoubtedly have a +2 boost in Ability to Detect Symptoms of Oral Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea, try to help me not get oral chlamydia and/or gonorrhea

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i dont really understand this post nina but looking to sue is only going to be worth it if this doctor has malpractice insurance. if your claim is legitimate (which i really want you to think about) the insurance will pay out to you in exchange for not having to go to court.

Okay so here's what I recommend - DO NOT SUE HIM. While it is possible you get money, do you really want to be on the bad side of this doctor? He may resent the fact that you sued him, and spread the word that you are a dick to every doctor he knows. Who knows, those doctors may then tell every other doctor that THEY know! Soon, every doctor in the world will think that you are a dick, and they might just decide to all attack you.
1628542634975.png

You see this? YOU would be the burger.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
ok but what was the diagnosis though. was it Oral Chamydia and/or Gonoerrhea? did the doctor also have Calmidia and/or Gnororrhea, ? Did the doctor, perhaps, give you Orel Chlamidia and/or Gonoroea? I'm asking if you sucked the docotrs dick. thats my question. that's the joke here. Did you go down on the doctor. Were you slinging that doctor's hog. Or was the doctor slinging your hog? idk how gay men sex slang works,it's the exact opposite of the kind of sex slang i use and i dont want to look it up in fear of accidentally seeing some slung hog. anyways back to nina sucking the doctors dick. im assuming the only way you knew this doctor was of the homosexual variety is because you knew him prior to this visit. and sucked his dick. or went on a date to a coffee shop with him, idk how fast you and this doctor like to take things, but its all valid and we at Smogoff accept you for who you are. also you should know better than to frequent public glory holes, i can't imagine that all the gentlemen using them are particularly uptight about checking for the aforementioned Oral Cahlminda and/or Goenoerea,

Ninahaza

Hi Alba. Basically my throat was irritated due to my vaping habits. I started vaping in 2019. It has stopped hurting since i stopped vaping.

if you sue him you're a homophobe but if you let it slide you're gay. you lose either way.
This is a tough one since, in today's culture, the decisions i make could come back to bite me in the ass later on. I wouldn't want to be labeled a homophobe and get canceled or have my career ruined later on in life. I mean, what if i ended up running for office of some sort in the political field and something like this resurfaced. Yikes

Also lol at all the (gay) jokes. It was to be expected. And although i have gone down on some fantastic pussy, i am std free. YAY.

Carry on

Last edited:

Ninahaza

i dont really understand this post nina but looking to sue is only going to be worth it if this doctor has malpractice insurance. if your claim is legitimate (which i really want you to think about) the insurance will pay out to you in exchange for not having to go to court.
Ps: thanks for this post

Ninahaza

Slight update: so, i am proceeding in the direction of legal action for the time being. This is not as serious or definitive as it sounds. I just have an appointment for a......lets call it, Legal consultation/Case evaluation. More out of curiosity than anything.

This is a tough one since, in today's culture, the decisions i make could come back to bite me in the ass later on. I wouldn't want to be labeled a homophobe and get canceled or have my career ruined later on in life. I mean, what if i ended up running for office of some sort in the political field and something like this resurfaced. Yikes
In the meantime, and although i made the above response jokingly, it has got me thinking. Is it fair and or just that we currently live in an atmosphere where a man persons life can be so easily ruined by such things? (Like being labeled a homophobe).

And by extension, even false labeling? Because there is a long list of reasons why i could file a lawsuit here, like for money. But homophobia is not one of them.

Is it ultimately a negative reflection on society today just how easily a few loud voices can ruin a person's:
-Work life
-Social life
-Home life

And most of the time, without much research into the matter on the part of the individual. Instead, we tend to just form a mob mentality to further abuse said person being vilified. :blobthinking:

Albatross

In the meantime, and although i made the above response jokingly, it has got me thinking. Is it fair and or just that we currently live in an atmosphere where a man persons life can be so easily ruined by such things? (Like being labeled a homophobe).

And by extension, even false labeling? Because there is a long list of reasons why i could file a lawsuit here, like for money. But homophobia is not one of them.

Is it ultimately a negative reflection on society today just how easily a few loud voices can ruin a person's:
-Work life
-Social life
-Home life

And most of the time, without much research into the matter on the part of the individual. Instead, we tend to just form a mob mentality to further abuse said person being vilified. :blobthinking:
You are literally suing a gay man for making a dick sucking joke. There is no reason for you to take this to court; you could've just filed a complaint at whatever clinic he worked at and left it at that. You forfeited your rights to bitch and whine about being called a homophobe the second you made this thread.
Cry about it bitchboy

Ninahaza

You are literally suing a gay man for making a dick sucking joke. There is no reason for you to take this to court; you could've just filed a complaint at whatever clinic he worked at and left it at that. You forfeited your rights to bitch and whine about being called a homophobe the second you made this thread.
Cry about it bitchboy
Oh God. Please dont vilify and abuse me. I am a very sensitive boy.

But seriously though. What an interesting reply to a POV i brought up for discussion.

Ninahaza

Lol. Its all good. Smogoff is my place, my dude. Really i just welcome the discussion.

I just wasn't expecting the 2nd reply to my post to be so......passionate.
/pets AlbaBirb
bb4ce5a7-3f2b-42c6-80a5-dce7f13bb819_text.gif

Ps: I haven't made the decision to sue anyone yet. Just saying

Last edited:

Albatross

Back to the original "bump" post. I like to think i made some good points. And still welcome any thoughts or viewpoints on the matter.

Or not. You know, whatever
Ok well I still have some thoughts/viewpoints that might be of use:

None of the points you have made are good. You're attempting to extort money from a doctor because he told you to stop sucking dicks as a joke and you took it personally cause you're a big muscular straight dude who fucks a lot of women or some dumb shit like that. Self reflect and realise that suing someone over making a blowjob joke is ridiculous, morally corrupt, and an absolute dick move

Christ, learn to take a joke while you're at it, you've already made an absolute fool of yourself on this thread and all others by being so incredibly comedically challenged. Nobody here is going to give you their thoughts because nobody cares about this stupid drama between you and some random doctor that dared to suggest that you suck dick on the side. If you really care that much then take it to Reddit, I'm sure you'd really fit in there

Well, at least you've calmed down. Good job.
How classy of you to go from "Yeah this bitch wants to fuck me so bad, god i'm so fucking cool" to "Wow she doesn't want to have sex with me?? This woman is crazy lol" while pretending to have the moral highground, its really very impressive. Go sound a cactus up your urethra you sad, pathetic little man, nobody thinks you're funny and you've been nothing but an eyesore on the forum ever since you started posting

Ninahaza

Did you really get "Yeah this bitch wants to fuck me so bad, god i'm so fucking cool" from my comment of "/pet Albabirb"? Which was in response to your calling me a "bitchboy"?

You realize that you're the one who even mentioned anything in regards to sex in the first place, right?
Dude I don't want to have sex with you, get over yourself
So far my responses have been very tame in comparison to your personal and unwarranted attacks. Which by the way is a big surprise to me because i love a good ole fashioned internet fight.

Anyway, try not to get this thread locked, Alba. And do try to calm down. I've found that petting animals calms them down. Maybe its because i'm a dog person, but i wont make that mistake again.

Carry on (and maybe try doing a merry little jig. It may help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)