i'm draw good arts

Aelita

Return To The Past, Now~
is a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Can I get an image of a Braviary flying through the air on an Armaldo, with the Armaldo looking disappointedly at Braviary?

i will do this as long as people ask me to do it
May I request a second stage evolution Poison/Ghost typed Pokemon wielding a hammer bashing a first stage bug/poison type from the first generation of Pokemon wearing choice specs.

Edit: The ghost Pokemon should feature characteristics that suggest a strong interest in computers.

Can I get an image of a Braviary flying through the air on an Armaldo, with the Armaldo looking disappointedly at Braviary?
can you draw a latios running a telemarketing scam?
May I request a second stage evolution Poison/Ghost typed Pokemon wielding a hammer bashing a first stage bug/poison type from the first generation of Pokemon wearing choice specs.

Edit: The ghost Pokemon should feature characteristics that suggest a strong interest in computers.
can you draw a homoseksuel raven floating in brown water

it is my biggest wish
Also as a second request could you draw my good friend Clefairy being seduced by a handful of hotpockets?
lord give me strength because i don't have any anymore.

this last image is pretty bad

i'm giving you a chance to run before you look at it

doot
doot

ok
look at it if you want but you shouldn't.

haha. how did you make this? i really, really, really, like it.

you should do interviews, interview backflippyironchef for example!

hes a bit quirky lol, i went to his house for dinner once and the food he made was unbearably salty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)