I'm looking for a very specific music/OST and I don't know what it is

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
hello smogoff please help me
first and foremost this is not a joke i am looking for a very, very specific game/anime (not sure) OST and I can't find it and it's getting me mad

I have NO idea what it is or where it comes from, I know 4 things
• It has piano
• I'm quite sure it's a battle theme, hence the game/anime OST thing
• The piano part I have in mind is very similar to the 0:30 - 0:35 part of Riders Of The Light from Bayonetta 1, but definitely not as fast:

I am 99% sure it doesn't come from a videogame I've played, but it might be some Xenoblade?
I have no idea where I heard this track but I've had the piano part in mind for like 24h at this point and it's extremely frustrating

ps I know this thread looks a lot like Someone help pls but it is NOT a joke

Cobalt Pink

formerly patboiii
I have some ideas to from what it could be but I def need time to invest for that. For now I can only show tge first thing I thought of and maybe it could be from "Under night in birth" but I think while it might go in the right direction this shouldnt be it

I thought of something like this from 0:29. Maybe you can remember of some things. In music you make a lot of connections between many things and feelings so this is interesting tonpoint out from a psychogical perspective.

I will continue searching for it because i cant sleep anyway. If you can think of some more details abt this ost like some chord progressions,(lack of) lyrics etc. this would help a lot

Cobalt Pink

formerly patboiii
omg YES there's a very high chance it's from that series
I knew a few tracks from the games and it sounds quite similar to what I had in mind
Well if we stay by the idea that it might be from this game then I have some ideas which specific thing it might be.

This one has a Melody at the beginning which sounds really close to that.

This is my second idea. The specific part I mean is at around 0:25.

I still have some other games in mind which sound pretty similar to this but it might be that one of the above might be the one youre looking for.

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
I still have some other games in mind which sound pretty similar to this
none of the above is what I was looking for but
1- I really appreciate your input
2- those are fire, I knew the characters selection one and yea it's also quite similar to that but a bit slower

if you don't mind sharing the other stuff you had in mind, even if it's not specifically what I'm looking for, anything similar is a good track so I'm down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)