I'm looking for some EV trained Pokemon I can clone. I have a ton to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a way to clone without 2 DS (which I also dont have) that requires taking out the Sd card on your DS and modifying a file on your computer. It takes like 5 min and works 100% of the time, I just dont have a reader for my desk top.

Dratini was pre pokebank so it does not.
I thought of the very same idea, and was told that it didn't work.

Oh. I figured you meant copying the SD card data, trade the Pokemon to another game, & restore the old SD card data.

And Ditto clone #2 complete. Adding,

Oh. I figured you meant copying the SD card data, trade the Pokemon to another game, & restore the old SD card data.

Awesome! I'm going to give you the pokemon but then I have to run. Can you add my friend to return my pokemon?
His FC is 3067 4878 9974

As far as I know, its basically that but you need to use the GTS.

Anyways, anything for the magnemite or no?

Ughh, cloning difficulties again! I've been trying & I haven't even cloned Heracross successfully yet! I'm sorry this is taking so long.

Edit: cloned Heracross. 1 down, 1 to go.

I know a lot of people have them, but on the off chance: Do you have any interest in Noibats? They are in Ultra-Balls, Timid, Frisk/Infiltrator, penta-flawless. If so I'll list specific detail, and I can EV train them.

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)