NOC Immorality Mafia N2

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
if nuxl and hawkie are scum buddies, this is next level theatering and makes me proud to still be in circus.

oddly I kinda half want this to be the reality even if I'm getting played by it.

(for the record I don't think they are scum theatering with each other, I just think it would be amazing if they were)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
if nuxl and hawkie are scum buddies, this is next level theatering and makes me proud to still be in circus.

oddly I kinda half want this to be the reality even if I'm getting played by it.

(for the record I don't think they are scum theatering with each other, I just think it would be amazing if they were)
i would never let my partner show as "engaged in conversation" 30 minutes before deadline

Nuxl

Regardless, this D1 is pretty stinted and it's hard to gather a lead off of it. Moody not being here is worrying but also I expect more from the slot in general.

Still really confused as to wether their was an extend but meh
as to my experience, i've played forum mafia a bit but mainly ps mafia for about 2 years, but I've liked your reaction thus far Unvote Caffeine
I still TR Uturn, and i also am gonna say i TR doggo and townlean nuxl here. anyways im inclined to lynch this Lynch TBZ
i would like more pressure on this

Nuxl

as to my experience, i've played forum mafia a bit but mainly ps mafia for about 2 years, but I've liked your reaction thus far Unvote Caffeine
I still TR Uturn, and i also am gonna say i TR doggo and townlean nuxl here. anyways im inclined to lynch this Lynch TBZ
there was yeah

Nuxl

just for what it's worth it's 2 hours to deadline and you are currently leading a solo wagon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)