NOC Immorality Mafia N2

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
yeah like i have no clue if this even hits

but unvoting means we tie which is not the play here and the only acceptable wagon swap is UTO which i don't know if it hits either. i only have townreads aside from the opaque.

Nuxl

i guess like i don't think caff is scum. heal doesn't seem scum either.

texas is probably not scum? pending but tone matches up well, effort does not

transmuter's current gameplay matches what i had in my head of chat mafia but a good portion of the game is similarly doing nothing so maybe i'm just confbiasing myself onto what i want to believe :heart:

minus seemed impossible to be coached on page 7. but he's gone too.

tbz gone is bad since it's like what happened in rewind, but then it happened in last game too.

who fucking knows about spiderz but if he's scum the main wagons are probably good for him if he's voting offwagon. lurking in thread and doing very little doesn't feel reminiscent of his game 1 on PS forums.

hawkie disappearing is pretty bad, the opening was like, vaguely similar to last game but had way less feist and way less interaction. also "engaged in conversation" 30 minutes before last dl lol

Too many people are just doing literally fucking less than normal for me to settle in something concrete.

Maybe the top 2 wagons are town and, well, that fucking sucks. I guess. Either scumteam is doing this purposely or there's a hell of a lot of no wim throughout the entire game.

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
I've actually been thinking about hawkie since the extension and idk it may be dumb but I keep thinking if scum wanted to extend here or not. I think if hawkie actually wanted the extension so he could contribute, he'd be here right after his dinner. so I'm thinking if that was an attempt to save his partner that was about to be lynched by giving town more time to mislynch. or maybe something happened and he got super busy idk *shrug* I'm probably overthinking dumb shit.

Nuxl

I've actually been thinking about hawkie since the extension and idk it may be dumb but I keep thinking if scum wanted to extend here or not. I think if hawkie actually wanted the extension so he could contribute, he'd be here right after his dinner. so I'm thinking if that was an attempt to save his partner that was about to be lynched by giving town more time to mislynch. or maybe something happened and he got super busy idk *shrug* I'm probably overthinking dumb shit.
last game hawkie disappeared for eod d1/d2 and he was town so i don't know if it's because he's not investing a lot into this game or because of that.

i don't really know why his read is the way it is on me so yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)