NOC Immorality Mafia N2

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
look at the timing of eod, i was the first to untie the wagon when i moved my vote to hawkie, the unvotes followed, nor did i say anything during the day regarding hawkie beyond "i'm generally inclined to sheep him", nor did i defend him beyond chaos posting the cfd

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
hawkie wanting to shift off of moody would make sense in my 6-5 world but currently distracted and not thinking about it right now.

heal/texas solid town irregardless of my beliefs.

Nuxl

though i dont think tommy hates all of us so it's probably not 6-5 and i should probably stop thinking it's a reality ROFL

but i think no factional kill is realistic? otherwise CB kill doesn't make a lot of sense

Nuxl

TBZ's do nothing at eod is obviously the strangest thing walking into today; although it sounds like he's hawkie's pair?

also the initial cfd onto hawkie has potential to be pure given that there's a real possibility scum chat isn't on discord

Nuxl

Given the roles we know in question, there's probably a few interactions we can do to test if certain people are explicitly scum (or following village orders).

Nuxl

biggest litmus test of the day is for somebody to ask tommy "does mafia have a factional kill" and tag me once you get the answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)