NOC Immorality Mafia N2

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I think uto is the custodian of both of town's two brain cells this game so please listen to them in the future
healndeal is probably scum for having a very sketchy/powerful role and pushing a lynch on a bpv giver who is higly likely to get shot the following night
What do you make of the other 2 on your wagon?

Nuxl

oops, the one before it. yeah, my thought was that the tone of texas and heal were both honestly kind of pure? heal was the only one that encouraged my litmus test too but that's probably just a me thing

I think what makes the most sense with the current claims we have is that texas is lying about being a vig and is just the scum killer, but then we have a pairing cop which hints at my role having a counterpart soooo

Nuxl

I think what makes the most sense with the current claims we have is that texas is lying about being a vig and is just the scum killer, but then we have a pairing cop which hints at my role having a counterpart soooo
That would assume that scum doesn't have a factional kill and instead only kills through Texas right?

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
I honestly dont know who to lynch. and Im conflicted on moody rn. he makes a good point and his posts seem like town. I guess hawkie just asked for an extend for no reason? idk lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)