Metagame Inheritance

Have you all considered Swoobat yet? It's really dumb to inherit from... Normally, Swoobat's stuck with bad bulk trying to sweep with its speed... that's not an issue here. To give you an idea on how stupid giving Unaware (or Simple), recovery, boosting, AND status removal is, take a look at this set...

why (Cresselia) @ Leftovers [swoobat]
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Psyshock/Stored Power
- Psycho Shift/Shadow Ball/Heat Wave/Toxic

This is pretty much cancer incarnate, stopping everything that's not a Dark type or a veritable nuke dead in its tracks, boosts up, and wins. Psycho Shift stops status attempts dead, as well. And this is not the only one that can inherit well from Swoobat, either... pretty much any psychic type, along with some fire and even grass types can use Swoobat's movepool.

Am I entitled enough to request a suspect on this monster donator called Swoobat..? It's even worse than Pheromosa...

Last edited:
Have you all considered Swoobat yet? It's really dumb to inherit from... Normally, Swoobat's stuck with bad bulk trying to sweep with its speed... that's not an issue here. To give you an idea on how stupid giving Unaware (or Simple), recovery, boosting, AND status removal is, take a look at this set...

why (Cresselia) @ Leftovers [swoobat]
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Psyshock/Stored Power
- Psycho Shift/Shadow Ball/Heat Wave/Toxic

This is pretty much cancer incarnate, stopping everything that's not a Dark type or a veritable nuke dead in its tracks, boosts up, and wins. Psycho Shift stops status attempts dead, as well. And this is not the only one that can inherit well from Swoobat, either... pretty much any psychic type, along with some fire and even grass types can use Swoobat's movepool.

Am I entitled enough to request a suspect on this monster donator called Swoobat..? It's even worse than Pheromosa...
One thing. Like you said, everything not a dark type. This just shuts down this set, stopping everything it can possibly do as you are forced to switch or get slowly whittled down. Also, psycho shift does not stop status if the target already has it, so all you have to do is status cress twice with toxic, or use a steel type and be immune. possibly, resttalk and energy ball, air slash, or a hidden power could fix this, but you still could easily die to any strong nuke. In addition, you have no way to stop phasers with this set, so any phaser early in setup stops you in your tracks. Also, a single taunt will reduce you to whatever coverage move you choose, making it extremely easy to get whittled down. Also, cress has pretty much no attack power. Assuming HP fighting, aka the highest power non-stab coverage swoobat gives cress you do this much to chansey:
+6 0 SpA Cresselia Hidden Power Fighting vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 138-164 (21.4 - 25.5%) -- 0.6% chance to 4HKO
Remember, that's at +6 SpA. Granted, it would just become a stalemate, but if chansey had taunt and an attaking move, it wouldn't be too hard to whittle cress down. Also, you could taunt, switch, then 2HKO with any nuker. Also, just to give an idea of how easy any nuker could kill cress 1v1 with taunt,
0 SpA Cresselia Hidden Power Fighting vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Weavile: 156-188 (55.5 - 66.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Cresselia Hidden Power Fire vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Pheromosa: 162-192 (57.2 - 67.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Cresselia Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Buzzwole: 112-134 (26.7 - 32%) -- 37.9% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Cresselia Hidden Power Fighting vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Greninja-Ash: 90-108 (31.5 - 37.8%) -- 89.9% chance to 3HKO
0 SpA Cresselia Hidden Power Fighting vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Magikarp: 106-125 (58.5 - 69%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Cresselia Hidden Power Fire vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Deoxys-Attack: 118-139 (48.9 - 57.6%) -- 95.7% chance to 2HKO(I know he isn't legal, but I need to get across my point of how useless cress is after a taunt.)
Even against Magikarp, Pheromosa, and Deoxys-A, Cress running some of the better attacking moves, assuming she isn't something NVE like HP fighting against Phero, she cannot even guarentee a 2HKO against Deo-A. And there are many more just like these, many of which can one shot or at least 2 shot cress with their nukes. All that out of the way, I think swoobat as a donor isn't broken.

Why on earth would you use HP Fighting against Chansey when you have Stored Power? Here's what Cresselia ACTUALLY does to Chansey, assuming it isn't Unaware.

+6 0 SpA Cresselia Stored Power (260 BP) vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 448-528 (69.7 - 82.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The rest of the calcs WOULD be a sticking point, if you perfectly predicted Cresselia's entry every time (actually literally impossible, since there are times when Cress will come in on a KO), as otherwise it WILL get a Calm Mind off, and good luck stopping it if it's Simple, since +2/+2 puts Stored Power at 100 BP. So, you know, lemme know how a squad of 6 Taunters goes. Let's not even talk about how, if you actually have no other option besides Taunting it before getting a boost up, you WILL start eating coverage chip on the switch, which, combined with Stealth Rock or Spikes, will wear something like Weavile down extremely quickly.

Not that I think Cresselia or Swoobat are problems right now, because we still have Pheromosa throwing around boosted Megahorns and U-turns. If it takes off after Phero gets booted (please don't fuck this up, it's clearly broken as hell), then I think we should address it, but for the moment it is not a problem.

"Am I entitled enough to request a suspect on this monster donator called Swoobat..? It's even worse than Pheromosa..."
Swoobat is one of the things that keeps the infinte sweepers in check, and allows (semi) stall to be usable (and good) in a tier where every mon could run Shell Smash or Belly Drum. There are others Unaware donors and also Prankster Haze (Murkrow), but Swoobat is specially good because it gives reliable recovery and STAB for Celesteela, while also having U-turn. Without Stored Power, Cresselia strugles to break bulky steel types, and by using Psycho Shift, it can't hit Dark types. In the same way Unaware can take care of most sweepers, it can also handle Cresselia. A sweeper cannot be deemed broken just because you can't break it using sheer force (and I don't even think this is the case). I don't think Swoobat Cresselia can sweep any of my teams, as I almost always use Murkrow Registeel or Swoobat Celesteela, even on offensive teams, 'cause of how "set-up happy" this meta is. If you wanna talk about OP stuff, there's Kartana and Pheromosa, being so powerful, versatile, and even having easy ways to support them (Magnet Pull can trap some of Kartana counters, e.g.). I may be wrong, but I don't think Swoobat is a problem.

So, let's talk about SR/Web setters AND rapid spin/defog users. I didn't found any of them here so, because i'm an incompetent player, i had a hard time finding one on my own.
Let's start.

Skarmory (Celesteela) @ leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Defog//Brave Bird
This is what i personally use and, for now, i was not really happy with that. Is not bad, but not that good either.
I found that people prefer to inherit from Shuckle (for SR/Sticky Web) and put that set on archeops, aerodactyl, terrakion, at least on the low ladder.

I used to have a Registeel that inherited (?) from lati@s. With roost//recover, defog, toxic and protect. Too slow and not that good, at least for me.
What do YOU use for these roles?

Part of the problem I think you're having, Iynhe, is that while Skarm with Celesteela's stat spread would be absolute murder in standard, the general power level in Inheritance is significantly higher than it is in standard.

Unless you're playing HARD stall, a momentum sink of any kind is kind of a death sentence. Registeel is used significantly in BH, so its typing and defensive spread are great, but giving something like Heracross Pheromosa a free turn to SD is pretty much an instant "Click X". You can give Registeel options that more immediately deal with high power threats like Whirlwind, Will-O-Wisp, or Thunder Wave, and I think that will help out.

On the subject of Archeops, I am beyond in love with Toucannon. Rock Blast is so obnoxiously powerful, and it gives options to go mixed, it has SD and Flame Charge, and an excellent catalogue that just dumpsters a lot of mons from turn 1. If you're having lead Pheromosa problems, Scarf Rock Blast cleanly OHKOs. It's what I've been using all week and it's taken a huge problem off my shoulders (though now that I mention it I'm sure people will start scouting it).

I honestly haven't even looked at its Sheet Force movepool because 1) The Nidos, Rampardos, and Mawile exist, and 2) Seriously, Skill Link Rock Blast on the strongest(?) Rock-type in the game is fucking POWERFUL.

On the subject of Archeops, I am beyond in love with Toucannon. Rock Blast is so obnoxiously powerful, and it gives options to go mixed, it has SD and Flame Charge, and an excellent catalogue that just dumpsters a lot of mons from turn 1. If you're having lead Pheromosa problems, Scarf Rock Blast cleanly OHKOs. It's what I've been using all week and it's taken a huge problem off my shoulders (though now that I mention it I'm sure people will start scouting it).

I honestly haven't even looked at its Sheet Force movepool because 1) The Nidos, Rampardos, and Mawile exist, and 2) Seriously, Skill Link Rock Blast on the strongest(?) Rock-type in the game is fucking POWERFUL.
Strongest would go ti diance-mega, but that's unreleased so archeops does hit hardest at base 140. 3 good runner ups, however, are gigalith, tyranitar, and terrakion, at 135, 134, and 129 respectively, each with their own unique second stab or typing, alongside better bulk than archeops.
Rypherior does tie with archeops for sheer power, but I trust archeops more for survivability than a mon with very low speed, 6 weaknesses, 2 of which are quad, and all of which are common.

One more thing on this. You look at archeops and think toucannon as donor for skill link, but what i'm thinking of is a previously amazing skill linker as a donor. Perhaps a particular water/ice Mon with access to shell smash, skill link, rock blast, and icicle spear along with many good coverage who happened to be very prevalent in the gen 5 out meta...? Oh yeah, cloyster. If you can get psychic terrain up, slow switching move into archeops, live a hit using a sash or use a risky set with life orb, set up shell smash, and take out as many mons as possible. One problem with this is if you encounter a particularly bulky unaware Mon who you can't ko, or if psychic terrain runs out and your enemy switches in a priority killer, but other than that, you should be fine for a mid-late game sweep. Also, archeops isn't the only Mon who can use it, pretty much anyone who has good attack and speed and gets stab on something cloyster gives can be just as good or even better.

One more thing on this. You look at archeops and think toucannon as donor for skill link, but what i'm thinking of is a previously amazing skill linker as a donor. Perhaps a particular water/ice Mon with access to shell smash, skill link, rock blast, and icicle spear along with many good coverage who happened to be very prevalent in the gen 5 out meta...? Oh yeah, cloyster. If you can get psychic terrain up, slow switching move into archeops, live a hit using a sash or use a risky set with life orb, set up shell smash, and take out as many mons as possible. One problem with this is if you encounter a particularly bulky unaware Mon who you can't ko, or if psychic terrain runs out and your enemy switches in a priority killer, but other than that, you should be fine for a mid-late game sweep. Also, archeops isn't the only Mon who can use it, pretty much anyone who has good attack and speed and gets stab on something cloyster gives can be just as good or even better.
That would be cool but flying types don't receive the priority negating effect of psychic terrain

Strongest would go ti diance-mega, but that's unreleased so archeops does hit hardest at base 140. 3 good runner ups, however, are gigalith, tyranitar, and terrakion, at 135, 134, and 129 respectively, each with their own unique second stab or typing, alongside better bulk than archeops.
Rypherior does tie with archeops for sheer power, but I trust archeops more for survivability than a mon with very low speed, 6 weaknesses, 2 of which are quad, and all of which are common.
Meanwhile, Rampardos is crying at the corner. 165 Atk isn't stronk. (more than m-diancie)

Strongest Rock-type with an otherwise usable stat spread*. I briefly considered using Aerodactyl, but there's a big damage gap between it and Archeops.

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I have some more ideas for the Inheritance CLC:

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch
Inheriting from Dragonite patches up its lackign speed and lets it set up a Dragon Dance thanks to Multiscale (watch out for Rock types, though). Also gets a nice Extreme Speed.

Ability: Shell Armor
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Dragon Claw
- Head Smash
- Explosion
Inheriting from Turtonator gives it more of a suicide role, shell smashing and then overpowering the enemy. Once you're on low health you can use Explosion.

Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- High Jump Kick / Head Smash / Drain Punch
Inheriting from Scrafty also gives it Dragon Dance, Fire and Dragon STAB, Intimidate, and other good coverage options.

Primarina @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor / Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Electric]
Inheriting from Omastar gives it a lot more offensive presence by doubling its Special Attack and tripling its Speed (potentially). No Fairy STAB though.

Primarina @ Waterium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Timid Nature
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump / Scald
- Thunder
- Draco Meteor / Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball
Inheriting from Dragalge gives it a powerful ability to spam. Z-Rain Dance gives it more Speed and power, and Hydro Vortex picks off pesky walls. Thunder to hit other Water types, and Draco Meteor to hit Dragon types although there are other coverage options.

Primarina @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm / Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk (0 Spe?)
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hydro Pump / Scald
- Toxic / Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
Inheriting from Lanturn gives it a more defensive presence, giving it a useful immunity to Electric, Fairy and Water STAB, Thunder Wave, and slow pivoting.

Just a question about evolutionary line rule, would 2 mons that are from the same line but are regional variants be allowed as donors on same team? I was considering a team with a suicide lead pheromosaXgolem, having sturdy, expertbelt, rocks, eq, flamethrower, and steamroller/stone edge, and having xurkitreeXalola golem for magnet pull, trap, chargebeam setup, rock polish, and 2 coverage attacks. Would this be legal, or should I useanother sturdy mon?

Just a question about evolutionary line rule, would 2 mons that are from the same line but are regional variants be allowed as donors on same team? I was considering a team with a suicide lead pheromosaXgolem, having sturdy, expertbelt, rocks, eq, flamethrower, and steamroller/stone edge, and having xurkitreeXalola golem for magnet pull, trap, chargebeam setup, rock polish, and 2 coverage attacks. Would this be legal, or should I useanother sturdy mon?
You can't have both golem and alolan golem as pokemon to inherit from on one team. FOrtunately, aggron and bastodion give all of the sturdy moves bar steamroller, so your core works.

I'm finding it hard to make a good offensive team without this set:

Miltank (Swampert) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Milk Drink
- Surf
- Earthquake

It reliably checks Kecleon!Pheromosa, Torkoal!Heatran, various Kartana sets, and most Electric-types -- all in one slot, meaning the rest of the team can... actually be offense. Without Swampert's role compression I don't feel safe running offense sans webs/screens. Anyone else having these problems?

I'm finding it hard to make a good offensive team without this set:

Miltank (Swampert) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Milk Drink
- Surf
- Earthquake

It reliably checks Kecleon!Pheromosa, Torkoal!Heatran, various Kartana sets, and most Electric-types -- all in one slot, meaning the rest of the team can... actually be offense. Without Swampert's role compression I don't feel safe running offense sans webs/screens. Anyone else having these problems?
Good in stall team,with Xatu-Chansey, Flareon-Ferrothorn and PersianA-Doublade.

This is the 1st time I play this OMoM and I don't know much about it, but here are some sets I had fun using:

Tropius (Celesteela) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Air Slash
- Earthquake
- Leech Seed
- Roost

This set is so evil, I felt so bad using it! I know that Celesteela can have better options but seeds + roost + harvest berry makes it frustrating to deal with

Eelektross (Magnezone) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Flamethrower
- Giga Drain

Not so much of a competitive set, but as a Magnezone lover I had to come up with a set for it. Still fun and easy to use.

Lucario (Type: Null) @ Eviolite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Atk / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Drain Punch

This set has helped me so many times to reverse sweep team thanks to its bulk and stupidily strong priority!

Starmie (Tapu Fini) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Dazzling Gleam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

My most used Spinner in this meta. Is too bulky, has reliable recovery, doesn't care about status thanks to Natural Cure and still gets its dual STAB. I recommend 100%

Bisharp (Spiritomb) @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Claw
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance

The ultimate stopper of hazzard removal! It blocks Rapid Spin thanks to its ghost typing and punishes Defogers thanks to Defiant! Dual STAB with priority and Brick Break for dark types. Last move can also be Stealth Rock, but I was using a different rocker at the team it was.

Last edited:
Is Drizzle Mega Swampert banned? Showdown doesn't seem to accept it.
Sadly the error message is somewhat unhelpful. ROM's isn't ideal either (its banlist is wrong for a start), but at least it does mention that Swampertite is unreleased.

Snorlax (Linoone) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pickup
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Seed Bomb
- Shadow Claw

This can be done with just about any physical attacker but I personally like snorlax's bulk and typing

I'm surprised no one's posted Specs Hoopa-U yet. I like this particular variant:

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Specs
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 208 Def / 252 SpA / 48 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Sludge Wave/Sludge Bomb/U-turn
- Flash Cannon/U-turn

Dark Pulse is slightly more powerful than Porygon-Z Specs Boomburst, and it's at least normally effective against all the common Unaware walls. The other moves, with the exception of U-turn, were chosen because they're supereffective against the types that resist Dark (originally I had HP Psychic on there, but it turns out that there aren't any Fighting types with enough special bulk to be relevant, and having both Poison and Steel coverage means neither Tapu Fini nor Diancie can wall you). I'm pretty sure the only Pokémon this guy can't 2HKO are Eviolite Chansey and Assault Vest Magearna.
I'm not sure what the best EV spread is; this one outruns any Suicune/Cresselia that invests 0 or 4 EVs in speed, and invests what's left over in physical bulk since its special bulk is fairly good already.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Simple
Jolly Nature
- Growth
- Earthquake
- Flame Charge
- Rock Slide/Iron Head

Inheriting from Numel. Growth for boosting Atk (SpAtk is pretty much irrelevant, so you could possibly use Howl instead). Flame Charge to boost Speed. EQ for STAB. Rock Slide/Iron Head for coverage.

Sets dumpster, most of them doesn't work for me.
But dunno. You might get some nice ideas from 'em.

Florges @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Stockpile
- Recover
- Encore

Inherits from Quagsire
Nice Sp.defense, stops thing when burning via Scald n' Encoring, sounds like a nice way to stop setuppers. Couldn't make it too effective tbh. The meta is a little too aggressive for her.

----

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Fur Coat
Bold Nature
- Cotton Guard
- Toxic
- Roar
- Rest

Inherits from Furfrou
Cotton Guard is hilariously good. Unfortunately, it can't do shit against stallbreakers, 'mons with massive Sp.Atk, and Taunters (but who uses Taunt in Inheritance, amirite? lel).
Steel or Poison types also stop this set easily. Magic Bounce rekts it.

----

Muk-Alola (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Impish Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Fake Out

Inherits from Mienshao
Regenerator U-turn is cool. Fake out deals le last blow to sturdy survivors and Sash users.
Jab and Knock for STAB. That's it, I guess.

----

Latios @ Soul Dew Anything else, maybe Assault Vest or Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]/Volt Switch/Ancient Power

Inherits from Probopass
Just discovered that Soul Dew got nerfed and is the ultimate shit now.
These moves don't even get some kind of boost. Not even STAB.
Pretty bad set on a good mon. I'm sure there are better trappers.

----

Guzzlord @ Red Card
Ability: Sturdy
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Defog
- Roost

Inherits from Skarmory
Weird af. It acts as really bulky in some matches, and sometimes it just get destroyed. I wonder if a physical defense set would be better.
Not the best lead or hazarder tbh.

----

Pheromosa @ Focus Sash
Ability: Soul-Heart
Modest Nature
- Heart Swap
- Aura Sphere
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Inherits from Magearna
Priority kills it. Doesn't hit thaaat hard. It's fun to steal boosts tho.
Never lasted until end game in the testing teams, but seems to have some potential.

----

Type: Null @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Taunt
- Recover

Inherits from Sableye
Prankster nerf is stupid.
Pretty bulky, but doesn't stop special sweepers going nuts.

----

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe or 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature / Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Wild Charge
- Fire Fang
- Thunder/Close Combat

Inherits from Granbull (was originally inteded to be from Stoutland, but Granbull had the same moves plus CC)
Really fun and good. It's ridiculously fast and hits like a truck. It feels good to destroy Kartanas with Fire Fang too.

----

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Wish
- Sucker Punch

Inherits from Xatu
Eh, not sure what to talk abou this one. Really nice typing, but thunerbolt users are everywhere.

----

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Roost
- Foul Play
- Haze

Inherits from Murkrow.
It's decent. I'm actually thinking in using Registeel over my Celesteela, but I'm not sure which one would be better in the meta. Prankster Haze and Roost are cool. Despite being affect by haze and FP, stally Dark types can stop this set since they can't be poisoned (Prankster nerf is stupid), Poison Healers and Magic Guard users don't give a shit too. Non-agressive Steel and Poison types also stop it easily.

----

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Flash Fire
Adamant Nature
- Flame Charge
- Shadow Claw
- Wild Charge
- Earthquake

Inherits from Thyplosion
uuh, hits hard. Not that useful too, too slow and hard to hit the first Flame Charge. Maybe if you face a Shell Smash Heatran or a Protean Specs.

----

Shuckle @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Roost
- Substitute
- Roar

and

Shuckle @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SpA
- Leech Seed
- Counter
- Synthesis
- Toxic

Inherits from Tropius and Breloom, respectively
Nice to troll. Not that useful against Magic Bounce, Grass types and all setupped sweepers.

----

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Stamina
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Counter
- Toxic
- Roar

Inherits from Mudsdale
Silly. Maybe you can find a better use for Stamina.

----

Mienshao @ Normalium Z
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Splash
- Play Rough
- High Jump Kick
- Trop Kick

Inherits from Tsareena
Hits hard after Z-Splash and can't be affected by priority moves.
Can be stopped easily with the right walls. It's kinda good as a late game Sweeper.

----

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Simple
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic
- Stockpile
- Stealth Rock

Inherits from Numel
uuh, never tested actually
doesn't sound optimum tbh

----

Glalie @ Glalitite
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Overheat
- U-turn/Beak Blast
- Roost/Tailwind

Inherits from Toucannon
Never tested this one too
Beak Blast sounds good if you know you're going to be priorit'd (don't forget to Mega Evolve before, I ain't sure if it Burns with Sheer Force).

----

Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch
- Outrage/Dragon Claw

Inherits from Dragonite
NEVER TESTED THIS ONE TOO
Sounds cool

----

Guzzlord @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Knock Off
- Memento

Inherits from Drifblim
It's actually fun to use. Might be useful if you want to get that sweeper ready for the late game. You can use it after predicting a switch or to slow down some heavy hitter (if it survives after being hit).

----

Nihilego @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond

Inherits from Qwilfish
Decent to put some hazards as it can take some Special hits and needs the baloon to be popped to get hit by ground moves. If you're lucky you might take one down with DB (the nerf actually fcked the mind games).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)