Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble with getting this working correctly. I've gotten the hotspot working so that the 3DS can detect it when scanning for wireless access points, but when I enter the passcode for the access point that is set in the program, it doesn't can't connect to it.

Edit: Using a laptop that has no wired connection.

Attachments

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Enable local area connection, set the instacheck to local area connection. Try that.

My Shiny Value is 3521 if anyone needs me to hatch a shiny for them. u wu I don't want anything in return unless it's a shiny, calm natured female Eevee, and I doubt that'll happen!

Can I get some help with connecting? My 3DS shows Instacheck as a vaild wi-fi connection, but it won't connect to the access point. I have it above my main wi-fi, so I assumed it would work. When I try using it in-game, my 3DS will do the trade, but nothing will show up, even on the right settings. I think it might be connecting to my regular wi-fi and not the hotspot, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem might be.

Can I get some help with connecting? My 3DS shows Instacheck as a vaild wi-fi connection, but it won't connect to the access point. I have it above my main wi-fi, so I assumed it would work. When I try using it in-game, my 3DS will do the trade, but nothing will show up, even on the right settings. I think it might be connecting to my regular wi-fi and not the hotspot, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem might be.
Try deleting your normal connection. I know that my instacheck is above my normal one but half the time it connects to the incorrect one. Also are you remembering to click start scanning in the instacheck window as soon as the internet is connected? and is it on the correct setting in the list (if more than one connection)?

Try deleting your normal connection. I know that my instacheck is above my normal one but half the time it connects to the incorrect one. Also are you remembering to click start scanning in the instacheck window as soon as the internet is connected? and is it on the correct setting in the list (if more than one connection)?
I already tried deleting my main wi-fi, but then I would get no internet connection at all. And I haven't clicked Start Scanning as soon as I connected. Let me try that.

i keep getting this comment when i try to start hotspot i tried restarting to no avail

An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)