Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try restarting and then try uninstalling again.
edit: be back in like 25 minutes. If it's still not working hopefully Sophie or someone can give you a hand
Nope, still returning the same message. Thank you so much for your help, regardless. :) Hopefully this can be worked out.

Edit: Sorry if I sounded like I was giving up, aha. I'm definitely not. If anyone could try and help me figure things out, I'd be very grateful.

Last edited:
Well. Since my last post I have been able to successfully uninstall Intel MyWifi and reinstall with very basic drivers, but unfortunately nothing seems to have changed.
I can start instachecker without fail now, but I have not once successfully connected to the access point with it up.
Any suggestions?

Has there been found a way to check the eggs without trading?
I mean a way to do it solo.

Has anyone tried using two 3Ds in the same room?

Hello guys, my SV 1257.
I'm unfortunaltely unable to use instacheck myself, so i'm looking for someone who can help me with that. The pokemon I am breeding are all 5-6IVs, I was doing breeding without instacheck and got my 5iv shiny charmandar, I started afterwards breeding drattini which turned out to be a huge pain in the ass, i'm in the 4 or probably 5 hundreds, drattini's eggs takes so long to hatch and I haven't gotten a shiny one yet. So the plan is to breed various 5-6 IVs competitive shinies.
i am looking for someone who can help me through the process and in return I am willing to give 5-6 iv competitive pokemon.
The eggs i'll give to check will always have 5ivs at least as they will be breed from 6ivs parents and I'll leave some of them with you each time you check them for me.
So after I get my shiny drattini, i'll move to noibat or mareep.
If anybody would like to help, please pm me.

I've tried just about everything I know and instacheck still won't work for me. I reinstalled and restarted everything already. I tried all the command prompt stuff that was listed throughout this thread and nothing works.
Basically my issue is that the hotspot I create says "no network access" all the time.
It would be awesome if someone knows a solution.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2eofwnk&s=5#.UowJrMSkqgs

You can do it with two 3ds's but you still have to trade with yourself.
Ok thanks, my fear was that the two 3Ds would have communicated with each other without passing through the Pc.

Now my only issue is that it stops working after 20 minutes

I got it running first try. hahaha NICE JOB whoever created this!!!! AWESOME! i added my info on the spreadsheet but when i searched my value, i cant find it, do i need to wait for them to approve it?

Um, hi, first post. I think I finally got instacheck working, but I need to start a trade to make sure. Can anyone help me?

And right as I post someone traded with me. SV is 1185.

Pokemon Y FC: 1762-2811-0653

I have my TSV, but is the only way to get my ESVs to trade with someone while I run my instachecker? I was hoping to get the values of my eggs without bothering someone for a long period of time.

Does the computer need to have A wireless card? I'm trying to use my desktop but it to no avail and it doesnt have A wireless card.

hello there this is my first post.
the problem im having is that after installing everything and reading through the troubleshooting guide i seem to be stuck on the same problem which is a n error message saying
"The dependency service or group failed to start. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007042C)"

Okay, seriously, the explanation to do this seems vague, i download winpcap microsoft . net 3.5 and i have an adapter, "the cpu must have an internet connection, and a wifi connection not being used for the internet" but in order for me to use the hotspot, i need my wifi on, otherwise it says "A device attached to the system is not functioning", also when it is on, what exactly is the role of an adapter? to connect to what? my wifi or the virtual hotspot? right now i have my ethernet connected to my internet connection, and the wifi connected, my adapter is connected as well, everything is connected to my internet service, i have tried all three connections "local area" "wireless connection" and "wireless connection 3", and none allow my 3ds to connect to the hotspot, which loads on the screen, gives me the internet icon, and then it ultimately does not connect, i also did the command prompt run as administrator, nothing changes, i also have all other connections on the 3ds deleted, only the virtual hotspot is there to connect to as connection 1, right now the screen that shows my connections which i typed "NCPA.CPL" to find has has LAC, wireless connection, WC2 and WC3, virtual hotspot is WC2, everything else is connected to my internet service, what exactly should be connected to what?

hello there this is my first post.
the problem im having is that after installing everything and reading through the troubleshooting guide i seem to be stuck on the same problem which is a n error message saying
"The dependency service or group failed to start. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007042C)"
what i did was after installing wincap, reboot, then run instacheck as admin, if you still have that problem, open it again and it will be ok.

Okay, seriously, the explanation to do this seems vague, i download winpcap microsoft . net 3.5 and i have an adapter, "the cpu must have an internet connection, and a wifi connection not being used for the internet" but in order for me to use the hotspot, i need my wifi on, otherwise it says "A device attached to the system is not functioning", also when it is on, what exactly is the role of an adapter? to connect to what? my wifi or the virtual hotspot? right now i have my ethernet connected to my internet connection, and the wifi connected, my adapter is connected as well, everything is connected to my internet service, i have tried all three connections "local area" "wireless connection" and "wireless connection 3", and none allow my 3ds to connect to the hotspot, which loads on the screen, gives me the internet icon, and then it ultimately does not connect, i also did the command prompt run as administrator, nothing changes, i also have all other connections on the 3ds deleted, only the virtual hotspot is there to connect to as connection 1, right now the screen that shows my connections which i typed "NCPA.CPL" to find has has LAC, wireless connection, WC2 and WC3, virtual hotspot is WC2, everything else is connected to my internet service, what exactly should be connected to what?
Local area connection gets connected to your internet.
Wireless connection connects to nothing but is enabled.
Instacheck uses Local area connection to share your internet with wireless connection 3.
Your 3ds connects to wireless connection 3.

Does the computer need to have A wireless card? I'm trying to use my desktop but it to no avail and it doesnt have A wireless card.
Yes, you need a wireless card/adapter.

Local area connection gets connected to your internet.
Wireless connection connects to nothing but is enabled.
Instacheck uses Local area connection to share your internet with wireless connection 3.
Your 3ds connects to wireless connection 3.

Yes, you need a wireless card/adapter.
Ok thank you :). Laptop it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)