Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have TSV 1433. I know its a long shot but the person on reddit and the smogon list both haven't replied so anybody with this TSV please message me.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
http://www.amazon.com/Panda-150Mbps-Wireless-N-2-4GHz-Adapter/dp/B00762YNMG/ref=pd_cp_pc_2
Do u still need the laptop to be conncected with a Ethernet cable ? Also, any opinions if Panda Ultra WiFi Usb Adapter will work too?
Sorry for such a late response. Don't think anyone has answered you yet. As for the adapter, it's hard to say. It's not on that virtual router page, and although it does apparently work with Win 7, that doesn't mean that it would support hosted networks. Technically, that is not the Windows 7 logo on the box, which is what I think it needs to definitely support it ("The driver for the wireless adapter must implement the wireless LAN device driver model defined by Microsoft for use on Windows 7. To receive the Windows 7 logo, a wireless driver must implement the wireless Hosted Network feature." Direct from the Microsoft page on Hosted Networks). So, it might work, but personally, I would try to get one that is on that virtual router page and has been confirmed to work with Virtual Router plus, which is what Instacheck is based on. I would also check to see if the box has the Win 7 logo, but might not be necessary if it is on that page.

As for your other question, the first post just says you need an internet connection and a wireless connection not being used to connect to the internet. So in theory, connecting wirelessly on a laptop with an un-used wifi dongle should work the same. According to the Virtual Router page, "Virtual Router is a free, open source software based router for PCs running Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2." So your laptop would probably have to be running one of those as well. Not sure about Vista, but I seem to remember a lot of people having trouble getting it to work with that OS.

wow that was long. Hope it helps! :)

Edit: Well, the first post also says Vista, so you may be good with that too.

does anybody have a shiny value of 114? i need to hatch an egg could you help? or at least know somebody who has that shiny value? thanks

Last edited:
Hey, I recently moved my router upstairs and I can now run a wire to it, so I was wondering if you could help me set it up. I tried following the guide step by step but couldn't get it working for some reason I cant get it to connect to the internet just to the acess point. The shared connection I use is "Ethernet" because I dont have "Local connection" any ideas how to get it working? And yes I have a built in wireless card (Dell wireless 1506 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)

Damn! i cant find somebody with 1530 again! i badly needed that SV. Everytime I get the best hatch, SV is hard to find! I NEED 1530 T_T Crying out loud lol

So, I've been trying to make this thing work for at least an hour or two now, but my efforts have come to no avail. I have the same problem as some other people on my desktop where the drop bar above the start scanning doesn't come up with anything when I click on it.

did anyone find any actual solutions to this? I searched but couldn't find any. I was in a trade and connected and everything but it just didn't have anything in that bar. I eventually just gave up and tried my laptop but that came up with a different error when I tried to start a hotspot that said "The method or operation is not implemented." Solutions to either would be appreciated.
tl;dr guys what do
i miss rng reporter and pokecheck :'(
BUMP help pls thank much <333

Anyone want to check some eggs? I've got a bunch I want to check and I could check a couple for you if you can't get it to work. PM if interested

can someone check one egg for me?
Anyone want to check some eggs? I've got a bunch I want to check and I could check a couple for you if you can't get it to work. PM if interested
i dont have instacheck, could you check one egg of mine?

Online now, could someone double check with Instacheck with me on my HP Fire Froakies?

I have Instacheck also, but a 2nd party would help plenty! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)