Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help checking some eggs if anyone is willing. Thanks in advance to anyone that offers.

EDIT: Eggs checked. Thanks Relictus!

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
i am getting the blank drop box in the instacheck. What do i do?
People have tried this with mixed success (from LightSeba's post on the first page):

Okay I found the problem. When it is blank, it's because WinPCap thinks it's installed, but it isnt. Here's how to install it.

1) Search for packet.dll on your computer

2) Delete it, requires admin power

3) If there is something using packet.dll, open Task Mangager, and Services tab, then stop the one that is using it

4) Run the WinPCap installer

5) ???

6) Profit!

Alternatively, I think un-installing and re-installing WinPCap would so the same thing, assuming the uninstaller is able to remove everything correctly. I haven't tried this/run into the problem myself though, so I'm just passing along info.

So I get the whole "computer not in the right state to run virtual router plus blah blah" notification. From what I'm seeing I need to check my cmd and see If my network adapter drivers are up to date. I'm running Windows 7 but it's on a Dell Inspiron model that I'm pretty sure is supposed to be running Xp at best meaning that this Windows 7 isn't genuine. Is it possible to do some kind of update with my drivers so that I can make this all possible and PROFIT!?

So I get the whole "computer not in the right state to run virtual router plus blah blah" notification. From what I'm seeing I need to check my cmd and see If my network adapter drivers are up to date. I'm running Windows 7 but it's on a Dell Inspiron model that I'm pretty sure is supposed to be running Xp at best meaning that this Windows 7 isn't genuine. Is it possible to do some kind of update with my drivers so that I can make this all possible and PROFIT!?
Is it Windows 7 Starter?

Are you saying you are running a bootleg Windows 7 and can't use Microsoft websites or anything but still need to update?

Are you saying you are running a bootleg Windows 7 and can't use Microsoft websites or anything but still need to update?
Lol that's pretty blunt, but yeah something along those lines HOWEVER i can still access microsoft websites and my computer still has a significant amount of capabilities but I am technologically inept and I'd like to see what I can do with this, so I just need someone to give me some directive. If possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)