Online Competition Introducing: SMOGON BATTLE STADIUM SINGLES CUP [won by: Lego]

Yeah really enjoyed this competition too! Was my first competitive pokemon tourney of any sorts, and I learned a lot about what to improve on in general, and also what I should change on my team

I had fun, shame I had to stop early for a family holiday party.

edit: Does anyone know how to view the results and placings?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I had fun, shame I had to stop early for a family holiday party.

edit: Does anyone know how to view the results and placings?
Results are up now, just go into the Battle Stadium and it'll give you instructions on how to view them.
-----------------------------

I have some regrets about my League Card now...

Managed to take out 1st place with a record of 11-0 with a team I clobbered together 10 mins before it started! Big thanks to greilmercenary9 for his help along the way, without you I almost certainly would've done more games and choked it all away (and 1st place would easily have been his were it not for atrocious luck in the last game - tie or bust next time buddy). Also thanks DragonWhale for hosting, I hope this becomes a regular thing as it was great fun and awesome to see so many old and new players getting involved.

Man. 94! I was so close to that 100 spot! I can't believe it. At least I'm in the top 100! Out of how many? 1000 something dang! Yeah I had some bluffs xD. (Hey, yeah I'm new. Made this account to post this here.) This competition was fun. I had some close matches and felt pumped up. Hope to try this again sometime!
IMG_20191221_235752_759.jpg

Last edited:

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats Lego for the win!

And congrats to analhesico slipperypete22 greilmercenary9 and Kam-I-Am for winning the prizes! I will contact you regarding this later today.

Speaking of prizes we've yet to see the 100th place player. If we cannot find them we will be giving a prize to the closest player to that rank.

All in all, this was a great event that I had the pleasure of hosting (but unfortunately did not have time to play). We will definitely be looking into making more stadium cup competitions in the future!

Finished the tournament. Did not quite get all the battles in unfortunately only 18 out of 25 had a lot of fun and learnt a few thing too.

Results are up now, just go into the Battle Stadium and it'll give you instructions on how to view them.
-----------------------------

I have some regrets about my League Card now...

Managed to take out 1st place with a record of 11-0 with a team I clobbered together 10 mins before it started! Big thanks to greilmercenary9 for his help along the way, without you I almost certainly would've done more games and choked it all away (and 1st place would easily have been his were it not for atrocious luck in the last game - tie or bust next time buddy). Also thanks DragonWhale for hosting, I hope this becomes a regular thing as it was great fun and awesome to see so many old and new players getting involved.

I happend to fight you in the tournament and lost I believe. great fun tho.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)