Forretress @ Occa Berry
Hardy(need to change)
252 HP/ 252 DEF
sturdy
Gyro ball
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin
Toxic Spikes

I use this guy to lead because he can lay down rocks and spikes and he can absorb status. My only regret by leading him is he's my only Rapid Spinner. All in all those rocks win me alot of games against my freinds.

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Relaxed
252 HP/ 100 ATK/ 156 Def
Solid Rock
MegaHorn
Earthquake
Substitute
Stone Edge

My newest addition to my team, It's taken out my opponents whole team with it's huge Deffence and massive atk. I usualy just bring him in on a NVE attack. He's my main deffensive wall. The only problem is the lack of recovery move.

Heatran @ Wide Lens
Quiet
252 DEF/252 SPATK/ 4 HP
Flash Fire
Dragon Pulse
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Flash Cannon

My best special sweeper, I use Wide lens to make Magma Storm hit more often(I also used to have Stone Edge). The Def means that I can take a hit. I tried using it as a Scarftran but it didn't work out that well. Will catch a KO in most battles.

Shockey(Electrivire) @ Expert Belt
Naughty
252ATK/ 252 SPEED/ 4 DEF
Motor Drive
Earthquake
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop

This guy has wonderfull type coverage as well as the ability to not be walled by ScarmBliss. I tried Thunder/Bolt but it didn't have the sting that punch did (4 SPATK IVs). Otherwise I've used him as a lead a couple of times because there aren't many popular leads that don't get super effective damage from him. He was well worth the time to train him.

and then I have a choice between

Dragonite @ Choice Specs
Modest
252 SPEED/252 SPATK
Inner Focus
Draco Meteor
Thunderbolt
Dragon Pulse
Ice Beam

A wonderfull Special sweeper and with Draco Meteor it puts dents even into the resisting Steel types. Pulse is for a more reliable Stab and the other two are for type coverage. Getting him in is never that hard, just preddict the earthquake or the switch and he's in. I've survived unStabed Ice Beams as well so that's always a bonus.

and

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Adamant
252 ATK/ 252 Speed/4 HP
Sand Veil
Fire Fang
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Swords Dance

Everyone's wanabe Uber that barely didn't make the cut. The Idea is obvios, switch in on something that's scared out of it's mind by chomp swords dance and then just abliterate the opponent's team. The problem in deciding between them is that Dragonite provides a much needed special sweeper and without him I would have to fall back on Heatran to do most of the work. I have been sucsessful with both teams, but I would like to not have to think 10 minutes before each battle about which one to use.

and finnaly....

Milotic @ Leftovers
Modest
252 HP/ 100 Spatk/ 156 SPDEF
Marvel Scale
Ice Beam
Aqua Ring
Surf
Recover

My Special wall, though not a very good one, and my stall pro. It can put up Aqua Ring and then recover more HP than the damage that a burn gives it so I often switch it in to absorb Will-O-the-Wisp and other burn inducing moves as it resistes them. I'm planing on making a Blissey or some other special wall that will do their job better but until then this is my team. I've won and I've lost.

Threats: I haven't noticed any particular threats but My team was once
comletely swept by a SD Tentacruel, I guess Garados would give me pain if I didn't take him out with Electrivire. otherwise the only other poke I can think of at the moment is Absol simply because My friend uses him and is realy annoying with his crits. Please rate

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
As per the RMT rules:

7. Bumping. If your team is interesting enough to comment on, people will do it for you. If no one at all comments on your RMT for around 24 hours, feel free to bump it. After that, do not bump it again unless you are making significant changes. "Stealth Bumps" will not be tolerated. Moderators and Administrators can see your deleted posts, so do yourself and us a favor and don't even attempt this.
We cannot allow continuous bumps, and there has been no indication of any major changes taking place.

Please avoid this in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)