NOC Islands Mafia - END: Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whydon
smashlloyd20
AkaiTenshi

I think these are the only 3 who haven't spoken. Whydon is dead obviously, but who knows about smash/akai.

Also also, is there anyone at all on Meme?

Ula right now is
Myself/Haruno/ET/Ditto

Akala from what I can gather is
KOC/Empoof/Viper/Heal/Moody/Metal

Since there was no kill on Ula and no kill on akala I'm guessing it was either a. blocked or b. on meme (which would be weird)

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been a bit busy so I haven't been able to catch up too much, but fuck it. I'm gonna claim Aleutian Islands, and Nightmare Jigglypuff wanted me dead

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Don't have time to quote and reply to all the messages that mentioned be but here's the answers to the questions asked.

My town/scum count role is worded in a way that I *think* it should tell me about changes in counts whenever someone leaves and comes to the island. However since no one has left Akala yet and we've only had 2 new people join at the same time, I've only received one PM from hosts regarding the change in counts so it is untested to get PMs for players leaving. I would just quote my role's exact wording and let you guys be the judge but the hosts have banned that. Still though, I am operating under the assumption that my counts update when people either join -or- leave my island.

I think Former Hope is being pretty aggressive in all of his replies. He started out pretty calm but has been slowly on the rise in... fervor. First he talks about converters and saying that both me and moody could actually both be townies, then he goes on to bash me as his scumread, then he flips back to mentioning converters as if I am gucci, then he attacks me and argues against me for saying blizzard is a townie role and says that's proof that I am the neutral... really this is all over the place and I'm not really sure how to respond to FH because he keeps responding to me in a weird cycle himself.

It makes no sense for blizzard to be a mafia role since it doesn't do anything for mafia. It *could* be a neutral role but that implies the neutrals are all on a team but the one neutral role PM we got so far made it seem like that guy was completely on his own and that he had an individual mission, in which case blizzard doesn't do a whole lot if neutrals don't actually have faction-mates on other islands. I suppose there's some general information gathering but clearly the town gets more information since I'd imagine there's more townies than neutrals.

I'm still holding my full claim for tomorrow, but I think that now that we're getting to the end of the day, I might as well drop the important part. My role has also Role Cop properties (I know that my role might seem a bit OP, but this is because I also have additional restrictions, so if I full claimed now, it would lose most of its power). I checked Heal n1, that is why early on I asked him about the town/scum count on our island. And last night, I received Viper's role: He is Korea, the Mafia janitor an result faker. This is why I was so aggressive against him at the start of the day, explains why I am willing to trust that KoC is not mafia despite his role, and further confirms that, unless there is a converter in Akala, Moody is also mafia.

Ditto is also basically confirmed town, because the mafia are peninsulas (like Korea in Viper's case), so him claiming an island means he can't be a part of their faction.

Can the someone confirm this distribution, so we can all be sure where all players are?

Akala: mx, Heal, KoC, Empoof, MS, leonard, toni, Moody, Viper
Ula: FH, Haruno, Earth Traveler, Ditto
Melemele: smashlloyd20, AkaiTenshi

Well dumb but cool move. Viper is mafia and mxmts is a wolf (seriously doubt any town has that amount of power and more so it would mean the freezer is a neutral)

Well dumb but cool move. Viper is mafia and mxmts is a wolf (seriously doubt any town has that amount of power and more so it would mean the freezer is a neutral)
I am still conviced that you are scum, but I must admit, I also think that my role is kinda dumb. What I am supposed to say, I didn't design this.

Also nice job ignoring the fact that I was against Viper since my first post in this thread, and that my role, while a bit OP, fits with my previous behavior, like claiming that Viper was Mafia, or trying to get Heal to share his valuable information with everyone.

I'm also working on a longer post. Needless to say, you are at the bottom alongside Moody and Viper.

I dont doubt you have an inspect. But everyone should doubt that amount of role power would be given to town.

Not to mention it double conflicts
  1. With kocs hook claim
  2. With heals weird inspect claim
So congrats. You cleared someone whose role conflicts with yours. In otherwords, you played yourself son.

Or maybe, you know, I cleared the two people that I know are clean, regardless of any stupid role they might have. Yes, it's kinda weird, but I didn't make this set up.

Holy shit it checks out.

Heal claimed to be frozen very early in the game - when mxmts claims he inspected him. He also then says he "received" his role - right when viper says he got unfrozen. This is funny as shit guys. Let's hope the rest of the game goes this easy.

So, if I'm understanding correctly, you are banking on two mafias, despite the fact that there were never 2 kills on the same night, and that a neutral faction has already been eliminated, that I have some sort of kill-less role, and that, as scum, I would be dumb enough to stupidly reveal my overpowered mafia role, despite that I would be in a clearly better position if I had simply kept my mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)