NOC Islands Mafia - END: Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I'm understanding correctly, you are banking on two mafias, despite the fact that there were never 2 kills on the same night, and that a neutral faction has already been eliminated, that I have some sort of kill-less role, and that, as scum, I would be dumb enough to stupidly reveal my overpowered mafia role, despite that I would be in a clearly better position if I had simply kept my mouth shut.
Such scarecrow much wow.

I said you are likely a wolf. The fact there's been >1 nk means there's probably only one killing faction, or two with mixed powers.

Wolfs also typically hae more power since they have to win solo so it explains your role. Furthermore it's leet's trademark to have multiple wolves in the game.

Finally, of course I think you cold be dumb and reveal your role. THe presentation works perfectly. You pushed viper at the start so sure buthen only *after* you take pressure you reveal the inspect. Now of course you are going to try and say "Oh I was waiting for reactions" but that's clearly bullshit. You never made a single action to see what people thought of Viper or get their reads. Like you have an entire island that's been there all game and so if you wanted to bait, the first thing you would get them to do is say their reads, viper and all. But no, instead you withhold it until people call your bullshit out and then hastily claim your role in a panic.

Why? Because you could probably sense that you wer going to be lynched soon and wanted to throw mafia bait into the fire so you would be lynched later on OR so that you might get away claiming town inspector.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Such scarecrow much wow.

I said you are likely a wolf. The fact there's been >1 nk means there's probably only one killing faction, or two with mixed powers.

Wolfs also typically hae more power since they have to win solo so it explains your role. Furthermore it's leet's trademark to have multiple wolves in the game.

Finally, of course I think you cold be dumb and reveal your role. THe presentation works perfectly. You pushed viper at the start so sure buthen only *after* you take pressure you reveal the inspect. Now of course you are going to try and say "Oh I was waiting for reactions" but that's clearly bullshit. You never made a single action to see what people thought of Viper or get their reads. Like you have an entire island that's been there all game and so if you wanted to bait, the first thing you would get them to do is say their reads, viper and all. But no, instead you withhold it until people call your bullshit out and then hastily claim your role in a panic.

Why? Because you could probably sense that you wer going to be lynched soon and wanted to throw mafia bait into the fire so you would be lynched later on OR so that you might get away claiming town inspector.
“I would never be that dumb to reveal my role”

>is actually that dumb

Yup I buy that

Not a good look for mtmx here

I still want moody dead tho

Nightmare jigglypuff confirms that there are other wolves (more than 1) in the game, so yeah.

As well as some broken bullshit converter thing

Viper/Mtmx/ET and maybe moody are the ones I see.

With ditto's claim the way it is, unless someone CC's like smash, then ET pretty much has to be scum by the numbers game.

Metal Sonic I think he means Process of Elimination rather than the numbers game. Numbers game is what I say to refer to scum's race to parity.

Viper/Mtmx/ET and maybe moody are the ones I see.

With ditto's claim the way it is, unless someone CC's like smash, then ET pretty much has to be scum by the numbers game.
So your take on Inspect + Freeze is what? Fake? Real but for some reason used on a scumbuddy who wouldn't need it? I don't get how you can parse Mx's softed side effect and then say it means he's scum with a player he targeted.

So your take on Inspect + Freeze is what? Fake? Real but for some reason used on a scumbuddy who wouldn't need it? I don't get how you can parse Mx's softed side effect and then say it means he's scum with a player he targeted.
Numbers game -> aka there's probably at least one scum on each island so if you eliminate everyone else from the suspect pool I feel like we can reliably say that the one remaining is suspect. Like on Ula, right now we have Haruno (probably town based off of role), Ditto (the island thing), Myself and ET - who hasn't claimed any role AND whose last minute vote caused a double lynch.

Anyways, ngl I'm disappointed in your deductive skills here KOC so let me help you out

We have
1. Someone whose claim counters yours as town roleblocker so unless you are scum, you already know this guy can't be town.
2. His claim now counters the cop ability of Heal - someone he himself says is town.
3. More abilities than any other flipped or claimed town member

These two parts here already pretty much verify his scum state but then take into effect
1. His blizzard flavor claim matches the freeze claim
2. The two people he claims to have inspected were also the people to have been frozen

There's 0 fucking way that's a coincidence there. The biggest most likely factor, is that he is a neutral/wolf with his own wincon.

There's also behavior to look at

When a town inspect catches a mafia, there's very few reasons to hide the claim
  1. Because you think the mafia will kill you next night
  2. You want to bait more mafia into defending them
Neither of these conditions are met by Mxmts. For #1, there should be no worry of that. If heal is right then there's only 3 on the island and this si one of them AND you have a living doctor.

For #2, he never makes a single attempt to bait people into stating their viper views. You would think that if he actually wanted to catch scum here he would be the one asking people on akala for their reads since he has informtaion he can act on to find more mafia members - but he never does that.

Instead he only claims cop when he's taking real pressure and after being ISO'd and found to have a wolfy record. His intent was likely to get people like KOC to automatically accept him without thinknig more about it - because when you do you see the link there is to the two people who have been frozen.

List players in order of most scummiest to most towny/least scummy when you have a moment
Vote MoodyCloud
Unvote MoodyCloud

Vote ItzViper482
Unvote ItzViper482

Vote AkaiTenshi
Unvote AkaiTenshi

Vote Earth Traveler
Unvote Earth Traveler

Vote smashlloyd20
Unvote smashlloyd20

Vote mxmts
Unvote mxmts

Vote Ditto
Unvote Ditto

Vote Empoof
Unvote Empoof

Vote Haruno
Unvote Haruno

Vote Leonard
Unvote Leonard

Vote Former Hope
Unvote Former Hope

Vote Metal Sonic
Unvote Metal Sonic

Vote KnightsOfCydonia
Unvote KnightsOfCydonia

Vote HeaLnDeaL
Unvote HeaLnDeaL

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Numbers game -> aka there's probably at least one scum on each island so if you eliminate everyone else from the suspect pool I feel like we can reliably say that the one remaining is suspect. Like on Ula, right now we have Haruno (probably town based off of role), Ditto (the island thing), Myself and ET - who hasn't claimed any role AND whose last minute vote caused a double lynch.
nope thats bullshit gamblers fallacy, theres no guarantee of scum being on all islands, its just random probability

no point forcing it, with how badly hitmonleet planned this game i doubt he specifically puts scum on every island just because.

or maybe he would

:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)