it is literally 1894. wake up sheeple

Dead by Daylight

o green world, don't desert me now
is a Contributor to Smogon
i don't know how y'all are simply watching the mods oppress you. stand up for yourselves! we are one country united as smogoff. overthrow the dictators that rule us all!

hello everyone its me the oppressive moderator. hope you're having a nice day. from grape tylenol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
He had scrawled
DOWN WITH BIG ASHLEY DOWN WITH BIG ASHLEY DOWN WITH BIG ASHLEY
all the way down Page 5.

BP could not help feeling a twinge of panic. It was absurd, since the writing of those particular words was not more dangerous than the initial act of opening the diary, but for a moment he was tempted to tear out the spoiled pages and abandon the enterprise altogether.

He did not do so, however, because he knew that it was useless. Whether he wrote DOWN WITH BIG ASHLEY, or whether he refrained from writing it, made no difference. Whether he went on with the diary, or whether he did not go on with it, made no difference. The React Police would get him just the same. He had committed -- would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper -- the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Badpost, they called it. Badpost was not a thing that could be concealed for ever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)