ITT You’re On a Road Trip With The Whole Entire Smogoff Community and I’m driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
wakes up Where the heck am I? How long have I been here? What is this, some bus ride? I didn’t even get to pack my luggage...

1622037873699.png

kkkk-chkk

Good morning! It looks like we have driven 500 miles! That’s means there’s at least 2,000 more! Anyways, we’ll be stopping at a restaurant soon for breakfast. If you would not like to go to an restaurant, you make talk to the assistants in the back of the bus. That’s all!​

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
View attachment 343597
kkkk-chkk

Good morning! It looks like we have driven 500 miles! That’s means there’s at least 2,000 more! Anyways, we’ll be stopping at a restaurant soon for breakfast. If you would not like to go to an restaurant, you make talk to the assistants in the back of the bus. That’s all!​
Hey, driver, can you or someone else tell me why I suddenly woke up on this bus without any of my luggage or any clue as to what’s going on?

Hey, driver, can you or someone else tell me why I suddenly woke up on this bus without any of my luggage or any clue as to what’s going on?
*casually approaches osshawot*

don't worry m'child we have abducted you your approvement of this trip as you told us before sleeping

Starts walking up and down the aisle of the bus.
I wonder where we’re going, oh and no one ask how I can walk as a snom. You don’t want to know.

also this restaurant better have Frickles ( Fried pickles, or frickles are a snack food found commonly in the Southern U.S. They are made by deep-frying sliced battered dill pickles. Fried pickles first appeared on the American culinary scene in the early 1960s. ) or i will be mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)