Jackie Chanless Mafia! Shendu wins!

DAY 2

December 25, 2009 6:00 AM

A giant alarm clock signals the rising of the sun and also a massive headache.

HELLO, SECTION 13, RISE AND SHINE! IT IS I, YOUR WONDERFUL HOST! TODAY WE WILL BE TAKING A LOOK AT A WONDERFUL PRESENT THAT I FOUND SITTING ON THE SHITTER!

:the Monkey King appears in a poof and has in his arms a charred corpse:

Here is one of your own, any guesses on his identity? Lemme taste him.

:the Monkey King licks the side of the corpse’s face:

Tastes like Alakapimp!

:the Monkey King starts typing in a typewriter with his feet:

TADA!

Alakapimp was:
Dear Alakapimp,
You are Sheriff Carter.

Once the town sheriff of a little town called Eureka, you have moved on with your life and taken a small job as an agent at Section 13. You have with you, years of experience in extraordinary events, though most of them scientific and none of them magic related. However, your investigative ability comes to you naturally, and while you may not seem to be as smart as the people around you, you always manage to get the job done.

As a former sheriff you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Check User'. That night you will snoop around that person's house and get their role name, hopefully.

You are allied with the J-Force. You win if the J-Force wins.
Looks like our well done friend here was the town sheriff, I bet if you had his results you guys would have a much more….interesting lynch.

Oh well, decide upon yourselves, who is ready to face my godhand?

Did I mention that Thorns has been kidnapped?

It is now Day 2, Day 2 will end in 24 hours or until a majority is reached.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
let's wait until blue light says the PMs are out to do anything obviously (hey if Raverist or I am silenced don't kill us k!!)

but you're right we're screwed

Edit: He might not be the full inspector. Hopefully he isn't.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I know I am being presumptuous here, but I doubt blue_light would design a game that does not include a full village inspector. It's not good that we lost our sheriff early on, but it's not like we are out of the game yet.

Well, one's role is pretty hefty, so since nobody's coming forward to lead village I will.

All who are village, do give your claims here to me. I assure you I am pro-village.

You are "pro-village", but not actual village?

I find Jimbo's post wierd. Why mention being silenced, especially mentioning yourself and someone else.

Any reasons behind that?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I said that because I didn't want Raverist to get godkilled on the chance he was silenced (before reading his PM).

Also Raverist could you give any info besides "I am pro-village" :/ a role name if anything?

Edit: As raverist would know, I have no connection with him other than the fact we both may be village lol

Dumbass, you even know what pro-village means?

It means I am fucking village. Also Jimbo must have likely known I'm village.

Anyways, all in village send your claims my way.

It is possible. I lack a current action, but if one called 'Uncle' were to die I would obtain a new ability, though which one is unknown. Nevertheless, for those needing to know who I am, I'm Tohru, and can check if anyone has a talisman on them.

I'll refrain to claiming until full-inspector either cleans a person to claim to or stands up him/herself.

Thorns was kidnapped. I don't see the reason for this, mostly since all (to my knowledge) Thorns did was vote Tanz[rest of name]... Wait, that's something. Thorns voted for Tanz[rest of name], and then was kidnapped the night after. So possibly, Tanz might be Mafia? I'm not sure of this, but hey, it's just something to note.

Also, to those that wonder if Akapimp was full-inspector or not:

As a former sheriff you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Check User'. That night you will snoop around that person's house and get their role name, hopefully.
As you see, Akapimp was just a 'sheriff' (using #fluo speak :S).

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Ok new post!!
I would like to make it clear this is completely preliminary and by no means final. I'm totally open to debate about it, but <snip>
Here is why:

It is possible. I lack a current action, but if one called 'Uncle' were to die I would obtain a new ability, though which one is unknown. Nevertheless, for those needing to know who I am, I'm Tohru, and can check if anyone has a talisman on them.
The bolded part is completely contradictory first of all, not to mention the ability is bullshit imo. The talismans can't be stolen at all so that's basically saying "Yes, USER has an ability" or "No, USER might have an ability but it lacks the flavor of a talisman." That's just dumb.

Lastly, I've talked to a few people, and myself included, no villagers so far have actually been from Jackie Chan Adventures. Both imperfectluck and Alakapimp told me that a bunch of people they've been talking to aren't from the show, and neither am I.

Like I said, I'd be happy to have Raverist defend himself (as we cannot afford another villager lynch), but right now there's a bunch of inconsistencies with his post. If you ask me, he might be trying to lead the village down the wrong path here :/

Ah, that talisman check is an item ability. Said item can only work for a few individuals who have chi powers, which I have, albeit pretty basic ones.

I'm definitely villie, however, and Game Freak can confirm it.

raverist, give me your full name or else i'll go with jimbo on this

EDIT:
as jimbo stated, villagers have nothing to do with jackie chan adventure characters. tohru is the fatass guy who is on the good side of the show

however, in season one, he was part of the dark hand, and if what you say is true, i'm going to have to lynch raverist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)