Japanese 3v3 Style Tournament - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Approved by Sonuis

General Tournament information: Here

3v3 JAPAN STYLE!

What is this tournament you ask? I'm glad you did and that you're reading this thread. Some of the longer-term users might remember on NetBattle way back when we had people using rules similar to this from Asia. I figured this would be a fun tournament to try and enjoy. Please don't use this thread to complain about Japan's ruleset. Disclaimer: This ruleset is obviously second hand so please don't complain if it isn't exact.

Game Rules
  • This will be Singles with three Pokemon per side. If you are using Shoddy you will need to make a team with the first three slots as level 1 Voltorb using Explosion.
  • Species Clause. Sorry. No three Shedinjas@Sticky Barb.
  • Sleep Clause. If we don't use this I don't think we'll have fun.
  • Item Clause. Its only three Pokemon!
  • Soul Dew Ban.
  • Self-KO Clause. No exploding with your final 'mon.

Pokemon Rules
  • The following Pokemon are banned and may not be used: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms), Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Darkrai, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Arceus. Additionally, Dragonite and Heracross are banned. *** This means you can use Latios and Latias. Remember the Soul Dew Rule. *** Anything else is fair game.

Tournament Tree

I am looking for 64 competitors, but if there is not enough interest we'll go down to 32.

Please complete your battles on either Smogon University or CAP Shoddybattle servers. You should be prepared to present logs of your battles if there is any discrepancy over who won.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)