jcbc art thread

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
So basically, rn i have a lot of free time and i'm actually pretty good at drawing, making designs etc. So i thought that i actually can drop here my art, so more people can see it. And if anyone likes my jobs, they can request something for themselves (this is free btw). For now i'll drop some here. :blobnom:

NU banner.jpg

GSC banner.jpg

OU banner.jpg

xjckavianim.gif

Hope you guys enjoy them. I will keep dropping more things in the future. :blobwizard:

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
I'm really liking the darker colors in your recent works. Gives it an intense feel, which I think is kinda fitting for spl x :p I'm seeing a lot of emotion in each piece too with the Pokemon, which is always nice to see. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more of your pieces :psyglad:

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
So i've went back to home for christmas and there i started looking into my old things, and i found some drawings from when i started doing decent drawing almost 10 years ago, so i said... hey, why not...:blobshrug:

And here we are, i hope you enjoy them. I think is cool to go back into the past to see your origins in terms on drawing, looking on these ones i think i actually improved myself tho, i will also do another drop of draws i'm working on rn recent. :blobthumbsup:

https://imgur.com/gallery/McuubLF

Edit: i dropped them into imgur because some of the files were to big for smogon for some reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)