Status
Not open for further replies.
cmt for

Zekrom
Naughty 30/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground), knows Tailwind
No EVs
Master Ball
Tradeable Stock: YES
I have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naughty one with Tailwind in a Lux Ball that I haven't added to my thread yet, let me know if you would prefer that

EDIT: Although I would need to get it cloned

I have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naughty one with Tailwind in a Lux Ball that I haven't added to my thread yet, let me know if you would prefer that

EDIT: Although I would need to get it cloned
Lux ball is pretier than master haha, if it aint big of a trouble i would rather have the lux ball version of it

EDIT: by the way how do i link the "trading center" of my signature to lead directly to the trade thread instead of posting the whole URL
EDIT2: if the lux ball is available in BW or BW2 we can do the trade there

Last edited:
Lux ball is pretier than master haha, if it aint big of a trouble i would rather have the lux ball version of it

EDIT: by the way how do i link the "trading center" of my signature to lead directly to the trade thread instead of posting the whole URL
EDIT2: if the lux ball is available in BW or BW2 we can do the trade there
Mess around with the "link" thing that's a bit to the left of the center of all the symbols. And yeah, it's fine, just need to get it cloned. The master ball one was my first RNG so it wasn't perfect, I went back and beat the game again to get the flawless one. And you can't trade pre-gen 6 now. I banked it to my X already anyway

EDIT: What ball in the Shiny Thundurus in? And where did you get it?

Mess around with the "link" thing that's a bit to the left of the center of all the symbols. And yeah, it's fine, just need to get it cloned. The master ball one was my first RNG so it wasn't perfect, I went back and beat the game again to get the flawless one. And you can't trade pre-gen 6 now. I banked it to my X already anyway

EDIT: What ball in the Shiny Thundurus in? And where did you get it?
he is in a master ball, i got it while i was still active in trading pokemons here in smogon.

Awesome. How about the Thundurus for Zekrom then? And are you able to clone? If not, you'll have to wait a bit for me to find someone who can
sadly i cant clone in X and Y yet, no prob i can wait will just add the trade into pending trades so i dont forget about it

Need a Knock off master ball Thunderus with HP ice?
I Noah guy
Oh wait, that's me.

Nature: Hasty (Close I guess)
Ability: Prankster
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/xx (HP Ice, sorry bout missing speed)
Egg/Special moves:Hidden Power Ice, Knock off
Nickname:Troll (Sorry.)
OT:yake
TID:53230
Interested in the reshiram. Also Thunderus is shiny :)

sadly i cant clone in X and Y yet, no prob i can wait will just add the trade into pending trades so i dont forget about it
I got this cloned btw, let me know when you can trade.

Need a Knock off master ball Thunderus with HP ice?
I Noah guy
Oh wait, that's me.

Nature: Hasty (Close I guess)
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/xx (HP Ice, sorry bout missing speed)
Egg/Special moves:Hidden Power Ice, Knock off
Nickname:Troll (Sorry.)
OT:yake
TID:53230
Interested in the reshiram. Also Thunderus is shiny :)
I'm guessing the speed IV is 30, since that is the closest to 6IV that gives HP Ice. Unfortunately, I really don't like nicknames, especially ones that aren't mine. However, if you want the Reshiram, I'm sure we can figure something out :)

Hey Jebus! your thread is becoming really big =P
Probly because I've always had clones ready to trade to people :)

I got this cloned btw, let me know when you can trade.

I'm guessing the speed IV is 30, since that is the closest to 6IV that gives HP Ice. Unfortunately, I really don't like nicknames, especially ones that aren't mine. However, if you want the Reshiram, I'm sure we can figure something out :)

Probly because I've always had clones ready to trade to people :)
Haha, you know that you only need to ask.

UPDATE: Lux Ball Master Race Edition

Jebus/35103
Species: Litwick
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/25

Move 1: Clear Smog
Move 2: Endure
Move 3: Haze
Move 4: Heat Wave
Redis
Notes: Got this in a giveaway on Reddit, so I have two shiny Litwicks that match my two different SVs. 3spooky5me. Can be nicknamed. Full-redis b/c I didn't do anything for it.

Geeta/19533
Species: Klefki
Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Move 1: Fairy Lock
Move 2: Tackle
Move 3: Iron Defense
Move 4: Switcheroo
Semi-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, SV matched on Reddit. Credit to Disposable Puppets for a 5IV female Lux Ball Klefki w/the egg moves. Hatched in the Ironworks Chamber.​

Jebus /35103
Species: Emolga
Ability: Static
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/31/31/31/24/31

Move 1: Covet
Move 2: Charm
Move 3: Shock Wave
Move 4: Air Slash
Redis
Notes: Obtained in a giveaway on Reddit. Can be nicknamed. Hatched in the Power Plant.​

Jorgeous/13833
Species: Pinsir
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Quick Attack
Move 2: Feint
Move 3: Superpower
Move 4: Close Combat
Semi-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, SV hatched on Reddit. 6IV :)
Credit to Kel9800 for 5IV female Lux Ball Pinsir w/the egg moves.​

Jebus/28761
Species: Zekrom
Ability: Teravolt
Nature: Naughty
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Dragon Breath
Move 2: Tailwind
Move 3: Zen Headbutt
Move 4: Fusion Bolt
Redis
Notes: RNG'd by me on my Pokemon White. The first Zekrom I RNG'd was not flawless, and was in a Master Ball, so I played through my game file again to get a 6IV Lux Ball one. Tailwind is a 5th gen tutor move.​

El Michi/41025
Species: Honedge
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Sassy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Move 1: Tackle
Move 2: Swords Dance
Move 3: Metal Sound
Move 4: ---
Semi-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, SV matched on Reddit. Flawless spread :)
Credit to vzxt for 5IV Quiet female Honedge in a Lux Ball.​

Also: 31/31/31/31/31/4 (possibly 0) Quiet Lux Ball Honedge and Timid flawless HP Ice Lux Ball Electrike are in eggs waiting to be hatched shiny, Lux Ball ferroseed also coming soon. Lux Ball is love, Lux Ball is life.

cmt for

Diancie
Bold 31/x/31/31/31/30
Level 50, Untouched
OT: (Japanese) ID: 07194
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: NO
Notes: Received from Pokeguy, originally SR'd by AfroThunderRule.

cmt for

Diancie
Bold 31/x/31/31/31/30
Level 50, Untouched
OT: (Japanese) ID: 07194
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: NO
Notes: Received from Pokeguy, originally SR'd by AfroThunderRule.
Didn't really see anything, would you be able to do a breeding project? Not sure exactly what I need right now, but if you're willing then I'll think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)