Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, would you mind posting the full details in the hack checks thread? Not that I don't trust you, but shiny Manaphy is one of the more difficult RNG abuses iirc. If everything checks out I'll definitely trade the Pidgey for it.
Cool! JebusChrist i am new to the forums, and did not know that such a thread existed! If it turns out to be a hack i sincerely apologize, I assume it is legit, because he does rng!!

Hey JebusChrist not sure if this is a confirmation or rejection, but

Pretty sure* this is an edit of Bond697's Manaphy.
*as in they would have to go out of their way to make this look this much like an edit of Bond's Manaphy, and probably waste 15+ minutes per ID RNG attempt.

Well I'm assuming that "an edit" means it was modified with 3rd party tools, so it's not legit. Might want to have a talk with your friend about honesty :p
Anyway, if you want the Pidgey you can do some EV training for it, but you'll have to wait a bit, since I don't have anything to EV train at the moment.

EDIT: Nvm, I do have stuff, let me know if EV training 3 of my mons for the pidgey sounds good

Buckert CMT for your shiny Timid Manaphy I guess :p

Last edited:

Well I'm assuming that "an edit" means it was modified with 3rd party tools, so it's not legit. Might want to have a talk with your friend about honesty :p
Anyway, if you want the Pidgey you can do some EV training for it, but you'll have to wait a bit, since I don't have anything to EV train at the moment.
EDIT: Nvm, I do have stuff, let me know if EV training 3 of my mons for the pidgey sounds good

Buckert CMT for your shiny Timid Manaphy I guess :p
Sounds good to me! Sorry for inconvenience :/

Sounds good to me! Sorry for inconvenience :/
Ok, here's the 3 mons I'd like trained:

Mewtwo: 252Atk/6SpAtk/252Speed (don't forget Low Kick)
Kangaskhan: 6HP/252Atk/252Speed (don't forget Double-Edge)
Beldum: 148HP/252Atk/108Speed

Let me know what your FC and IGN are, and when you can trade

Hello are you still looking for female HA sableye in lux ball? I have one with 31/x/31/31/31/31. I was wondering if it was possible to trade for a shiny zangoose?

Hiya, Jebus! Turns out the Serperior event started today, so the Contrary Snivy hunt has begun!

Just leave a reply or something to let me know that you have it. Oh, and thank you so much for your services.

Interested in Timid defog Arceus, things I have to offer:
If something on this list gets traded I'll remove it asap.

Landorus-T (not oras, shiny)
OT: Dan (me)
Naive - Intimidate (Sand Force)
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Not nicknamable (moved to ORAS from gen 5)

Porygon2
OT: Dan
Bold - Trace
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Not nicknamable (moved to ORAS from gen 4)

Sawbuck (shiny)
Adamant - Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Ninetales (Shiny)
Timid - Drought

Volcarona (shiny)
Timid - Flame Body

Hehe, would you be able to breed any of these? Got 7 wants left on my list, pick any number of Pokémon you want to breed. 1 is perfect, more is always better. Let me know. :)
- Aerodactyl, Jolly, Luxury Ball, Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard (x/x/x/00/31/31)
- Venonat, HA, Timid, Heal Ball, Agility, Baton Pass, Rage Powder, Toxic Spikes (x/x/x/31/31/31)
- Doduo, Jolly, Level Ball, Brave Bird (x/x/x/00/31/31)
- Gligar, HA, Impish, Heal Ball, Agility, Night Slash, Cross Poison, Baton Pass(x/x/x/00/31/31)
- Whismur, HA, Modest, Quick Ball, Extrasensory, Fake Tears (x/x/x/31/31/31)
- Chatot, Timid, Moon Ball, Agility, Boomburst, Nasty Plot, Defog (x/x/x/30/30/31)
- Pawniard, Adamant, Timer Ball, Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Quick Guard (x/x/x/00/31/31)
I can do the Doduo, not too sure about getting 0 SpAtk IV, unless you have a 31/31/31/0/31/31 ditto you could trade me.

Your stuff is ready.
Awesome, just let me know when you can trade.

Hiya, Jebus! Turns out the Serperior event started today, so the Contrary Snivy hunt has begun!

Just leave a reply or something to let me know that you have it. Oh, and thank you so much for your services.
Will do.

Interested in Timid defog Arceus, things I have to offer:
If something on this list gets traded I'll remove it asap.

Landorus-T (not oras, shiny)
Naive - Intimidate (Sand Force)
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Porygon2
OT: Dan
Bold - Trace
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Not nicknamable (moved to ORAS from gen 4)

Sawbuck (shiny)
Adamant - Chlorophyll

Ninetales (Shiny)
Timid - Drought

Volcarona (shiny)
Timid - Flame Body
What ball is the Volcarona in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)