Jerricent's Trading Post - Shiny & Non-Shiny Pokemon - Update: Some with matching balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you interested in any of these?
All shiny level 1 and kalos
6iv bold sturdy shuckle
6iv brave levitate tynamo
5iv adamant rattled poochyena
5iv timid plus plusle
5iv modest simple numel
These are a few I dont see on your list
I'm interested in your lillipup
Does the plusle have memory? You can check with the girl outside anistar city pokecentre. Does she say, this pokemon has good memory, but it doesn't seem to remember?

I'm interested in naive froakie if it has toxic spikes?
Unfortunately it doesn't. It only has 6IV's, but it would be great if we could trade frog for frog? Or if you were interested in maybe a battle item to go along with it or something. You would be doing me a great favor here.

It's ok, it's a new thing that they're just finding out.

Can you let me know when your list if updated with good memory ones and I will look again?
I forget

Trubbish

1ImpishAftermath31/31/31/X/31/31Toxic Spikes,Spikes,Double SlapBoBoBo/56 160ENG

Doduo

1JollyEarly Bird31/31/31/X/31/31Brave Bird,Haze,Mirror Move,Quick AttackJamal/30 420ENG

Finneon

1ModestSwift Swim31/X/31/31/31/31PoundEmma/17 848ENG

this 3 pokemon don't have memory and i find :
1 Igglybuff 6 IV calm no memory and Caterpie HP ground no memory Tynamo 6IV Brave no memory .

But normaly the other from my list they are clean with good memory :)

Unfortunately it doesn't. It only has 6IV's, but it would be great if we could trade frog for frog? Or if you were interested in maybe a battle item to go along with it or something. You would be doing me a great favor here.
Can you pm me and we can discuss some items?

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Does the plusle have memory? You can check with the girl outside anistar city pokecentre. Does she say, this pokemon has good memory, but it doesn't seem to remember?
It has good memory its not hacked I got this from jae hova here on smogon all his pokemon are good

It has good memory its not hacked I got this from jae hova here on smogon all his pokemon are good

Jae hova give me 2 pokemon with no memory hacked cannot remember the egg moove :(

And the Trubbish Impish Aftermath 31/31/31/X/31/31 Toxic Spikes,Spikes,Double probably the same as me don't have memory too and cannot remember egg moove so it s hacked tood :(

Really?
Well this one remembers being hatched so I'm guessing it's good?
Actually I'm not comfortable trading with you, you have a really low posting count and you just joined not long ago. I was just scammed a few days ago so I'm no longer trading with users that have "newer" accounts. Sorry.

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Actually I'm not comfortable trading with you, you have a really low posting count and you just joined not long ago. I was just scammed a few days ago so I'm no longer trading with users that have "newer" accounts. Sorry.
Aww I'm sorry about that and I wish you would trade once with me to see I'm legit :(
I am new to smogon i do a lot of trading on ig and marriland

check my thread for the 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny totodile? I do have a few rares that you may not have so let me know if you find any :)

Interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Swinub with Thick Fat and Stealth Rocks and Icicle Crash?
Also have Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings Fletchling.

Interested in a Marvel Scale Dratini or Bold Kelfki.

Sorry if those are redundant pokemon that you already have, was to a bit to lazy to go through all the comments.

Interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Swinub with Thick Fat and Stealth Rocks and Icicle Crash?
Also have Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings Fletchling.

Interested in a Marvel Scale Dratini or Bold Kelfki.

Sorry if those are redundant pokemon that you already have, was to a bit to lazy to go through all the comments.
I can do klefki. I'll get yours ready, pm you in a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)