Jerricent's Trading Post - Shiny & Non-Shiny Pokemon - Update: Some with matching balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
these are all my offers, all shiny 5/6 IVs and egg moves (just ask for specifics):

Adamant Hawlucha Unburden

Impish Overcoat Vullaby

Impish Chespin Bulletproof

Timid Abra Magic Guard

Modest Hydreigon Levitate

Jolly Chimchar Iron Fist

Impish Vullaby Overcoat

Jolly Technician Breloom

Jolly Pinsir Moxie

Timid Zorua Illusion

Timid Jolteon Volt Absorb

Relaxed Ferrothorn Iron Barbs

Timid Noibat Infiltrator

Hasty Genesect Download

Careful Trevenant Harvest

Timid Dry Skin Helioptile

Adamant Gale Wings Talonflame

Timid Gastly

Modest Synchronize Gardevoir

Modest Ampharos

Jolly Prankster Riolu

Jolly Mold Breaker Excadrill

Timid Anticipation Eevee

Adamant Technician Scizor

Timid Flash Fire Chandelure

Adamant Clear Body Metagross

Shiny HP Fire Froakie, please?

-6IV Shiny Froakie, Naive Protean
-6IV Shiny Modest Fennekin, Magician/Hypnosis, Magic Coat, Wish-5IV Shiny Modest Ampharos-5IV Shiny Timid Ralts
-6IV Shiny Jolly Bagon, DD, D Claw, Hydro Pump
-5IV Shiny Timid Gengar
-5IV Shiny Charmander, Timid, Dragon Pulse,Outrage, Belly Drum, DD
-5IV Shiny Jolly Shelder, Skill Link with egg moves
-6IV Shiny Adamant Gyarados, Intimidate
-5IV Shiny Modest Goodra, Gooey
-5IV Shiny Jolly Hawlucha, Unburden

The girl outside the pokemon center says helio remembers being hatched on a river side road and meeting bruno for the first time. Also says igglybuff remembers being stared at sternly by the judge. Both remember being link traded as well.

What do you mean "have memory?" Which girl in anistar?
There's a memory girl that stand right outside the pokecentre in anistar city. She'll tell you if a pokemon has "memories". If it has no memory before it got to you, then it's probably hacked. That is the theory going around right now.
In other words, if it says something like, "Your pokemon's memory is good, but it can't seem to remember..." as one of the first things it says

Ok so both of them have memories prior to link trading. I'll get them cloned and message you when theyre ready?

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
There's a memory girl that stand right outside the pokecentre in anistar city. She'll tell you if a pokemon has "memories". If it has no memory before it got to you, then it's probably hacked. That is the theory going around right now.
In other words, if it says something like, "Your pokemon's memory is good, but it can't seem to remember..." as one of the first things it says
can you maybe do solosis instead? need him more but if not that'a fine

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Are you interested in any of these?
All shiny level 1 and kalos
6iv bold sturdy shuckle
6iv brave levitate tynamo
5iv adamant rattled poochyena
5iv timid plus plusle
5iv modest simple numel
These are a few I dont see on your list
I'm interested in your lillipup

can you maybe do solosis instead? need him more but if not that'a fine
I would have to do timburr, unless there's something else you're more interested in. I honestly don't usually trade for legendaries, but since you were only asking for a common one on my sheet I didn't mind.

I like doduo! Can you just see if it has memory for me? (From the girl in anistar city)
no he don't have memory "The pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember." i think i must take out of my list a lot trade me bad pokemon with bad memory this day .

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Are you interested in any of these?
All shiny level 1 and kalos
6iv bold sturdy shuckle
6iv brave levitate tynamo
5iv adamant rattled poochyena
5iv timid plus plusle
5iv modest simple numel
These are a few I dont see on your list
I'm interested in your lillipup
None of these catch your attention jerricent?
I don't have a spreadsheet to look at but I think I might have a lot of pokes that u might want

Shiny HP Fire Froakie, please?

-6IV Shiny Froakie, Naive Protean
-6IV Shiny Modest Fennekin, Magician/Hypnosis, Magic Coat, Wish-5IV Shiny Modest Ampharos-5IV Shiny Timid Ralts
-6IV Shiny Jolly Bagon, DD, D Claw, Hydro Pump
-5IV Shiny Timid Gengar
-5IV Shiny Charmander, Timid, Dragon Pulse,Outrage, Belly Drum, DD
-5IV Shiny Jolly Shelder, Skill Link with egg moves
-6IV Shiny Adamant Gyarados, Intimidate
-5IV Shiny Modest Goodra, Gooey
-5IV Shiny Jolly Hawlucha, Unburden
I'm interested in naive froakie if it has toxic spikes?

no he don't have memory "The pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember." i think i must take out of my list a lot trade me bad pokemon with bad memory this day .
It's ok, it's a new thing that they're just finding out.

Can you let me know when your list if updated with good memory ones and I will look again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)