Jerricent's Trading Post - Shiny & Non-Shiny Pokemon - Update: Some with matching balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok for me ^^ my fc is 2251-5441-4797 i'll be leaving work in half and hour, my 3DS is in home so later we can trade. You have 2 FC, witch one you will use to trade me?
It will be the Y game

I won't be home for another 6 hours from now, I'm at school and don't have my game with me. Do you mind waiting until then? I have one ready, so it will be quick

It will be the Y game

I won't be home for another 6 hours from now, I'm at school and don't have my game with me. Do you mind waiting until then? I have one ready, so it will be quick
6 hours from now? ok, i don't mind waiting ^^ I'll add your FC as soon as I get in home. My in-game name is Guilher

I am interested in your shiny Mew ! I have a 6IV Kyurem that I'd like to trade for it !
edit: oh, forgot to fill this out

Kyurem (JPN)
31/31/31/31/31/31 lvl 100
Master Ball
Hardy w/Pressure

Last edited:
Hi, in need of your lotad - I have the same as a ludicolo but it was evolved without fake out, a move i desperately need it to have.

as its not considered a rare on your list would you take the ryhorn you showed interest in? If not CMT. If you dont find anything would you take ludicolo for it, and ill not even list lotad as for trade. The only reason i need it is so i can give it fake out haha.

I am interested in your shiny Mew ! I have a 6IV Kyurem that I'd like to trade for it !
edit: oh, forgot to fill this out

Kyurem (JPN)
31/31/31/31/31/31 lvl 100
Master Ball
Hardy w/Pressure
Kyurem sounds good! We can trade tomorrow, pm me when you're available and we'll figure out a time :)

Your want lis 6iv ditto I have calm 6iv Japanese ditto I can trade
Sorry I got calm ditto already

Hi, in need of your lotad - I have the same as a ludicolo but it was evolved without fake out, a move i desperately need it to have.

as its not considered a rare on your list would you take the ryhorn you showed interest in? If not CMT. If you dont find anything would you take ludicolo for it, and ill not even list lotad as for trade. The only reason i need it is so i can give it fake out haha.
I didn't really need the rhyhorn to be honest, I have one that's got very low speed, it's just not 0. And I usually only collect low-level pokemon, lv 35 is a bit high.

Can you throw in a bergmite or skiddo?

If that's ok with you, then we have a deal :)

Elementalh3ro

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey im interested in your rattata, wynaut, shellos, meowth and dratini
A few pokemone that I have and you dont are
5 iv smoochun, 5iv skiddy, 5iv budew,5iv smeargle and 5iv snivy

Lol well only other things I can offer a 6iv timid luxury ball zapdos and an event entei 6iv adamant with extreme speed that I haven't added to my thread and I can also offer anything that says that is not for trade except hydreigon

Kyurem sounds good! We can trade tomorrow, pm me when you're available and we'll figure out a time :)

I didn't really need the rhyhorn to be honest, I have one that's got very low speed, it's just not 0. And I usually only collect low-level pokemon, lv 35 is a bit high.

Can you throw in a bergmite or skiddo?

If that's ok with you, then we have a deal :)
I got the lotad now buddy sorry. If you still want bergmite and skiddo i could find other things of interest. Thanks.

Hey im interested in your rattata, wynaut, shellos, meowth and dratini
A few pokemone that I have and you dont are
5 iv smoochun, 5iv skiddy, 5iv budew,5iv smeargle and 5iv snivy
Can you tell me the info on those?

I got the lotad now buddy sorry. If you still want bergmite and skiddo i could find other things of interest. Thanks.
No, I'm alright, just glad you got lotad back :)

Hp ice rotom? Is it lv 1?

Elementalh3ro

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Can you tell me the info on those?

No, I'm alright, just glad you got lotad back :)

Hp ice rotom? Is it lv 1?
5iv(missing atk) bold, oblivious smoochum
5iv(missing atk) timid, leaf guard budew
5iv(missing sp atk)jolly, technician smeargle
5iv(missing atk) bold, normalize skiddy
5iv(missing atk) timid, overgrow snivy
Some have eggmoves
Let me know if ur interested

5iv(missing atk) bold, oblivious smoochum
5iv(missing atk) timid, leaf guard budew
5iv(missing sp atk)jolly, technician smeargle
5iv(missing atk) bold, normalize skiddy
5iv(missing atk) timid, overgrow snivy
Some have eggmoves
Let me know if ur interested
Any egg moves on skitty?

Does snivy have glare?

Elementalh3ro

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ah, no thanks then.

Do you have a list of the ones you have? Probably easier for me to look through it that way.
I don't yet I'm gonna make a spreadsheet soon I've been busy.
I just named some stuff I don't see on ur list.
Ur not interested in any of the 5 I mentioned?

hello i have
shiny exeggute modest chlorophyil 31 x 31 30 31 30 sleep poweder giga drain japanise name

interests let me know thanks

Please check your PMs, you gave me a 2IV Mew for my 6IV Kyurem >___<
It says that it's 5IVs on your spreadsheet :/
Omg I'm so sorry

I guess I never checked, I usually get my shiny legendaries from the same person. I'm going to see if I can track them down again and let them know.

I'm so sorry about this, it's never happened to me before. Would you like a different legendary, or we can just trade back?

I'll come online, I was off eating dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)