NOC JOAT 10 Game Thread [Completed, GG Mafia]

While you are scumreading Neon and Pulsar, let's hear why. There must be some substantial reason why you think they are mafia or I am town, because otherwise you wouldnt be townreading someone you're confirmed to have a different alignment than.

While you are scumreading Neon and Pulsar, let's hear why. There must be some substantial reason why you think they are mafia or I am town, because otherwise you wouldnt be townreading someone you're confirmed to have a different alignment than.

its less that i scumread the two of them, and more that i townread you + the math

also "confirmed to have a different alignment" between you and i is not a thing yet until neon and pulsar are around at the same time

Can you give any kind of reasoning?
I remember you were pretty against Neon. Anything there or nah?

neon's contributed nothing other than "x reads y as z alignment", wanted to remove town's only wincon by trying to do the 3-way-tie gamble, plus your read on them sometime during day2. just off the top of my head since i dont want to iso

meanwhile you've been trying to solve, you pulled a bait-vote back at the start of d3, and your posting reads to me as a townie who is far too certain of their own reads rather than a scum trying to pretend

have you seen how little neon's votes have anything worth getting information from
Neon's voting having little information is saying he's town, basically.

Anyway, the time for getting information is over. We already have certain people who are confirmed to be different alignments mechanically. Two of Pulsar, AG, and Neon cannot be mafia together, because at this point they would've voted off LS. Only one of these three players can be scum with either LS or myself (ZippyDoo200).

If anyone needs this explained again I can do it.

Back