Join Avenue

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Nexus, you probably mistake Rangers (red outfit). (BAN ME PLEASE) with yellow hair are guys, girls have brown hair. Serebii is 100% accurate for me so far (rank 21, 179 recommended) but I don't use it too much.
For past few days I was getting 5-7 visitors. I think Gym Leaders are additional visitors, not counted in hidden formula determining number of visitors.
No, I can tell the difference. Especially by this point in the game doesn't matter which female/male shop owner I send them to sometimes they say "it's not what I had in mind" or w/e the exact message despite serebii saying "Any male/female" shop owner.

Judging by your comments, it seems like I get the most visitors out of you guys. I have no idea anymore why does could be. If someone knows why, that would be great. Up until know, most decisions in Join Avenue seem quite random to me. To Nexus, I have never had any problems with Serebii's list, apart from some quotes not being there. To me, all variations of "take me to a shop you recommend", "take me anywhere" and such are all correctly listed on Serebii, so it "should" not be wrong for you. One question, if you soft reset those people, can they be send to another shop, or is no shop you have"what they had in mind".

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
One question, if you soft reset those people, can they be send to another shop, or is no shop you have"what they had in mind".
yeah for example if I get one visitor displays the message that allows you to take them to any shop with a female clerk, I keep sending them to shops with female clerks (SR with each failed attempt) until they find one they like and it gets points. Lately, I've just been sending them to the 2 same shops since they seem to favor those and refuse to go to my other shops with female clerks. Also, not expecting an answer to this just curious if anyone had the same problem or something similar but looks like I'm alone.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
When your avenue is rank 1, you'll only get like 3 visitors a day.
When you get to around rank 10, that number will be more like 6. At rank 15, you'll have around 8 daily visitors to your avenue. So basically, the higher your rank, the more daily visitors your avenue gets.
Allow me to cast doubt on the accuracy of this...

When you use Fly to get to Join Avenue, you see the statistics of "Current visitors" and "People recommended/invited" below the map. I just reached rank 10, yet I still only get three visitors to my avenue per day.

However, when I last flew to the Avenue, I noticed that the "People recommended/invited" counter was at 96. I think it is this counter, and not the Avenue's rank, that brings in more people. Yes, it is closely tied to the rank of the avenue, and 100 visitors will often coincide very well with rank 10, but I haven't noticed any change in the number of visitors even when reaching that rank.

I guess I'll see on Thursday, when I finally reach 100 visitors (102, actually). If I get more people in then or on Friday, I'll take it as confirmation of my theory. If not, then it's bonkers.
Okay, bumping this for a debunking.

My Avenue is now lvl. 13, with approximately 120 invited visitors. I still only get three visitors each day, but "chain shopping" occurs more often, almost every day. Though, it usually stops after the second shopping (so on average, four shoppings happen each day). I still haven't got any Gym Leaders to visit the Avenue. Only one of my friends has set up shop in the avenue, the rest are NPCs.

Have anybody experienced something similar?

EDIT: Perhaps it has something to do with the fact I haven't defeated the Elite Four yet.

I am around rank 27 now. My daily visitors have capped out it seems.

I keep getting 7 visitors a day, excluding gym leaders.

Oh and the shop where you get 1 item a day is really pointless. I have it at level 9 and only get level 9 / 10 prices. And the museum / antique shop will give you hard stones 80% of the time too, including the S Rank pieces. It is really tiring to lose 1000 dollar buying them.

And whenever the chain shopping sequence should start "Hey, try that shop over there", the visitor will say "maybe another time".

I just thought of something: There are some services that my dojos still lack despite both of 'em being Rank 10 (and the avenue itself being rank 90): the Lvl 5-20 Training Levels. Hopefully they'll appear when I have the avenue reach level 100 =x

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
@Present: Hard Stones can be sold for P500 to the ore maniac in Iccirus City, meaning you get a profit even if you get nothing but Hard Stones. What sucks are the Poke Balls and Shards x_x

@BlakDragon: I don't think those services actually exist, but you can try lol.

Also, Rank 90 Join Avenue? The Magna Coil has been good to you o_o

i got my avenue to rank 20, and the boss said theres a celebration, but after he says that, the screen goes black and doesnt fix.

oh and i get 10 visitors a day. no wi-fi used

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Proceeding in the storyline certainly ups the number of visitors. After I beat Drayden, my rank 13 Avenue suddenly got 4 visitors a day instead of 3.

Chain shopping also occurs more often now.

A question, though: The shops change appearance at rank 4 and 8. Do they at rank 10 as well, or is their rank 8 apearance their final one?

Proceeding in the storyline certainly ups the number of visitors. After I beat Drayden, my rank 13 Avenue suddenly got 4 visitors a day instead of 3.

Chain shopping also occurs more often now.

A question, though: The shops change appearance at rank 4 and 8. Do they at rank 10 as well, or is their rank 8 apearance their final one?
Rank 8 is the final appearance change

can anyone help me with the rank 20 avenue glitch thing? I cant go in the office w/o getting the black screen thanks to the damn owner D:

can anyone help me with the rank 20 avenue glitch thing? I cant go in the office w/o getting the black screen thanks to the damn owner D:
Is your cart legit? only thing i can think of

@RN: only thing i really did was to finish pokestar studios... i didn't bother with musical and i only unlocked world leaders on PWT :/

Is your cart legit? only thing i can think of

@RN: only thing i really did was to finish pokestar studios... i didn't bother with musical and i only unlocked world leaders on PWT :/
well I didn't say you need to do all of them, just listing off things that apparently up your fans

if you don't do the celebration you can't get the item rewards, I suppose.
Or change what store you'll build in other people's avenues
what item rewards? and i could change peoples jobs at rank 15. changed a dojo to a nursery.

what item rewards? and i could change peoples jobs at rank 15. changed a dojo to a nursery.
The stardust/pieces/rare candies once you reach x levels after the parade
And by change what store, I mean changing yours
the one you will build in other people's avenues

If you decide you don't want to build a nursery when someone passes you, if you can't get into the building you can't talk with the assistant and change it to a berry shop or whatever

The stardust/pieces/rare candies once you reach x levels after the parade
And by change what store, I mean changing yours
the one you will build in other people's avenues

If you decide you don't want to build a nursery when someone passes you, if you can't get into the building you can't talk with the assistant and change it to a berry shop or whatever
I dont get it.

Everything you said.

The male ace trainer
you talk to him
you decide what shop you (THAT IS YOUR CHARACTER) will open up if your guy ever shows up in another person's Join Avenue.

If you can not get into the building you can not change this.

The male ace trainer
you talk to him
you decide what shop you (THAT IS YOUR CHARACTER) will open up if your guy ever shows up in another person's Join Avenue.

If you can not get into the building you can not change this.
And the items?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)