Joint thread: Infinity Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Diabolico, I just finished the Relaxed Trace Porygon and the Shiny Impish Sturdy Skarmory from your wanted list. I just wanna know if I can level up the Skarmory so it can learn Spikes (form some reason it doesn't passed down to the new one).

Hey Diabolico, I just finished the Relaxed Trace Porygon and the Shiny Impish Sturdy Skarmory from your wanted list. I just wanna know if I can level up the Skarmory so it can learn Spikes (form some reason it doesn't passed down to the new one).
What do you mean? Are you saying that it didn't learn spikes from breeding when it hatched from an egg? If yes, then I think I know why. I think it's probably because it's not one of the egg moves for it to learn from breeding.

And no thank you, You don't have to level it up until it learns spikes, I take care of that myself after you trade it to me. But thank you for offering. ;)

What would you like in return?

And do I get redis rights to trade them?

What do you mean? Are you saying that it didn't learn spikes from breeding when it hatched from an egg? If yes, then I think I know why. I think it's probably because it's not one of the egg moves for it to learn from breeding.

And no thank you, You don't have to level it up until it learns spikes, I take care of that myself after you trade it to me. But thank you for offering. ;)

What would you like in return?

And do I get redis rights to trade them?
Yeah, probably that's what happened =/
I'm going to teach Roost to Skarmory and find something I want from the thread.
About the redis, of course you take them.

Yeah, probably that's what happened =/
I'm going to teach Roost to Skarmory and find something I want from the thread.
About the redis, of course you take them.
Uhhh..... okay.

I don't mean to be rude but what country do you exactly live at?
Cause what made me ask you that is because of the fact that I see a little bit of errors in your typing when you speak in English. No offense or anything.

If it sounded insulting to you when I said this, then I apologize for offending you. It really wasn't my intention.

EDIT:
When you said "Of course you take them.", do you mean yes, I have rights to trade them?

Uhhh..... okay.

I don't mean to be rude but what country do you exactly live at?
Cause what made me ask you that is because of the fact that I see a little bit of errors in your typing when you speak in English. No offense or anything.

If it sounded insulting to you when I said this, then I apologize for offending you. It really wasn't my intention.
You did not offend me. I'm from Brazil.
I'm writing fast while doing other things and end up not paying attention to me and I end up causing some grammar mistakes.

I'm searching for a Naive Meloetta and maybe RockinX's Chansey (She can still evolve into Blissey?)

You did not offend me. I'm from Brazil.
I'm writing fast while doing other things and end up not paying attention to me and I end up causing some grammar mistakes.

I'm searching for a Naive Meloetta and maybe RockinX's Chansey (She can still evolve into Blissey?)
Mhmm.... Yes, Rockinx's Chansey is UT. And it can still evolve into Blissey.

But as for the naïve Meloetta, I really don't think I'm allowed to trade it since I got it from Albus cause if I remember correctly, I believe his pokemon non-redis so which means I'm not allowed to trade it. :(

No problem.
What do you think of Gothic Togekiss's Minccino and RockinX's Chansey?
If you would like to know I did not get copies of Pokemon that I made for you (I can not clone them).

No problem.
What do you think of Gothic Togekiss's Minccino and RockinX's Chansey?
If you would like to know I did not get copies of Pokemon that I made for you (I can not clone them).
Sure. That would be great.

I can clone them for you if you like? :)

Sure. That would be great.

I can clone them for you if you like? :)
That would be great. I'm always looking for interesting new acquisitions and I believe the Porygon and Skarmory will help.
Tell me when you're ready to trade. If you want some more BP or CP (excluding legendary) let me know.

That would be great. I'm always looking for interesting new acquisitions and I believe the Porygon and Skarmory will help.
Tell me when you're ready to trade. If you want some more BP or CP (excluding legendary) let me know.
Sure. What's your FC?

Use my English White FC in my Sig.

I hope you like them. I'm sorry if the hatching location was not so cool.
I saw your Wanted List again and I own a Shiny Joly Feraligatr but he has Waterfall instead of Low Kick. If you are interested in it.

I hope you like them. I'm sorry if the hatching location was not so cool.
I saw your Wanted List again and I own a Shiny Joly Feraligatr but he has Waterfall instead of Low Kick. If you are interested in it.

I do.

And I hope you like your new pokemon too.

And don't worry. I don't mind the hatching locations. :)

I'm on the wifi btw.

And I appreciate you offering the shiny feraligatr, but could we trade next time on Saturday? Cause after I'm done trading with Albus, I have to leave and work on my assignments.

I do.

And I hope you like your new pokemon too.

And don't worry. I don't mind the hatching locations. :)

I'm on the wifi btw.

And I appreciate you offering the shiny feraligatr, but could we trade next time on Saturday? Cause after I'm done trading with Albus, I have to leave and work on my assignments.
I liked them.
No problem. Saturday is my birthday and I don't think I'll be able to make trades. Can we trade another day?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
In response to your CMT, i'd like this one buddy.

Poj's Safari (Male) Vibrava (Jolly) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/31/31/1/31/31

That Hariyama can work similarly to the Conkeldurr that stars on this RMT, with the main differences being that it doesn't have access to Mach and Drain Punch, but it can still be an unorthodox, yet very effective threat due to its sheer power, pseudo Bolt-Beam coverage and recoil-less attacks. :)

In response to your CMT, i'd like this one buddy.

Poj's Safari (Male) Vibrava (Jolly) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/31/31/1/31/31

That Hariyama can work similarly to the Conkeldurr that stars on this RMT, with the main differences being that it doesn't have access to Mach and Drain Punch, but it can still be an unorthodox, yet very effective threat due to its sheer power, pseudo Bolt-Beam coverage and recoil-less attacks. :)

Hmmmm.... Interesting. ^^

Just one more question, can you rng capture a dream world male Jolly Gible with a great ball?

EDIT:
And sure, I'll be glad to trade my flygon for your Hariyama. ;)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmmmm.... Interesting. ^^

Just one more question, can you rng capture a dream world male Jolly Gible with a great ball?

EDIT:
And sure, I'll be glad to trade my flygon for your Hariyama. ;)
No, not yet, i'll do it until i learn to Entralink Abuse, that Hariyama was RNG'd on a Hidden Grotto. and can we trade now?

No, not yet, i'll do it until i learn to Entralink Abuse, that Hariyama was RNG'd on a Hidden Grotto. and can we trade now?
Okie dokie. And sure. We can, but first, I need to test the wifi connection where I'm located first. After that, I'll let you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)