Mafia vs Village Jojo's Bizarre Mafia: Stardust Crusaders. Game Ora - Dio is Avenged

Asek

Banned deucer.
You all wake up to another day, expecting to see no more deaths after you've cleared out the stardust crusaders.

How wrong you all are

You are confronted with the body of Aubisio

Dear Aubisio

You are Mariah

A beautiful young woman, you have devoted your talents and services to your love, DIO. With your natural looks and seduction skills, you lure your unwitting victims into your traps. Your stand Bastet, allows you to magnetize anything that you want.

Using the power of Bastet, you may make a user magnetic once each night. This will cause them to be weighed down heavily with magnetic objects, preventing from performing any night actions. To use the ability, PM the hosts with NX Magnetize (User)

You are allied with Dio’s Army. You win when all threats to the village are eliminated.
It is now day, deadline in 24 hours tentatively

Last edited:

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
alright, in my group chat aubisio said if he died, we go for jalmont. I subbed into the game for a second time not paying attention so i relied on people like him when oddish died to feed me info so i could be the figurehead. now, as you may have seen yesterday, he was the first guy to unvote jalmont and vote flyhn, so he wanted this lynch even after he saved jalmonts life yesterday.

lynch jalmont

this is the last lynch of the game. basically what happens is either yeti and zorbees are third party twins and win the game, or jalmont is a third party and wins the game. I think its jalmont honestly because claiming hol horse 1 time vig where if you kill abdol you gain more powers sounds like a really bs claim, I mean believe the hol horse part of it but I dont believe something that gains more powers would be on the side of the village. "gains more powers" is usually a wolf type of thing.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
couple more important details being that me and zorbees are all squared away and trust eachother to the point where we not only discussed how scummy jalmont was yesterday but also I gave him the village spreadsheet, so he knows im the real deal leader. Also blazades ability is lynchguard so im unlynchable today

RODAN

Banned deucer.
You decide to Kill Jalmont. Kill him fucking dead.

Dear jalmont

You are Hol Horse.

A (literal) gun for hire, you are a contract killer hired by Dio to use your unique talents to stop the Crusaders. You have however, hit a rough patch and are running rogue at present. You are a massive chad, and with your smooth talk and quick wit believe you can work through any situation. Your stand, The Emperor takes the form of a revolver, with bullets that you can control the trajectory of.

Once each night, you may use your stand, The Emperor to shoot somebody. When people get shot, they die. Pretty simple stuff really. To do this, PM the hosts NX Shoot (User). Due to a lack of ammunition, you find yourself with a limited amount of shots, with only 1 bullet in your chamber!

You are currently allied with nobody, however there is a possibility for you to find friends in a business like yours.

If you hit Avdol with your only shot before day 4, you shall join the Stardust Crusaders faction.

If Dio is still alive at the beginning of day 4, you shall join the village.

If Dio is dead at the beginning of day 4, and you have not found and shot Avdol in this period, you shall stay rogue. This will grant you unlimited ammunition, but you shall not have any teammates to help you!

You are allied with nobody to begin with. Read above!
and with that, You have avenged Dio's Death! Congratulations, the world is yours to command!

im gay lol

Credits Roll; A Single Tear Falls From My Cheek

Thanks for playin, and tolerating my mostly shitty hosting. Thanks to Asek for basically carrying my fat ass through this hosting job. Love you all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)