Journey Across Netbattle - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The tourney is pretty much an exact duplicate of JAA with a few exceptions. So simply put, no. 00bers are not banned. The only banned pokes are Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys (lol, nintendo)

Ok posting the rules here:
1 ) Using two of the same pokemon is forbidden
2 ) You can't use two of the same item
3 ) In JAA, you are to make a team of 6 and pick 4 to battle. In this tourney I think you battle with all 6.
4 ) Wobbuffet cannot hold Leftovers
5 ) Latias or Latios cannot hold Soul Dew
6 ) Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, and Jirachi are banned.

Those are the official JAA rules.

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
Vulcan Fury said:
Ok posting the rules here:
1 ) Using two of the same pokemon is forbidden
2 ) You can't use two of the same item
3 ) In JAA, you are to make a team of 6 and pick 4 to battle.
4 ) Wobbuffet cannot hold Leftovers
5 ) Latias or Latios cannot hold Soul Dew
6 ) Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, and Jirachi are banned.

Those are the official JAA rules.
as far as this tourney is concerned:

1.) same as JAA/all battles
2.) same as JAA
3.) the 4 pokemon rule is abolished due to NB's inability to support teams of less than 6 pokemon and the fact stadium mode is bugged for 2vs2
4.) same as JAA
5.) same as JAA
6.) same as JAA

a few aditional rules you forgot to mention:

7.) Self-KO clause
8.) sleep/freeze clause
9.) PP ups on (optional, but preferred)

ok balou, I'll be on tonight untill my english paper is finnished. sorry. I got sick and behind on my work... and alot of sleeping because of my crew race. aite. if you get a chance I'll be online.

KKM, sorry. I wasn't able to battle that day. I'm free for the rest of the week, however. I'm the Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8, IIRC); when are you available?

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
pretty much every weekday from about 4 pm - midnight EST is when I'll be on. Some days I might be on as early as 2 pm.

EDIT: In a very scary (and close) match, I ended up beating Yoda 1-0.

aite Balou. lets get this done tomorrow. I'll get back from school at around 11:15ish my time (for reference it is 10:05 PM for me right now). and log onto netbattle. you're job is to stay online untill I get back. lets do this shit

respecting Justins request (of getting battles done) and just dropping out of this tourney because I have no real interest in it. Sorry to KKM and to freaktron,; I know I just sent you a PM saying Id play but I noticed that PRs tourny is 2 my time and Ill still be at school.. so screw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)