JR's Trade Thread [On a hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you traded any of those Gen 6 pokemon over with bank yet?
I didn't even know Pokemon Bank updated until now. Thanks.

No, I have not had the chance. I also left my 3DS at my girlfriend's house so I'll be unable to do any trades tonight. Did you find some Pokemon you wanted from Gen. 6? Do you not have any Gen. 6 games to trade with?

I can trade them over in my gen 6 game so it's fine. I can trade early tomorrow or whenever the next day. Just let me know. I'm interested in Thunderus and Shiny Greninja please.

I can trade them over in my gen 6 game so it's fine. I can trade early tomorrow or whenever the next day. Just let me know. I'm interested in Thunderus and Shiny Greninja please.
Okay. Oh and, I'm only going to give you 1 shiny for the capsule. Those are high value to me. You could trade me another Mega Stone for the other shiny.

Now that Pokemon Bank is out for SuMo, I've amalgamated my gen. 6 & 7 pokes so that they will all be on my SuMo cartridge. If for whatever reason you still want to trade through gen. 6, please let me know. I have clones still waiting over there. Thank you.

ok I really like the look of your Shiny Genesect. How many stones would that be?

EDIT: can trade one of the shiny japanese dogs for Genesect also

ok I really like the look of your Shiny Genesect. How many stones would that be?

EDIT: can trade one of the shiny japanese dogs for Genesect also
The shiny Genesect is 1:1.

EDIT: My bad, I didn't read that properly. I could definitely trade for one of the Japanese dogs. What balls do they come in and what are their natures, notable moves, etc.? Most importantly, are they legit?

Cool, Which stone do you still need in exchange for Genesect? can get it for you in 2 mins

EDIT: Received the dogs from user Christian in his Eeveeloutions giveaway. Fully Redis and legit.

Cool, Which stone do you still need in exchange for Genesect? can get it for you in 2 mins

EDIT: Received the dogs from user Christian in his Eeveeloutions giveaway. Fully Redis and legit.
I'd rather have a dog, thanks. I'll take a shiny Suicune. What ball is it in? And nature?

EDIT: If you need me to clone it, I can.

#245.
Suicune (Japanese name) (
OT: クラウン | ID No.: 06180
Nature:
Relaxed | Ability: Pressure | Type:
Hidden Power Electric
IV: 31/31/31/30/31/03
EV:
UT | Level: 30
Moves: SheerCold | Air Slash | ExtremeSpeed | Aqua Ring
Notes:
Fully Redistributable; Event moves only

Cherish ball. I don't have access to cloning so are you able to clone it?

#245.
Suicune (Japanese name) (
OT: クラウン | ID No.: 06180
Nature:
Relaxed | Ability: Pressure | Type:
Hidden Power Electric
IV: 31/31/31/30/31/03
EV:
UT | Level: 30
Moves: SheerCold | Air Slash | ExtremeSpeed | Aqua Ring
Notes:
Fully Redistributable; Event moves only

Cherish ball. I don't have access to cloning so are you able to clone it?
Yes, sure thing. See you on in a bit? What's your FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)