jyuuu's trade thread ★in special ball★ - closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm not interested in shiny so didn't see anything i wanted.

Sorry, can't accept this deal due to very hard to breed it.

Sorry, i already have that two thing T.T
I'm reallly desperate to get this gal, would you be interested in a shiny aegislash brave in a luxury ball? (note I haven't cloned it but the original owner, jerricent on here may have!)

oh! I also have nest ball HA keckleon w/ 4 EMs
I'm also in the process of breeding friend ball shroomish
-edit- found someone else with elgym but if your interested in the above we might be able to work something out :)

Last edited:
I'm reallly desperate to get this gal, would you be interested in a shiny aegislash brave in a luxury ball? (note I haven't cloned it but the original owner, jerricent on here may have!)

oh! I also have nest ball HA keckleon w/ 4 EMs
I'm also in the process of breeding friend ball shroomish
-edit- found someone else with elgym but if your interested in the above we might be able to work something out :)
Oh, sorry to late! i'm interested in female keckleon and keckleon. is there anything else you want in my thread? :D

Oh, sorry to late! i'm interested in female keckleon and keckleon. is there anything else you want in my thread? :D
hey there so I'm actually breeding keckleon right now so I'll just try to breed another one for you and im sure well work it out ^^

-unless you'd be willing to do spit back for spit back in which case I have a LOT lol this Keck just won't go xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)