Project King of the (Little) Hill

Heysup post itt the metas you would like to play as king. can be bo3 or bo5. ppl will nominate a challenger and he will fight in the metas youve picked. post replays from last games too if you have them

dunno if the replays are saved uhh.... ya. I guess adv lc / dpp lc / oras lc. If I can have 2 of the same meta I'd do adv lc / dpp lc / dpp lc / oras lc / oras lc

Heysup i'd prefer if u could find two unique ones to put in a bo5 (u can make shit up, e.g swirl-free swirlgar) but you can repeat, noms are open. I'd appreciate it if ppl could give noms, this is kinda a fun thing i think and i dont want to see it die like other lc forums projects. Remember u can nom 3 in any order and they all count as vote

Heysup i'd prefer if u could find two unique ones to put in a bo5 (u can make shit up, e.g swirl-free swirlgar) but you can repeat, noms are open. I'd appreciate it if ppl could give noms, this is kinda a fun thing i think and i dont want to see it die like other lc forums projects. Remember u can nom 3 in any order and they all count as vote

those metas are silly tho. I'll do bo3 if it makes you happier.

u can repeat (i did say that) so ye do that, ppl if it influences your noms it's 1 adv 2 dpp 2 oras

im sorry for real but can we go tomorrow maybe? the criteria for me to go to college is doing well on the calc test i have tomorrow so i gotta study tonight

ye, in adv he dispatched me, dpp 1 i haxed him, dpp 2 i won, oras 1 was weird, i might have high-rolled his numel depending on spread but he also crit my vullaby which meant pory was weakened etc. ggs i guess

noms for dpp / oras / aaa / lc uu / stabmons, pls post more noms ppl it isnt hard

why would you distract kingler from the prize, let the man focus

Melonz

Back