KPOP

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As a Korean who considers Korean girls above all else, fuck 4 Minute members are ugly as hell.

And as for most K pop girl bands, their dancing ranges from decent to great, and their singing from terrible to mediocre. Their looks and clothes do make up for their voices however.

And yes, their songs are catchy as fuck. Once you listen to it, it's stuck in your head for the entire day.

4minute are terrible looking (sans hyuna but she's a skank so w/e) and terrible performers ia :( they have the bitchiest fanbase & worst dancing (not to mention the worst japanese debut of any group i've seen so far; their pronunciation is painfully bad) but they have some v. catchy songs

my avatar; my signature

okay need to get out of this thread :X

I often find that there's many songs I don't like, but the chicks in the MVs are reason enough to keep playing it over an over again. IMO the "cute innocent" type like SNSD and Kara are better than the slutty types like 2NE1. Don't look like a bunch of whores, still ****ing hot and the music is often better as well.
Unbelievable. Not only is this ridiculously misogynistic, it's wrong as fuck. 2NE1 is fierce and flawless beyond your comprehension <3 They also make legit music, plz stop embarrassing yourself :(

CL CL CL <3 oh, god, I've turned into a stan haven't I...

Nah he got it right.
i don't know how he managed to get it right when he is wrong? pls someone explain this logical inconsistency to me

snsd alternate between aegyo/cute and revealing or as this guy says, "slutty and whorish;" KARA are usually just the latter (or at least they just rarely even try to come across as cute; they even had a more hip-hop sound around their debut).. it's kind of impossible for 2NE1 to come across as such when they're too busy being fierce/tomboyish :O

i love all of them but lmao it's funny when people post drivel based on bias or w/e and automatically think they're right ?_?

Unbelievable. Not only is this ridiculously misogynistic, it's wrong as fuck. 2NE1 is fierce and flawless beyond your comprehension <3 They also make legit music, plz stop embarrassing yourself :(

omg look at all that skin she's showing... it makes me uncomfortable to look at herrrrr .-. inappropriate as !&@*

^ agreed

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
4minute are terrible looking (sans hyuna but she's a skank so w/e) and terrible performers ia :( they have the bitchiest fanbase & worst dancing (not to mention the worst japanese debut of any group i've seen so far; their pronunciation is painfully bad) but they have some v. catchy songs

my avatar; my signature

okay need to get out of this thread :X
Every one of their songs are autotuned I believe. Although I think Hyuna and Gayoon are pretty decent looking.

Watching the Korean GSL StarCraft 2 tournament got me into kpop due to the songs that were being played during the breaks.

After School, Kara, SNSD, Secret, T-Ara and such are good (a lot of official music videos are also worth checking out due to obvious reasons). Also Gee isn't even SNSD's best song, it's just the most popular one; there are plenty of even better songs on their Run Devil Run album.

why does no like brown eyed girls ;____________;
Trust me, we do! katya (versailles) got me to listen to SIXTH SENSE earlier and it was just fantastic, kinda offbeat as far as kpop goes but definitely standout <3 they're gorgeous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)