KPOP

Kpop is the future, Gee is the flagship kpop anthem (as well as most kpop songs from 2009)

From 2011 tho-

SNSD - Visual Dreams (Mr. Taxi sux)
Rainbow - Come to Me
Sistar19 - Ma Boy
Sistar - So Cool
2NE1 - Hate You
2NE1 - I Am The Best
F(x) - Danger (Hot Summer pretty decent)
Super Junior - Mr. Simple
T-Ara - Roly Roly
After School - Shampoo
Hyuna - Bubble Pop
Brave Girls - Do You Know
Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense

I dunno any male groups

yeah, + it was for marketing purposes to get ready for their international/american/whatever debut... not optimistic about their chances in the states esp. after hearing the english teaser for the boys but we'll see.

kimama ni sekai wo drive tonight~

anyone notice in the Korean version, Taeng sings "Seoul, Tokyo, London, New York"? o_o

Haha, the teaser was pretty catchy, but OH GOD THE ENGRISH.

went to the asia song festival on Saturday, saw SNSD, Miss A, Super Junior, G.Na, U-Kiss and Beast, as well as some up-and-coming new groups... awesome atmosphere, although we were sat right infront of the Beast fan section, so couldn't really hear anything but screaming for most of their set.... Miss A were brilliant, love their style

went to the asia song festival on Saturday, saw SNSD, Miss A, Super Junior, G.Na, U-Kiss and Beast, as well as some up-and-coming new groups... awesome atmosphere, although we were sat right infront of the Beast fan section, so couldn't really hear anything but screaming for most of their set.... Miss A were brilliant, love their style
miss a are FLAWFREE

also omg... screaming drowning perfs out is the worst

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I only listen to female K-pop tbh, the only male K-pop idol group that can actually produce a good song is Big Bang, and if you listen to a male K-pop group for any reason besides you think its a good song, you're definately gay.
I'm gay. I listen to Big Bang because I think the guys are hot. Music is alright, but the guys are what I really like. Problem with that?

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT.
Does anybody have any idea when the new album comes out?

I'm gay. I listen to Big Bang because I think the guys are hot. Music is alright, but the guys are what I really like. Problem with that?
I love how you went and found something I posted a month ago just to comment on it, just like how you respond to every letter I type in IRC. I don't have a problem with you listening to Big Bang for the guys. I just have a problem with you.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It's out as of today (the 19th in Asia), but, wait, I'm confused. You actually listen to kpop? Or did you just want to look at the photoshoots?
I listen to it. But if I have a choice between watching the video or just listening, I watch the video every time. Can't fight nature :P

RODAN

Banned deucer.
hi im gonna bump this because ive been listening to tons of kpop lately!

what is this forums opinion on after school? they are currently my favourite

also i mostly listen whilst playing LoL to reduce stress
its quite useful
and is turning me into a kpop junkie

its quite useful
After School is pretty good. No where near a favorite.
T-ara and the Wonder Girls have been hitting me hard this week.
Along with E.R. by Dalmatian.

Anyone else besides me, that lives in the US, have KPop radio stations?
Or is that just a Hawaii thing? :P
We even get nerdy about it sometimes. We do little "get together" things and play KPop/JPop depending which you go to. >.>

T R Y DO IT NOW
CAN YOU FOLLOW ME YES UH HUH
T R Y DO IT NOW
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME OH NO

nana is gorgeous and i want to marry her n_n

Wonder girls and Big Bang are having a comeback next week. Well special addition comeback for Big Bang at least. The wait is killing me. ;_;

its quite useful
YEAHHHH AFTER SCHOOOL! Because of you <3

I love Jung Ah :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)