Lady Luck's Roulette Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Lost to Eiganjo 2-0 on his birthday! Good game! Fun battle. I didn't stand a chance! =P

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I wouldnt say you didnt stand a chance, but things just worked my way :) anyways, confirming the 2-0 win, guess lady luck was on my side

Barring some miracle, it doesn't look like we're going to get our battle done since we were never on at the same time.

In my defense, Bojan never gave me a time frame in any of the PMs he sent me until yesterday (when he said he PM'd me again, all he sent was "Hi", and my subsequent request was responded to with only "now" despite the fact that I clearly wasn't on at the time it was sent), by which point we only had today to get our battle done and it would've had to be much earlier than I could have been on with such short notice.

If you still have to decide this with a coin flip though, go ahead.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am starting Round 2. Bojan and The Lost One. You have until Wednesday the 27th to finish your battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)