OU Landorus-T

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
QC: aim, jukain, valentine
GP: frenzyplant, Goddess Briyella

much doge such wow

Overview
########

Landorus-T's ability, Intimidate, alongside its outstanding base 145 Attack, allows it to act as a strong offensive pivot with U-turn to keep momentum. Access to useful coverage moves such as Stone Edge, Superpower, and Knock Off alongside its STAB Earthquake allows Landorus-T to hit almost the entire tier for super effective or neutral damage. An important quality of Landorus-T is its versatility, as it can use a few different sets, such as Choice Scarf and Defensive, and it even functions as a Double Dance late-game sweeper. The Choice Scarf set is a very effective revenge killer, able to take down common setup sweepers such as Mega Charizard X, Mega Gyarados, Talonflame, and Terrakion. The defensive set is a very reliable setter of Stealth Rock, while still keeping offensive momentum.

However, Landorus-T does have multiple flaws. As a defensive Pokemon, it has no reliable recovery, which means that it will get worn down very quickly throughout the battle. Also, its Ground- / Flying-typing leaves it weak to Water- and Ice-type attacks, which are very common in OU. Due to the fact that it must invest in physical defense to make the best use of Intimidate, Landorus-T is overwhelmed by powerful special attackers such as Mega Gardevoir and Latios. Landorus-T's average Speed leaves it outsped by common threats such as Thundurus and Keldeo unless it is using a Choice Scarf. However, despite these flaws, Landorus-T is still a dominant threat in OU that can fit onto many teams.

Choice Scarf
########
name: Choice Scarf
move 1: Earthquake
move 2: U-turn
move 3: Superpower / Knock Off / Explosion
move 4: Stone Edge
ability: Intimidate
item: Choice Scarf
evs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
nature: Jolly

Moves
========

Earthquake is Landorus-T's physical Ground-type STAB move, hitting Pokemon that are not immune or resistant to it very hard with maximum Attack investment. U-turn is important to scout early-game and to keep offensive momentum, while also hitting Psychic-types such as Latios for super effective damage. Superpower is important for hitting Mega Gyarados and Tyranitar, as well as Air Balloon Heatran and Excadrill. Alternatively, Knock Off can be used to hit Gengar, Latias, and Latios, as well as opposing Landorus-T and Landorus-I. Explosion is an option if your team can handle the threats previously mentioned, and it massively dents anything that does not resist it, including Pokemon such as Rotom-W, Mega Venusaur, and Azumarill. Lastly, Stone Edge is very important to provide EdgeQuake coverage, nailing targets such as Thundurus, Talonflame, and Mega Pinsir.

Set Details
========

The Attack EVs maximize Landorus-T's offensive potential. A Jolly nature and 232 Speed EVs allow Choice Scarf Landorus-T to outspeed Adamant Mega Charizard X after a Dragon Dance. The last 24 EVs are put into Defense; while not entirely important, Landorus-T will generally be taking physical hits and not special ones.

Usage Tips
========

Landorus-T is best used as a scout early-game with U-turn, as it tends to force a lot of switches. Use the chosen coverage options when appropriate; for example, to hit the likes of Thundurus on the switch with Stone Edge, or nail an Air Balloon user with Superpower. It is important to know that a Landorus Choice-locked into Earthquake can easily be taken advantage of, so it should only be used when necessary.

Team Options
========

Volt Switch users such as Rotom-W and Mega Manectric can form a VoltTurn core with Landorus-T, and the latter creates a dual Intimidate combo to pressure physical attackers. Clefable has great synergy with Landorus-T, as it can take special attacks from the likes of Greninja and Latios as well as absorbing status ailments thanks to Magic Guard. In return, Landorus-T can hit grounded Poison-, Fire-, and Steel-types that are problematic for Clefable. Latios and Latias are good teammates to switch in on the likes of Rotom-W and Keldeo, but they compound an Ice-type weakness with Landorus-T.

Defensive
########
name: Defensive
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: U-turn
move 4: Stone Edge / Rock Slide / Knock Off
item: Leftovers
evs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
nature: Impish

Moves
========

Stealth Rock is essential on every team, and Landorus-T finds many opportunities to set it up thanks to Intimidate and its good offensive presence. Earthquake is Landorus-T's most powerful physical STAB move and hits fairly hard even uninvested. U-turn is important to keep up offensive momentum, capitalizes on the switches that Landorus-T forces, and is also a very helpful advantage over other bulky Ground-types such as Gliscor and Hippowdon. Stone Edge provides great coverage with Earthquake, hitting common threats such as Mega Pinsir, Talonflame, and Thundurus, and while its unreliable accuracy can be problematic, its power is important to OHKO Mega Pinsir. Rock Slide can be used as a more reliable Rock-type coverage move, but the power difference is very significant, especially against the aforementioned Mega Pinsir. Knock Off can be used instead in the last slot to hit Gengar, opposing Landorus, Latios, and Latias.

Set Details
========

Maximum Defense investment with an Impish nature allows Landorus-T to take physical attacks quite well. 8 Speed EVs are used to outspeed Modest Magnezone while still having a slow U-turn to take a hit and pivot out to another teammate. The rest of the EVs are put into HP, to add on to Landorus-T's good bulk. Leftovers is important to keep Landorus-T healthy throughout the battle.

Usage Tips
========

Landorus-T is best used as a pivot into physical attackers that don't have an attack that is super effective against it, such as Terrakion and Mega Charizard X. It is important to scout for mixed attackers, such as Terrakion with Hidden Power Ice. Keep status away from Landorus-T, as status will greatly cripple it, especially if Landorus-T is not paired with a cleric. Use the switches that Landorus-T forces to set up Stealth Rock, which is always very important.

Team Options
========

Volt Switch users such as Rotom-W are helpful to keep momentum alongside Landorus-T's U-turn and to bring it in safely. Rotom-W is also a great teammate because it handles the Water- and Ice-types that threaten out Landorus-T. Clefable can take some special attacks and absorb or heal off status ailments from Landorus-T with the use of Magic Guard and Aromatherapy. In return, Landorus-T checks grounded Fire-, Poison-, and Steel-types which resist Clefable's STAB moves.

Double Dance
########
name: Double Dance
move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Rock Polish
move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Stone Edge
item: Leftovers
evs: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spe
nature: Adamant

Moves
========

Swords Dance boosts Landorus-T's Attack to massive levels, allowing it to punch massive holes in the opposing team. Rock Polish allows Landorus-T to boost its Speed significantly, greatly threatening offensively based teams. Earthquake is Landorus-T's most powerful physical STAB move, and hits very hard after a boost. Stone Edge provides great coverage alongside Earthquake, hitting Flying-types and Levitate users such as Thundurus, Talonflame, Gengar, and Latios. Knock Off is an option to hit Latios, Latias, and Gengar harder than Stone Edge. Rock Polish and three attacks can be used, but without a Swords Dance boost, the lack of power is very significant.

Set Details
========

232 Speed EVs are used to outspeed Adamant Excadrill in the sand after a Rock Polish Boost. 56 HP EVs are used to avoid the 2HKO from Adamant Life Orb Excadrill's Iron Head, giving Landorus-T a good opportunity to set up a Rock Polish or Swords Dance. The rest of the EVs are put into Attack with an Adamant nature to maximize Landorus-T's damage output. Leftovers are useful to give Landorus-T some longevity while setting up, as well as allowing it to take some physical attacks thanks to Intimidate. Alternately, Soft Sand with maximum Attack investment can be used for more power overall to allow Landorus-T to break through walls such as Quagsire and Slowbro, as well as achieving KOs on Pokemon such as Ferrothorn after a Swords Dance and some prior damage. Landorus-T can opt for a bulkier EV spread of 132 HP / 56 Atk / 216 Def / 104 Spe with an Adamant nature. This EV spread outspeeds Adamant Bisharp and Jolly Tyranitar before a Rock Polish, and hits a Leftovers number to maximize recovery during setup. Lastly, a Life Orb can be used for a significant boost in power to allow Landorus-T to KO Rotom-W after a Swords Dance boost and Stealth Rock damage.

Usage Tips
========

In most scenarios, Landrous-T will not have the opportunity to set up a Swords Dance and a Rock Polish. Against more defensively based teams, Swords Dance is the better option, while a Rock Polish boost is more useful against offensive teams. Landorus-T generally should not set up until its checks and counters have been weakened, as they will be able to cripple Landorus-T with status or KO it with a STAB move. However, it may be helpful to set up early- or mid-game in order to clear the way for another teammate.

Team Options
========

Stealth Rock support from the likes of Ferrothorn and Heatran is very important for this set, as it helps Landorus-T achieve some KOs after a boost and wears down its checks and counters. Keldeo is a good teammate that weakens Latios and Latias to put them in KO range of Stone Edge after a boost. Keldeo also handles bulky Ground-types such as Gliscor and Hippowdon that are problematic for Landorus-T. Mega Charizard X is also a great partner because it handles Rotom-W, while Landorus-T covers Tyranitar and Rhyperior for Charizard. Landorus-T and Charizard also have good offensive synergy because they share similar checks and counters, and one can wear them down for a possible sweep from the other. Other wallbreakers such as Mega Heracross and Mega Medicham are good partners because they share similar checks and counters and can punch holes in teams to help Landorus-T sweep. Volt Switch users such as Rotom-W and Mega Manectric are helpful to give Landorus-T a safe switch-in to set up a boost.

Other Options
########

Toxic can be used on the defensive set to cripple bulky Water-types such as Slowbro and Alomomola on the switch. Hidden Power Flying, while very situational, can be used to hit Mega Heracross and Chesnaught. Landorus-T can make use of a Choice Band set, but having the utility of a powerful revenge killer when equipped with a Choice Scarf is generally more useful. Substitute can be used with Swords Dance to protect Landorus-T from status while boosting. Gravity can be used on the defensive set to allow Landorus-T to beat common Defog users such as Skarmory and Zapdos, as well as Pokemon with Levitate such as Rotom-W and Gengar.

Checks & Counters
########

**Physical Walls**: Pokemon such as Skarmory, Mega Venusaur, Gliscor, and Hippowdon can all take a hit from Landorus-T, heal off the damage, and retaliate back.

**Bulky Water-types**: Rotom-W, Alomomola, and Slowbro can all take repeated hits from Landorus-T and threaten it out with their super effective STAB moves.

**Ice-types**: Mamoswine, Weavile, Kyurem-B, and Protean Ice Beam from Greninja will easily OHKO Landorus-T, but most Ice-types are very frail and must be wary of Superpower and Stone Edge on the switch-in.

**Burn**: Will-O-Wisp or Scald from Pokemon such as Rotom-W, Alomomola, Slowbro, Starmie, and Sableye halve Landorus-T's attack, rendering it useless.

**Chesnaught**: While somewhat uncommon in OU, Chesnaught differentiates itself from other Grass-types as a check to Landorus-T because it resists the EdgeQuake combination and has very high Defense.

**Residual Damage**: Stealth Rock, Iron Barbs, and Rocky Helmet will quickly wear down Landorus-T, as it has no reliable recovery, greatly decreasing its effectiveness as a pivot.

Last edited:

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Overview
- Try to talk about Lando-T's role a bit more. Anybody that's played Pokemon knows that 145 Attack is nice, but not everyone knows why you'd want to choose Landorus-T on a team or why it's relevant competitively.

Checks/counters
- Add Keldeo and Rotom-w to the water-types section (maybe gyarados too)
- Breloom countering/checking it is pretty debatable. It has no super effective moves against it and the best it can do is really Spore it if nothing else is asleep. If anything, Lando-T checks Breloom.

Other options
- Remove RestTalk and HP Flying. They're both terrible options and I shouldn't really have to explain why. I'd also like to hear other opinions on the Double Dance set. I was under the impression it was still quite a decent set and I don't see why it shouldn't be preserved.

Speed evs
4 EVs to outspeed 252 Jolly Azumarill
8 EVs to outspeed 252 Modest Magnezone
48 EVs to outspeed 252 Adamant Scizor
88 EVs to outspeed 252 Adamant Breloom and Bisharp
104 EVs to outspeed 252 Jolly Tyranitar (before mega evolution)
128 EVs to outspeed 252 Adamant Mega Scizor

(can't really think of anything else that's relevant around this range. just pick whichever you find most appropriate (128 is too much, but it's there for reference i suppose))

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Memtion that superpower alllows it to reliably revenge mega tar. I feel rock slide should be slash with stone edge as that is your bird check and you don't wanna miss edge vs a +2 talonflame/pinsir though pinsir needs 6% prior damage to always go down to rick slide. Clefable is a nice partner since it can absorb starus and take the ice beams sent lando's way. Latias also is a nice partner that theatens what lando fears i.e. Keldeo.

Is boom worth a mention for RKing MCross, Azu, un mega evolved Dos (if you don't know if it's gonna Mevo), does like 60%+ to defensive saur ffs

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the knock slash should be with superpower not stone edge, going without edge is pretty bad.

24 evs -> def on scarf cuz you only really take physical hits, it's a nitpick but definitely the better overall option.

i prefer a spread of 152 HP / 252 Def / 104 Spe impish on defensive landt. i've never actually seen a defensive landt that underspeeds adamant bisharp, pretty much all of them are ev'd at least enough to do so and for good reason. also safely u-turning vs creeping rotoms, hitting jolly ttar before it evos, these are useful things. don't know if you want to make it the main spread but i think it's good.

referring to what PurpleCordial said actually slash boom on scarf it's ridiculously good at punching holes.

double dance could definitely get a set, it can be very lethal. for example, someone's garchomp or excadrill or terrakion or whatever, now you get a free rp and/or sd and something is about to get fucked up. very hard to revenge kill via priority means and obv can't be revenge killed by scarfers, and vs more balanced/defensive teams you're just going to put in a lot of work because little really wants to tank those hits. a good cleaner/hole puncher depending on the matchup and pretty underrated. i don't remember what spread i used and i can't find the team right now though i know people have spreads tagging Srn because iirc he has one.

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Hi Hi double dance spread is 56 hp/220 attack/232 speed adamant, just enough to outspeed adamant exca in sand :] I suppose what needs to be said about it has been said, i guess mention Keldeo as a decent partner for being able to take out gliscor and weaken latios to put in stone edge range and what not. I'd honestly make it a main set, its really that good.

In case it hasn't been mentioned, SubSD lando-t is also very worth mentioning for being able to set up on ferrothorn, mew, and gliscor with amazing ease. Same evs as double dance can be used, and i've been toying around with this set and it just puts in so much work. Very much worth using on select teams that have trouble with these mons. This kind of set should go in other options.

Mention superpower and explosion on scarf lando-t, both have their uses. I like superpower a lot cuz you can revenge mega tar and mega gyarados a lot better.

Finally, in the Overview, i'd remove that its a good electric check. Unless its scarfed, its really not beating any electric except choice-locked raikou, and even then its never a safe switch-in because it risks just getting straight up knocked out by hp ice. It stops volt switch, but at what risk?

I agree with Knock Off being slashed behind Superpower rather than Stone Edge, and I love the Double Dance set, so I agee with its inclusion. Also add HP Flying in OO, I think you know what it's for, but it's usually an inferior option since it makes the EV spread less efficient. For the defensive set, at the beginning of the moves section I'd like it if you specified its advantages over Gliscor and Hippowdon (of which there are many) before talking about moves. For example, "Landorus-T's defensive set differentiates itself from Gliscor due to x, y, and z", as a simplified example.

The formatting of C&C isn't right. I know you do know how to write it properly, so i'm not gonna explain.

IMO just list status as Will-o-Wisp, as it really isn't crippled by much other statuses.

Mention that the Ice-types have to be wary of Superpower.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The formatting of C&C isn't right. I know you do know how to write it properly, so i'm not gonna explain.

IMO just list status as Will-o-Wisp, as it really isn't crippled by much other statuses.

Mention that the Ice-types have to be wary of Superpower.
Yeah, I know lol (about c&c).
Thanks for the input, appreciate it.

Poek

squadala
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Minor nitpick, but 8 speed evs also allows it to outspeed 44 spe Rotom-W

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Minor nitpick, but 8 speed evs also allows it to outspeed 44 spe Rotom-W
You can't mention 44 Spe Rotom explicitly as a benchmark, that's creeping :\ (the benchmark by itself is fine though because it's also hard creeping magnezone)

the knock slash should be with superpower not stone edge, going without edge is pretty bad.

24 evs -> def on scarf cuz you only really take physical hits, it's a nitpick but definitely the better overall option.

i prefer a spread of 152 HP / 252 Def / 104 Spe impish on defensive landt. i've never actually seen a defensive landt that underspeeds adamant bisharp, pretty much all of them are ev'd at least enough to do so and for good reason. also safely u-turning vs creeping rotoms, hitting jolly ttar before it evos, these are useful things. don't know if you want to make it the main spread but i think it's good.

referring to what PurpleCordial said actually slash boom on scarf it's ridiculously good at punching holes.

double dance could definitely get a set, it can be very lethal. for example, someone's garchomp or excadrill or terrakion or whatever, now you get a free rp and/or sd and something is about to get fucked up. very hard to revenge kill via priority means and obv can't be revenge killed by scarfers, and vs more balanced/defensive teams you're just going to put in a lot of work because little really wants to tank those hits. a good cleaner/hole puncher depending on the matchup and pretty underrated. i don't remember what spread i used and i can't find the team right now though i know people have spreads tagging Srn because iirc he has one.
I agree with Jukain's suggestion of 152 HP / 252 Def / 104 Spe Impish on the defensive set. Landorus-T needs some speed investment to outpace some things like Bisharp and Tyranitar.

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
boltsandbombers pretty sure 56 hp lets you avoid some specific 2hko i just don't remember what :[ but I know for sure that's the optimal spread.
It's probably this:
-1 252+ Atk Life Orb Excadrill Iron Head vs. 56 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 142-168 (42.6 - 50.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Cool, thanks. I'll wait for some more QC input before I change it.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to go with a spread of 248 hp / 156 def / 104 spe? (Or something like that, might have gotten the numbers wrong)
No, that spread will really leech out a lot of physical bulk. You want maximum defense instead of max HP for maximum physical tanking capabilities. Landorus-T is not supposed to be taking special hits at all. There also is no point in 248 HP EVs instead of 252 HP EVs, the closest Lefties number is at 384, which Lando-T cannot reach.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
196 HP / 208 Def / 104 Spe impish

has pretty much exactly the same bulk as the spread i gave before but attains a leftovers number which is nice in getting health back on a pokemon where every little bit it gets back from lefties really matters. implement this spread.

would like to see rocky helm and iron barbs mentioned in c&c as a way to punish scarf landt, things like ferro slowbro mola that you can use to punish its u-turns.

approved 2/3

Jukain

!_!
i dont like such an offensive spread on double dance. i like it to be able to check things defensively and tank physical hits setting up as well as effortlessly tank any sort of priority revenge killing effort. this spread is not conducive to that. my spread is 132 hp / 56 atk / 216 def / 104 spe adamant, hits 244 preboost so ttar/bisharp which is enough for most everything after besides excadrill in sand which you take little from and scarf keld. hits an attack jump point and a comfortable amount of defense with a lefties number. this should at least be mentioned idk feedback please. mention earth plate with the offensive spread in any case.

252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 280-331 (69.8 - 82.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 255-301 (78.9 - 93.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 313-369 (88.9 - 104.8%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

just a few examples of the power difference, it's big. i'd also mention life orb somewhere which is useful for stone edge, crazy stuff like almost koing rotom-w at +2 with stone edge after rocks.

it's also worth mentioning rp + 3 attacks (knock off) somewhere which is especially useful for latis after an rp which can otherwise be a pain, as well as the likes of mew/celebi/whatever.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Knock Off and Earth Plate should get a Set Details mention on the double dance set. Here are some notable calcs:
  • 252+ Atk Landorus-T Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 304-358 (100.6 - 118.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • 252+ Atk Landorus-T Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latias: 276-326 (91.6 - 108.3%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
  • 252+ Atk Landorus-T Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Celebi: 252-298 (62.3 - 73.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
  • 252+ Atk Landorus-T Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 144 HP / 0 Def Gengar (TauntWoWGar): 382-450 (128.6 - 151.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • 252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 255-301 (78.9 - 93.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Quagsire: 186-220 (47.2 - 55.8%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
  • 252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 16 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 280-331 (81.1 - 95.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 104+ Def Mew: 192-226 (47.5 - 55.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
Plus, Knock Off helps a lot against defensive answers to Lando-T by removing their items, which sometimes can be very important, eg. Skarmory's Shed Shell and Gliscor's Toxic Orb.

Earth Plate is very useful against both offensive and defensive teams, as it makes cleaning up easier by helping OHKO Pokemon such as Keldeo and AV Azumarill after a couple of SR rounds, or helps break past many physical walls, such as Quagsire, Mew, and even Slowbro.

EDIT: semi-ninja'd

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
OUPL Champion
I mean jukain's defensive spread is nice and all but obv i'm gonna promote mine :S
The thing is, part of the appeal of being double dance lando-t is being nearly impossible to revenge kill (sand rush exca outspeeds u after an rp with jukain's spread), and against more bulky teams just plowing through them with an SD boost. In short, this is an offensive mon, not a defensive one, and the ev spread should reflect that. Besides, ur excellent defensive typing and intimidate are enough for setting up.
Trust me when I say that lando-t definitely doesn't need investment to help setting up :]

Jukain

!_!
my ev spread is oriented towards teams that actually want sort of a drill/talon check while having their double dance landt that sets up and kills things. this is similar to the typical bw build of double dance. i don't care which is the main spread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)