LC LC Majors III - Stage 1 (Pools) [Tiebreaks post #300]

Calling act (once again) on Chilly Winds.
Who could have predicted than a guy who was not here last week will ALSO be missing this week ? :)

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Calling act (once again) on Chilly Winds.
Who could have predicted than a guy who was not here last week will ALSO be missing this week ? :)
So that I don't have to deal with this at the deadline, you appear to have once again scheduled privately. Please post screenshots of your scheduling attempts or invite me to the conversation.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Deadline for the tiebreaks.

Screenshot 2022-06-12 232615.png

Camden vs Grimji - Grimji, you gotta contact your opponent at the scheduled time in the place you scheduled (in this case forum walls) to show that you yourself are on. I have no way of knowing whether or not you showed up yourself - you didn't even post act until the next day so I can't even use that as a soft confirmation. Flipped.

Éric vs Leafium Z - Leafium missed time, act for Eric.

Marilink vs kythr - Marilink did not respond, act for kythr

Chilly Winds vs Garance - Chilly Winds did not respond, act for Garance

MK007 vs Nick.see

Play your extension. Deadline is Monday June 13th at 10:00 PM EDT (GMT-4). If MK007 wins then the bracket will reset and your bracket reset deadline is Wednesday June 15th at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4). There will not be any further extensions.

You're given explicit permission to play for the bracket reset before I post it in this thread, so I would strongly advise playing the bracket reset game immediately after the extended game if MK007 wins. trace since this matters for you too if MK007 wins.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)