LC LC Swiss II - Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Swiss II Tournament

Rules:
  • Standard SS LC
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
  • Replays are mandatory
This is a Type B tournament for the official LC circuit. Current standings can be found here.

Due to playoff size and overall circuit schedule concerns, the LC Swiss Tournament will use an abbreviated Type B point distribution. Points will be earned based on record during the swiss rounds. The top finisher (7-0 record) will receive 333 points, the immediate runner ups record-wise (6-1 records) will receive 100 points, and all players in the next record group below (5-2 records) will be given 26 points.

All matchups are best of 3.

6-0
Sciroccoo vs Toadow

5-1
Osh vs Laroxyl
Expulso vs Lokifan
Heysup vs CMDoge
Alkione vs Grankie
Acehunter1 vs ProDigeZz
LilyAC vs Surfy

4-2
Midnight Howl  vs  rahul_3301
Eonito  vs  MendeeZ
chlo  vs  Ainzcrad
Ryuji-Sempai  vs  AnnaMyers
Nineage  vs  GasaiYunoSan
yellowfin  vs  xujing691691
wesh papillon  vs  Dflo
Collette  vs  FP
PyProd  vs  TheKingKarp
Kipkluif  vs  Elfuseon
montegom  vs  ACNT
califlour  vs  false

3-3
Zephyri  vs  Mike Cometa
dahli  vs  TDW
yovan33321  vs  Ralyks Steel
avarice  vs  SpectralThief
Neblina  vs  Sificon
bb skarm  vs  Axelsior

2-4
ariesbk vs SimonBoi

All matchups are best of three.

Extension Deadline: November 10th at 8:59 PM (GMT -8) / 11:59 PM (GMT -5).
Deadline: November 14th at 8:59 PM (GMT -8) / 11:59 PM (GMT -5).

Last edited:
i also want to say something, staryu should be water/psychic and not pure water, and it learning psychic always triggers me as Timburr and Mienfoo to an extent can be ok switch ins to it, but they need to be scared of psychic.
artworks-000215345422-y9qjjn-t500x500.jpg

i also want to say something, staryu should be water/psychic and not pure water, and it learning psychic always triggers me as Timburr and Mienfoo to an extent can be ok switch ins to it, but they need to be scared of psychic.
Guess you can say Staryu being pure Water is psych.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)