Resource LC Viability Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk if this has been said but Litleo appears twice on the list. As much as it is quite an unviable pokemon, I don't think it can simultaneously be in 2 ranks at once. Just a heads up.

Frillish should stay down because Knock off is such a splashed move. I ever saw an ABRA carrying Knock Off just to surprise switch ins. Ghost types in general are backed against a wall solely because of that move itself. Much like what Antemortem said, when we realise that 2/3 of the S ranked mons carry Knock Off on their roster, I certainly don't see a reason as to how that can help Frillish out.

Zigzagoon should also stay down simply because of how weak it is. Seeing as Knock Off and Fighting type moves are pretty common in the tier, it won't get much solid opportunities to set up. A- houses mons like Abra, Croagunk, Ferroseed, Spritzee etc. etc. They are all AMAZING support/offensive mons that provide lesser drawback when used compared to Zigzagoon. Hence, Zigzagoon should stay in B+

Frillish should stay down because Knock off is such a splashed move. I ever saw an ABRA carrying Knock Off just to surprise switch ins. Ghost types in general are backed against a wall solely because of that move itself. Much like what Antemortem said, when we realise that 2/3 of the S ranked mons carry Knock Off on their roster, I certainly don't see a reason as to how that can help Frillish out.
Abra doesn't carry Knock Off to take down Ghost-types, it already has Shadow Ball that would always do more (seriously it has 20 Attack stat). Abra runs Knock Off to cripple some walls so they can get 2HKOed by its attacks like Porygon, Vullaby..

Abra doesn't carry Knock Off to take down Ghost-types, it already has Shadow Ball that would always do more (seriously it has 20 Attack stat). Abra runs Knock Off to cripple some walls so they can get 2HKOed by its attacks like Porygon, Vullaby..
Yeah I know. LOL. I am stating how splashable Knock Off is and how practically every team will ultimately carry at least one Knock Off user. My bad if Knock Off on Abra was a bad example.

Yeah I know. LOL. I am stating how splashable Knock Off is and how practically every team will ultimately carry at least one Knock Off user. My bad if Knock Off on Abra was a bad example.
It isn't tbh, but knock off is just to beat switch ins, and not something to use all the time, cause 1 mistake and sashbra can't stop fast sweepers.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting Kabuto be moved up to C from E. I've used it a tonne, and it's nice cos it gets rapid spin which differentiates it from bulky tirt. it's outclassed by bulky tirt if not running spin of course, but hazard removers are hard to come by and water+rock is a nice typing

Ferroseed should be mid A imo, it's one of the best defensive pokemon in the meta, walling all smashers, and other water-types, along with rock and ground types, checks non-overheat fletchling (which is easy to scout for), switches in on defensive pokemon like porygon, foongus, cottonee, spritzee, lickitung and sets up leechseed or spikes without them touching it. just such a fantastic glue mon, and provides lots of team support

Also, I think Bellsprout should move up from C, oml with sun, it's such an amazing sweeper and should be mid B at least

Last edited:
It isn't tbh, but knock off is just to beat switch ins, and not something to use all the time, cause 1 mistake and sashbra can't stop fast sweepers.
That in itself hinders ghost types that are bulkier in nature from being more viable. Like Frillish and Pumpkaboo and whatnot. Which was the point of the topic prior to the slight digression.

Last edited:

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm sorry, but why the hell is Abra a A-? With LO, it 2HKO's almost everything in the meta, needs no rapid spin support (outside of webs), and with sash, becomes the best revenge killer in the meta. Why is this not at least a mid A, if not A+?
With Missy gone and Abra taking the predominant spot in the 19 speed tier it should probably be higher up

eyyy i posted
Agreeing with both of these. Abra has become a force of destruction, laying waste to most of this meta with barely doing anything but sashing or running Life Orb. I've yet to run into a Knock Off Abra but it does exist and it has ruined me a bit.

On the subject of 19 Speed, there seems to be a dearth of them as of late since most of the prominent ones are banned now. All that is left is Abra.

(Meowth, Aipom, Buneary, Taillow, Wingull, Buizel, and many more arent super common anymore from what i've seen, i could be wrong)

Also i wanted to touch on the subject of Chinchou becoming difficult to deal with all the free momentum it gets off of Volt Switch and all the fear it brings since Water / Elec is a dirty duo or STABs. Luckily, Lileep is the right kind of mon for the job since immune to Water STAB and Elec STAB is resisted.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Abra -> Mid A
Omanyte -> Low A
Gastly -> Low A

NOT CHANGES

Zigzagoon staying B+, because no-one really jumped on that bandwagon and it needs loads of support still.

PLEASE DISCUSS

Stunky: Been hyped a lot since it can deal with Pokemon like Abra and Gastly. It's quite fast (18 spe max), also runs Pursuit and Sucker, along with Defog to make an unusual support mon. If you don't want Defog or Sucker you can even run Play Rough to hit Fighters for a surprise. Finally, Memento support is invaluable to many teams. Currently sitting at mid C, it can probably be pushed higher, but I don't know where to. High C, Low B, Mid B?

Bunnelby: Been said to be more viable since Missy's ban, but tbh I can't see its impact on the meta so much. Has it really improved enough to lift it out of High B?

Ferroseed: This has been hyped so much by many people, because it's such a fantastic check to pretty much everything. It's extremely bulky and can deal with all Water-types, Normal-types, Fairy-types, it can set up Spikes, Seed and support with TWave. I think it can do enough to put it Mid A rather than Low.

Ghosts: Drifloon got mentioned, Pumpkaboo got mentioned, Frillish got mentioned, are any of them coming into the limelight with Missy ban. Personally, I wouldn't be opposed to moving Drifloon out of Mid C, but the others probably don't have much to shout about.

♥~Cry no more babe you'll get the love you deserve~♥

Ekans unranked -> C

Seriously this thing is really good I can't believe it's not ranked, having Intimidate and a Poison typing let it deal well with most physical attackers, most notably Fighting-types like Mienfoo and Timburr, and allow it to set up safely on them with Coil which boosts its Attack, Defense and Accuracy making it hit really hard with a perfect accuracy 120 BP STAB in Gunk Shot, Earthquake to deal with Steel-types that are immune to Gunk Shot and priority in Sucker Punch. So yeah, all this makes Ekans worthy of being a C rank.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
♥~Cry no more babe you'll get the love you deserve~♥

Ekans unranked -> C

Seriously this thing is really good I can't believe it's not ranked, having Intimidate and a Poison typing let it deal well with most physical attackers, most notably Fighting-types like Mienfoo and Timburr, and allow it to set up safely on them with Coil which boosts its Attack, Defense and Accuracy making it hit really hard with a perfect accuracy 120 BP STAB in Gunk Shot, Earthquake to deal with Steel-types that are immune to Gunk Shot and priority in Sucker Punch. So yeah, all this makes Ekans worthy of being a C rank.
I can definitely agree with placing Ekans SOMEWHERE in C. Another thing to mention is that it has Glare, the best paralysing move in the game.

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Abra -> Mid A
Omanyte -> Low A
Gastly -> Low A

NOT CHANGES

Zigzagoon staying B+, because no-one really jumped on that bandwagon and it needs loads of support still.

PLEASE DISCUSS

Stunky: Been hyped a lot since it can deal with Pokemon like Abra and Gastly. It's quite fast (18 spe max), also runs Pursuit and Sucker, along with Defog to make an unusual support mon. If you don't want Defog or Sucker you can even run Play Rough to hit Fighters for a surprise. Finally, Memento support is invaluable to many teams. Currently sitting at mid C, it can probably be pushed higher, but I don't know where to. High C, Low B, Mid B?

Bunnelby: Been said to be more viable since Missy's ban, but tbh I can't see its impact on the meta so much. Has it really improved enough to lift it out of High B?

Ferroseed: This has been hyped so much by many people, because it's such a fantastic check to pretty much everything. It's extremely bulky and can deal with all Water-types, Normal-types, Fairy-types, it can set up Spikes, Seed and support with TWave. I think it can do enough to put it Mid A rather than Low.

Ghosts: Drifloon got mentioned, Pumpkaboo got mentioned, Frillish got mentioned, are any of them coming into the limelight with Missy ban. Personally, I wouldn't be opposed to moving Drifloon out of Mid C, but the others probably don't have much to shout about.
OKAY SO IMMA GIVE YOU THE SPEEL YOU WANT ROWAN
(and i'll be serious from here on out in this post also i had a lot to say so hide tags)
18 Speed is great and walling and trapping Abra is even better. Stunky is only weak to one type, that's Ground. Literally strong defensive typing in my opinion. Sucker / Taunt / Pursuit / Memento or Defog should be the standard. I would like this in Low B. It has unreliable recovery for a support mon and offensively its either Sucker Punch or Play Rough. MOVE UP PLEASE

A horror to see on the enemy team. LO + Huge Power is disgusting, 16 Speed outspeed common Fletch sets (unless you are the awk 16 speed so you can tie with Memento Cottonee so you can slap it and this set with acrofugit), Webs also helps this mon get past things it normally doesnt outspeed while still being free to run LO. I strangely enough have not seen Band + Web, or Evio + Spikes (but that sounds like something i would run so lets not dredge up that okay?)

One of the prime new defensive pokes with a lovely Steel / Grass typing. Gastly spamming Sludge Bomb? More like Sludge None, Bunnelby and Fletch smashing you with Return and Acro? Watch them hurt themselves smashing into you (Overheat Fletch will appreciate the switchin, beware). Strong Utility in Spikes and Thunder Wave are great boons. One other thing that's nice about Ferro is Bullet Seed. Multihit moves in LC are a godsend since their rolls are great.

Loads of talk here.

-Gastly is the best offensively nothing to say here
-Drifloon is in the same boat as Gastly, Unburden + CM is hot, Knock Off is a staple on Floon's set. MOVE UP PLEASE
-Pumpkaboo is the prime new defensive ghost. Sports thick Defense and kinda okay typing that helps deter Electric / Grass / Ground / Water attacks. Literally the only thing Pumpkaboo is going to do is Wow / Leech / filler / filler with Evio. The EVs i use helps me take ONE 110 BP Acro from Fletch so i can retaliate with a burn. Or i can get a free burn on it as it SDs
(196+ Atk Fletchling Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 164 HP / 196+ Def Eviolite Pumpkaboo-Super: 14-20 (58.3 - 83.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)
(+2 196+ Atk burned Fletchling Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 164 HP / 196+ Def Eviolite Pumpkaboo-Super: 15-18 (62.5 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)

-Phantump is less bulky but has Harvest + Oran to become nigh undefeatable or Natural Cure + Rest is another lovely set to take advantage of Phantump's traits.
-Frillish is another Water Absorber with mixed resistances (like Bug, Fire, Ice, Poison, Steel, Water). Functions well as a scarfer with Water Spout as well and have such strange coverage like DGleam, Giga Drain or Energy Ball, and Sludge Bomb.

tl;dr no missy = more ghost variety

Ekans unranked -> C
I can definitely agree with placing Ekans SOMEWHERE in C. Another thing to mention is that it has Glare, the best paralysing move in the game.
Agreeing with these things. If you know im a fan of Glare and it's amazing as hell. Ekans doesnt have room on the Coil set for Glare. HOWEVER, there's still hope for lil ol me to make a lovely Glare set. Also has Disable for a fun SubDisable tomfoolery. It does hit 16 speed at a maximum, and Poison is a somewhat good defensive typing, What the hell lets give it a whirl~

Cacnea: D Rank ---> C / C+ Rank
This is a really random nomination, but Cacnea is really strong. It hits 19 Attack when fully invested which is nothing to scoff off. Lately I've been running it on a SW team and its Swords Dance set is really strong. I've also been running max Speed on it because it outspeeds 12 Fletchling (hits 13) and OHKOes w/ Sucker Punch at +2 after Stealth Rock. Cacnea is also great versus all non-Ice Beam Chinchou because of Water Absorb, which also gives it an immunity. Sure it doesn't have amazing bulk or typing, nor does it have that high of a Speed. But, I do think it deserves a raise, I just don't see it as being a D Rank Pokemon when it has an actually useful niche unlike some other D Ranked Pokemon.

Also, today marks one year on Smogon :D
Here's an essay for Arhops :
Dear Arhops,

I must confess my undying love for you. You're wonderful and amazing, and although your name is so often misspelled I shall never spell it wrong. Anyways, enough of that love shit, let's get real. Arhops is a chill dude, who also recently got a ladybug. He's a good friend and is also the best artist to ever live on this planet!! Like seriously, check out his art, he's got some sick skills! He also recently got a ladybug, so if you haven't: go congratulate him! Also, Arhops is the premier rivershipping, it's quite overcentralizing. We could ban it from OU for a while or ya know just instaban it from UU, whatever works. His humor is p good and his music taste needs to improve but still >:). Also, Voiced in OM room so you know it's real. He just needs to get Mentor and he'd be the perfect user tbh. Definitely very inspiring, my idol really. Also, I spent hours working on some poems for Arhops <3:

Arhops
randomly confused with Archeops
honestly, can't tell why
obviously Arhops is Arhops, not Archeops
people should really learn to
spell his name :[

arhops is an nerd
but he is good at art so
he is forgiven

arhops is great for hopars, the long lost cousins of DOGARS

alone, sat an arhops
tiny bird, afraid
until one day, a random unfixable came along
"what's wrong, why are u so sad", i ask
"mega gengar is being banned from ubers", it says
"fuk smogon!", i respond
"tru!", the arhops responded
Love,
unfixable
<3

just posting to say that, as people have been saying, ferro is great right now, and definitely deserves A rank imo. I don't have much experience with Stunky or the ghosts, so i won't comment on them. Bunny is fine in B+. Also ekans is the best pokemon ever (but seriously, I have experience using this thing and it isn't bad at all, especially without Missy now)

edit: Also i think vullaby deserves to move to A-, but i'd like to see what other people think about this.

Last edited:

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I stated earlier that Pumpkaboo could probably stand to rise at least a whole rank for the sheer utility it has right now as well as the amount of things it can check. Although its Knock Off weakness and Acrobatics weakness make it targets for attackers, it's great defense means it can take them reasonably well, while also being able to ruin them with a Will-O-Wisp.
MOVE TO B- / C+

Bunnelby was always a very good Pokemon. Missy's ban didn't change a lot for it, certainly not enough to raise it a rank yet. It's a completely dangerous threat, still, but it can still be checked by bulkier opponents reliably.
KEEP IN B+

Haven't really had experience with the other Ghosts yet, but I can imagine they've risen in viability.

Might try out ekans soon, I've encountered some on the ladder; they can set up quite easily.

Aerow

rebel
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I strongly, strongly support Ferroseed to mid A. Ferroseed is just fking amazing right now, and pretty much only fears Fighting- and Fire-types. It walls a ton of threats, and you can easily get 2 layer of Spikes + Stealth Rock up, while also being able to support the team in many other ways. I have also tried out Bunnelby a lot lately. It's definetely a lot better in this meta, but both B+ and A- is fine. For Stunky I'm unsure. I haven't tested it out too much yet, but it is atleast C+. Ekans looks really cool, but I have zero experience with it, but I will definetely try it out.

Last edited:

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
I started using Stunky right about when Missy was banned, and at the time I considered it to be the most underrated poke in the entire meta. It has an amazing 18 speed, Priority in Sucker Punch, Pursuit to prevent switches, and a diverse movepool combination in Defog, Taunt, and even Memento. Despite it's lack of a solid Poison STAB, it can run other moves such as Fire Blast (for things like Ferroseed, Pawniard, and other steel and grass types) or my personal favorite, Explosion. Also aftermath is a pretty cool ability, not the most useful, but good in a sense. I currently believe it belongs in Mid to Low B.

However, the skunk does not come without his flaws, he has trouble tanking hits with his frail defenses, so he should not be used as a tank. If the other team does not have one of the things it counters (Abra and Gastly), it might appear to be a waste of a slot. And while that may be true to an extent, it does get Defog to clear entry hazards and can change momentum with Explosion or Memento, so it is not a complete waste of a slot. Stunky can carry Play Rough to deal with Fighting types, however if it does not run it, it is walled by fighting types. I believe Stunky does have it's flaws, but they are outweighed by the positives.

Stunky is the check to Abra and Gastly, and if you are struggling with them, I implore you to try Stunky. He gives Abra, who is one of the most used pokes for months, nightmares.

I will also be jumping on the bandwagon and using Ekans, I've used it's Coil set before but I don't believe I could accurately place it without giving it another (gunk) shot, and using it with Glare.

In honor of Naykart, I say move Stunky to mid B for now. Vullaby's a bitch, he's hard to 2hko, and nothing legit ohko's this mothafucka 100% of the time but Cranidos Head Smash and Amaura Hyper Beam. This should go to A- at the least, if not A. Ferroseed is a god, thats an A. Bunnelby... he's good, but not that good. Leave him there at B+

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
A few nominations that may have been missed or forgotten about in chronological order (I think) -

Spritzee
Bronzor
Starly
Wooper
Slugma
Shellos
Houndour
Fletchling
Azurill

There were a few other noms (Remoraid, Trubbish, Elekid) that seemed really unpopular so I didn't include them. Also a nincada nom by fizz but nincada sucks so I'm not linking that either

Anyway, a few quick thoughts on some of the recent nominations:

Stunky: B-
I've never really liked Stunky because it has never really stuck out. It's fairly frail and has no defensive boons to make up for it, its offensive stats are a bit mediocre for an offensive Pokemon, and it can't actually hit 18 Speed if it plans on taking advantage of its standard mixed set to its fullest extent; its STAB moves also have somewhat average base powers, so I often find it not dealing as much damage as I would like it to. With that being said, I agree with it being moved to B-, but no higher than that due to its flaws. Gastly and Abra are enormous threats right now, posing as huge nuisances to defensive teams and heavily damaging most offensive teams as well; being able to switch into and get rid of them both is nothing short of amazing, and I cannot stress how strong of a niche this is, regardless of the fact that Stunky does little else. Defog is hardly a niche when pretty much every common defensive hazard setters and even some offensive hazard setters are able to easily outlast Stunky.

Bunnelby: A-
Bunnelby is really, really strong, and I think Misdreavus's ban absolutely made Bunnelby A- worthy. I can't speak for the Choice Scarf set because I haven't been using it much, but the Life Orb set has everything you could ever ask for in a wall-breaker. Everything except Pumpkaboo and Phantump is 2HKOed at worst by a simple set of Return/Quick Attack/Earthquake/Wild Charge; if Bunnelby comes in on something slower than it that it can KO, then it's all but guaranteed to get a KO because nothing wants to switch into it. The amount of pressure Bunnelby is able to put on more defensive teams is astounding, right up there with the likes of LO Abra and LO Gastly but with even less common switch-ins. Even against offensive teams it's far from a dead weight, because Quick Attack deals a ridiculous number to frailer Pokemon, and most things slower than Bunnelby are totally crushed by Return, turning Bunnelby into a great cleaner. I know Bunnelby is one of those Pokemon I often try to save to the end when using offense, simply because it's so valuable.

Vullaby: A-
Knock Off is, as we all know, an incredible move; as such, STAB Knock Off is amazing. The problem with Pawniard when it tries abusing it is that it has a ton of trouble against the ubiquitous Fighting-types; Vullaby, on the other hand, actually serves as a check to these Fighting-types because Brave Bird can heavily damage them, even without investments. This allows Vullaby to spam a fairly powerful and very detrimental Knock Off much more freely, outside of Trubbish. In addition, everybody knows that Foongus is easily the best Pokemon ever, and Vullaby completely walls it. I have been seeing Foongus around a lot noticeably, and being one of the few Pokemon that can switch into Foongus over and over and completely wall it is a much more notable niche than it once was. I have been including Vullaby on a lot of my teams recently because it can check so many things in one slot, including Gastly, Abra, sun sweepers, Fighting-types, and most importantly, Foongus, while doing so throughout the match thanks to Roost and still providing extremely useful Defog support.

Supporting Ekans for C, Ferroseed for A and Pumpkaboo for C+ for reasons already mentioned which I won't bother reiterating.

I also have two nominations of my own.

Staryu for B
Staryu honestly isn't that bad anymore; Misdreavus no longer threatens to spinblock it, so Staryu is actually pretty reliable at what it does now. That alone should be enough to bump it up a bit because it no longer needs support to accomplish a support niche (although it is a valuable support niche that was worth supporting), but it has a decent place on both offensive and defensive teams. On offensive teams, it reaches the coveted 19 Speed tier; in conjunction with its excellent coverage options and good Special Attack, Staryu is able to pose as a solid sweeper and significant offensive threat in addition to providing Rapid Spin support. On defensive teams, it is the only Rapid Spinner that has access to reliable recovery; this is huge, because defensive teams absolutely hate hazards on their side of the field, but running Defog prolongs the match unnecessarily and sometimes dangerously by forcing the defensive team's hazards to be reapplied. An EV spread of 116 HP/156 Def/236 Spe allows Staryu to maintain 19 Speed, but also usually avoid the 2HKO from Drilbur's Earthquake and 2HKO in return with Scald, allowing it to serve as a good check and demonstrating that Staryu isn't unforgivably frail.

Drilbur for A+
Rapid Spinners are much more effective without Misdreavus, and Drilbur, being the best Rapid Spinner, has only gotten better since Misdreavus left. Even without Rapid Spin, however, Drilbur is an absolutely phenomenal Pokemon. It is the only relevant offensive Pokemon that utilizes powerful STAB Ground-type moves; a testament to just how threatening Drilbur is would be that teams usually still want to make sure to pack a good Ground resist, solely because Drilbur exists. A +2 Earthquake coming off 18 Attack can be tough to deal with, and it helps that Drilbur's 17 Speed isn't too shabby, either. Drilbur's enormous offensive presence allows it to force plenty of switches, giving it ample opportunity to set up Stealth Rock or Swords Dance, or simply utilize the aforementioned Rapid Spin. Its immense offensive and supporting potential is made even better by how the majority of common attacks fail to OHKO the Eviolite set, and many defensive Pokemon fail to even 2HKO without prior damage, giving it plenty of time to wreak havoc.

A few nominations that may have been missed or forgotten about in chronological order (I think) -

Drilbur for A+
Rapid Spinners are much more effective without Misdreavus, and Drilbur, being the best Rapid Spinner, has only gotten better since Misdreavus left. Even without Rapid Spin, however, Drilbur is an absolutely phenomenal Pokemon. It is the only relevant offensive Pokemon that utilizes powerful STAB Ground-type moves; a testament to just how threatening Drilbur is would be that teams usually still want to make sure to pack a good Ground resist, solely because Drilbur exists. A +2 Earthquake coming off 18 Attack can be tough to deal with, and it helps that Drilbur's 17 Speed isn't too shabby, either. Drilbur's enormous offensive presence allows it to force plenty of switches, giving it ample opportunity to set up Stealth Rock or Swords Dance, or simply utilize the aforementioned Rapid Spin. Its immense offensive and supporting potential is made even better by how the majority of common attacks fail to OHKO the Eviolite set, and many defensive Pokemon fail to even 2HKO without prior damage, giving it plenty of time to wreak havoc.
I agree. Drilbur is potentially useful (SR and Rapid Spin) and dangerous in the same way. After a Swords Dance (with a Jolly nature and LO), Drilbur hits with 23 Attack and 17 Speed, EQ and Rock Slide are crushing weapons with an high coverage. And we could choose also X-Scissor and Shadow Claw, when we need that. So good movepool, great Attack and adequate speed. Remarkable.

Goth to b+

I shouldn't even have to explain how nuts it is with proper support. You basically get to pick and kill whatever threatens you the most. Mienfoo? Ha. Archen stopping your Fletch? Murder it with thunderbolt. Chou got you down? Energy Ball it to death. You can trap and kill SO MUCH it isn't even funny. A lot of people insist on shitting goth, but anyone that's faced it (km, apt-get, levi, tahu) all know that if you don't have Pursuit support, you will be rekt.

Goth to b+

I shouldn't even have to explain how nuts it is with proper support. You basically get to pick and kill whatever threatens you the most. Mienfoo? Ha. Archen stopping your Fletch? Murder it with thunderbolt. Chou got you down? Energy Ball it to death. You can trap and kill SO MUCH it isn't even funny. A lot of people insist on shitting goth, but anyone that's faced it (km, apt-get, levi, tahu) all know that if you don't have Pursuit support, you will be rekt.
I don't know why you're pointing me out specifically, but I have to concur. I've been running offensive teams built around basically any sweeper + goth, and tirtouga, omantye, basically anything that struggles vs fighting types/poison types gets an easy sweep with goth. Sub calm mind can't beat foongus unless you win a lot of predicts, only issue with it. Scarf is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)